MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deepey

^^ :| WHAT THE FAWKK???

lol😆  i knoww
deepey thumbnail
I don't like this new trend of having "orchestras" and inviting singers at weddings in India :S It's annoying!! I prefer the good old dj's!
MadhuriDixit thumbnail

I don't like this new trend of having "orchestras" and inviting singers at weddings in India :S It's annoying!! I prefer the good old dj's!

is that a trend now. i havent been to india in years.
deepey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

is that a trend now. i havent been to india in years.

Yeah i went last year after about a decade n its all changed.  They have to invite the "top" Punjabi singer to sing on weddings and the weddings are held in like huge halls, while only the close family members go to the gurudwara for the actual wedding ceremony while the rest of the guests wait in the hall. :S N then for the party they invite an "orchestra" with the girls dancing n what not. It was rather absurd.

If i ever get married imma do it the good old desi style with tents in the back yard and a dholi! :P
MadhuriDixit thumbnail

Yeah i went last year after about a decade n its all changed.  They have to invite the "top" Punjabi singer to sing on weddings and the weddings are held in like huge halls, while only the close family members go to the gurudwara for the actual wedding ceremony while the rest of the guests wait in the hall. :S N then for the party they invite an "orchestra" with the girls dancing n what not. It was rather absurd.

If i ever get married imma do it the good old desi style with tents in the back yard and a dholi! :P

i went about 8 years ago when i was a kid, and it was basically the same then too, it was a close family members wedding and we had invited satwinder bitti or wutever to perform and the wedding was at a palace and only the close family went to the actual wedding.