Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
watch the VM again the song..the scenes it do make me  realise why we love this couple so much..

their chemistry just too captivating..😍

the hug of ragini to anmol in the KC scene just keep me in awe..in their eyes so much love reflected in them for each other..

thank you so much to make us adore angini much much more through the VM.πŸ‘
hi friends... first sorry for late reply.... actually not feeling well...the day i posted the video i had a very sore throat next day fever started... i am much better today fever is gone but still havey voice little weakness & truley speaking i was really waiting what will my friends comment after watching the vm... & your sweet & supportive comments just boost me up....i will try to answer you all because till i don't reply you all friends i will feel restless.. 😊

Originally posted by: savee_k

@sahir... thanks for the VM and excellent job...πŸ‘

the song chosen "mora piya" such a soothing feel in it..

blended well with the scenes its just a treat..πŸ‘πŸΌ

love the start anmol looking at ragini sleeping and his eyes reflect the deep love for her.

yes any song suit this beautiful mesmerising couple..😊

love this song very much and now everytime i will listen to it angini will be on my mind and also after watching this VM...😳

you did a great job.do keep it  up and keep giving us such treat on angini as we adore them..😊

this for you...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

watch the VM again the song..the scenes it do make me  realise why we love this couple so much..

their chemistry just too captivating..😍

the hug of ragini to anmol in the KC scene just keep me in awe..in their eyes so much love reflected in them for each other..

thank you so much to make us adore angini much much more through the VM

dear savee thank you soooo much for such lovely comments ... your comments make me really happy πŸ˜Š ....thank you for watching the vm agian i am really glad that you liked it... me too always adore AnGini... i will luv to watch them both again...Parul Apoorva they both compliment each other there expretions,acting,dance...parul apoorva are too good together..hope to see them again. thanks savee

Originally posted by: manoo.18

Dear Sarah....superb,mindblowing,fantastic,fantabulous,marvellous & great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘keep making VM's of our mesmerizing AnGini😳

dear maira thank you i am glad you liked it sure i will try my best to make more AnGini vms 😊

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautifully done !!!
Loved the composition and beautiful scenes

Thanks for making such a beautiful VM !!πŸ‘

Angini Rocks and you  keep them alive with beautiful VM !!πŸ€—

thank you shanti for such supportive comments....yes AnGini is a beautiful couple...  will try to make more AnGini vms 😊

Originally posted by: sami01

very nice sahir loved it

thank you sami 😊

Originally posted by: krithikas

Fantastic VM SarahπŸ‘πŸ₯³,I love this song but it was more beautiful with Angini😍.You have used best moments of them.😳The song and the scenes blended so well.πŸ‘πŸΌ As Saveeta said when ever I hear the song I can visualize Angini only.πŸ˜ƒMake more dear.πŸ‘

dear krithika really missed you & zee πŸ€—πŸ€—.... so happy you liked it... your 2 new vms are buffering at this moment will watch them for sure....now i am back so your inbox will be flodded with my pms...always luv u my friend ❀️

Originally posted by: bhondu2010

very nice VM ! You have used  some beautiful scenes. Thanks for sharing . Keep making more

thank you bhondu for liking it.... sure i will try my best to make more AnGini vms 😊

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwww. yaar 😊superb Vm and the song is very nice.... like it....... you have select some wonderful scenes.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: zee10

awwwww. yaar 😊superb Vm and the song is very nice.... like it....... you have select some wonderful scenes.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

finally i had your comments...really waiting for itπŸ˜³πŸ€— it all yours dear i am really happy you liked it 😊