Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Win
one more thing now a days GHSP Always talk about Food and lotssss Of Food watching it i feel hungry every second😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
last scene of Pride and Prejudice (2005 American Version Kera Knightly and Matthew Macfadyen)

Eggshplain pls... well i need a script to act!
*sticks out tongue*
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Can't rhyme:
If the baby is a girl and her room is blue,
Her mom's choice, the li'l one will rue.

For sure, it'll set you rhyming, I said and grinned,
The eternal O'Hara and Butler from Gone with the Wind.
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Preet what else can they say? they talk about food but no one eats. 😆

@Medha fandu lines as always 👍🏼
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Grasshopper, Praju and Preet: Thanks 😆

@ all: Good night 🤗

Given today's pace, I shall probably awake to page 50 of the den.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Win
srsly they talk and i feel hungry these stupid ppl why the hell they  do this to ppl like me who are always hungry haaaaa

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ress, Praju,Ashu.Arwenish,🤗

Maan and Geet

We start in the morning early and bright
To finish our daily quota of fight

We have decided to postpone the inevitable
Till for the near future foreseeable

We have decided our petty fights are cute
The viewers may if they want put the tV on mute

It  really doesn't matter to us
We don't consider it a big fuss

We shall have our trip,catch and fall
So what if the show does stall

We love doing this every single day
Watch it or not, decide if you may

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit

@50 pages.....GN and sweet dreams🤗

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Liked the Episode....it was simple and entertaining😊

Things I liked

• Starting morning scene...the bedsheet pull and the little intimate moments between the two..the way Geet said "good morning" in his ears was funny and cute😆😳..
  • Enjoyed their breakfash nok-jhok too..I wish a relationship in real life between husband-wfie could b so entertaining😍...But alas morning breakfast between hubby-wife in real life is really very boring as both r in a rush to reach office because in real life no Adi sir will b calling and waiting for the boss to arrive.....if u don't reach on time,u r fired from the job😆...
  • Dadi telling ramkahaani of Maan-Geet to Dev was irritating😡/.but that will push the story ahead in interesting direction👍🏼...the way Dev is acting in front of Dadi,it seems soon he will b landing up in Khurana construction and that will b second part of his plan😈..his first part of the plan was to enter Khurana house and he is successful here...his second part is to get entry pass in Khurana Constructions now😈...Still his third and fourth part of the plans r remaining which will come into action once he joins KC...so till then keep guessing😛...
  • Best part of the episode...MSK feeling Gurmeet is the best name for his son🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I dunno if I heard it right or wrong but I feel even in the last part when he tells Geet the names for the baby girl ...he mentions Drashti first following by other names🤣🤣🤣🤣...mayb his pronounciation was not proper there but he does mention her name as well🤣🤣🤣🤣...mayb they can name the child GurTi once its born😉🤣🤣🤣🤣....Why I feel these dialogues were not written by Barry but GurTi mayb🤣🤣🤣🤣😛
  • Adi-MSK scenes always rock and even the board meeting scene rocked today👍🏼..Wish CVs show more of Adi-MSK scenes now😳...
  • Precap is interesting and makes one curious for next episode to see what MSK does with Dev now🤔

Turn-offs
  • Annie's faltoo planning of marriage or whatever🥱...I feel sorry for Romeo and Manisha here for getting wasted in this unwanted track
  • Geet is cooking in the house when she should hv been working with MSK in KC I feel🤔...I mean if she can do all the impossible things in her never ending pregnency then why can't she work in office with MSK😕...CVs plss think about it...😊
  • CVs plss balance out Maaneet scenes properly...too much overdoese of baby-talks in one episode will not look cute anymore🤔

Passionate or Intimate scenes Between Maaneet

Since there is huge demand for passionate scenes between Maaneet which all feel hv gone missing now with too much of baby-talks./..so well CVs do consider it that too🤔..even though I feel its important first to develop a proper track with Dev getting in between Maaneet and then passion can automatically follow in Maaneet track🤔....

My Episode Rating:8/10..Overall I enjoyed the episode with cute Maaneet scenes but yes Baby track needs to progress now..its stuck up at one point and so even cute baby talks sometimes start looking a bit OTT with no progression to the pregnency track

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geeks 🤣

Day and night we love to fight
cause CVs do not know what to write
Might look silly but keeps the mood light
still it is better than AA who give viewers fright
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Medha - Call me slow, but I just noticed ur DP. Very interesting.