Roulette Begins..Lets Play !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally Looks like  the track is moving ahead ..According to the new promo [courtesy of Pragati.T] ..Pratigya discovers that Krishna has been whiling away his time and is shocked and angered and hurt ..while there is guilt  writ large over Krishna's face..

The point of interest will be to know  how will this play out ?? ..what will Krishna do now..?/ will he as usual pin it on Pratigya and claim that all this happened bec he married her  or will he try to talk his way out of the mess.?? or will this  betrayal finally goad him into action [unlikely , the fact that he was born to lounge and laze around has been deeply ingrained]

How will this enable Pratigya's working ?? Assuming that Not only Pratigya , but also the whole family comes to know of the trickery ..It would be safe to say that SS or Amma may lose it and tell each Sons..hitherto  day's of free loading are over  and henceforth money on table  for food to materialize..Krishna may try to wriggle out by  sucking up to Amma or SS ..But  given the new equation ..where Shakthi is adamant , SS will no doubt be obliged to  get cracking ..In that case the inept Krishna with his poor attitude may never get a job and it will be for Pratigya to bridge the breach and she bridges it beautifully by  going out for a job, successfully landing it and begin working towards it..

But then What about the changed equation in KRIYA and in the Haveli ..

Will Pratigya's work lead to strengthening of the bond or weakening ...Will Krishna ego allow this [ he may initially be relieved at the easy solution , but later with Shakthi's  taunts , SS's jibes and his own Gigantic ego at works ..will it lead to the emergence of a monster ]

Speculate Karbo !!!😃
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi tanthya hope u r fine dear yaara i have a different thought that now amma will use this situation and tells pratigya that a mother knows her son the most i knew he will never work but u were soo proud of ur hubby and thinking u know him a lot i think she will say that what k did with u was just attraction and his zid as we are fulfilling all his zid since chilhood he never loved u bla bla bla and pratigya will take it seriously more masla for krishna 😆

i know i sound stupid but all these r my thoughts
HamiSky thumbnail
Good taht at last K got his blow....

what if P chooses to elave the house?now she ahs no reason to live in that house.

Am more concerned about Thakur seniors reaction knowing this? btw how will they come to know about this?? who tells P about K? wat  makes P to come to adda?
does S has any role in bringing this to the fore??
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

hi tanthya hope u r fine dear yaara i have a different thought that now amma will use this situation and tells pratigya that a mother knows her son the most i knew he will never work but u were soo proud of ur hubby and thinking u know him a lot i think she will say that what k did with u was just attraction and his zid as we are fulfilling all his zid since chilhood he never loved u bla bla bla and pratigya will take it seriously more masla for krishna 😆

i know i sound stupid but all these r my thoughts

Hiii Naz,

M absolutely in top form ..How about u  n lil Zainab ?? 😊

I do not think so .. If   you remember,  when Shakthi  raises some doubts about Krishna's actual job status  , Amma would defend Krishna , saying that Krishna has changed and he appeared to be honest and truthful in his intention ...what I am trying to say is ..even Amma  has been taken in by Krishna's lies..and may hurt when truth spills out..

It was actually SS who disbelieved Krishna , refused to bless him and even refused Krishna's offer of taking him to hospital..
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hiii Naz,

M absolutely in top form ..How about u  n lil Zainab ?? 😊

I do not think so .. If   you remember,  when Shakthi  raises some doubts about Krishna's actual job status  , Amma would defend Krishna , saying that Krishna has changed and he appeared to be honest and truthful in his intention ...what I am trying to say is ..even Amma  has been taken in by Krishna's lies..and may hurt when truth spills out..

It was actually SS who disbelieved Krishna , refused to bless him and even refused Krishna's offer of taking him to hospital..

hmm yaara me and zainab both having fluOuchyaara lets see what will happen i got ur point what u r trying to say but yes i am looking forward for tis track😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

hmm yaara me and zainab both having fluyaara lets see what will happen i got ur point what u r trying to say but yes i am looking forward for tis track😃

Oh Dear ! Do take care,Both of you ...Admire ur spirit of coming here despite have Flu, which usually  leaves  the sufferer lethargic n tired..

The track has potential..lets see how th Cv's go about it..
babithaj thumbnail
Sathya... iam blank... for sometime... ok, now, coming to my senses.... Pratigya  may not leave TN, but yes, she may go to work... n K in his guiltiness, say yes to her.... But his EGO will not be lathargic anymore... Sathya... he is a strong willed guy... if he eyes anything he will go to any extent in attaining tht goal... Sure this breaking Prats trust will make him start to think n act....Lets see..but me thinking this track could hv come after their celebration of their 1st anniversary....🥺
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Oh Dear ! Do take care,Both of you ...Admire ur spirit of coming here despite have Flu, which usually  leaves  the sufferer lethargic n tired..

The track has potential..lets see how th Cv's go about it..

thanks dear beta this is called madness junoon which i am having with this forum 😆feeling sorrry for my hubby everytime asking me kya karti rehti ho comp par har waqt 😳
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sathya... iam blank... for sometime... ok, now, coming to my senses.... Pratigya  may not leave TN, but yes, she may go to work... n K in his guiltiness, say yes to her.... But his EGO will not be lathargic anymore... Sathya... he is a strong willed guy... if he eyes anything he will go to any extent in attaining tht goal... Sure this breaking Prats trust will make him start to think n act....Lets see..but me thinking this track could hv come after their celebration of their 1st anniversary....🥺

i dont want pratigya work traack to start at this point i want krishna to struggle to win her trust back and should start working himself behuda
bold🤣🤣
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't want krishna to turn to a monster .............oh no i can't even think of that.............with great difficulty he is moulding into a human being and if he turns further negative even though the track would be interesting i would be tensed and frightened as for onething thinking about the future of kriya and another AB would sink his teeth in and will deliver a hell of a performance which would definitely hurt .................instead i would want him to fight to get back her trust like how ge gained her love with that never-say-die attitude of his............