Thanks for sharing Eva, such cute pics !🤗
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks so much for sharing. Nice pics.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Eva , thank u so much for sharing this with us , u r a darling , I'll never forget that u let me know of it before coming 2 India n also after meeting them , sorry I was so very late in answering your lovely pm, loved all the pictures very much, u look so motherly n exactly like what I thought u'll b like . Loved reading your sweet account of the memorable experience of visiting Sangini set n meeting it's cast n crew especially Binny n Samtaji. I couldn't help feeling jealous of u ,lol. I wish I could meet ,em both , I really just adore both of ,em, bet u know that , haha, n I wish I could meet u personally too. It was lovely once again 2 read what I always knew about both of them that they r amazing human being n such lovely people n it's great 2 see u here again too. Please come more often n give us a taste of your pen.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Eva , thank u so much for sharing this with us , u r a darling , I'll never forget that u let me know of it before coming 2 India n also after meeting them , sorry I was so very late in answering your lovely pm, loved all the pictures very much, u look so motherly n exactly like what I thought u'll b like . Loved reading your sweet account of the memorable experience of visiting Sangini set n meeting it's cast n crew especially Binny n Samtaji. I couldn't help feeling jealous of u ,lol. I wish I could meet ,em both , I really just adore both of ,em, bet u know that , haha, n I wish I could meet u personally too. It was lovely once again 2 read what I always knew about both of them that they r amazing human being n such lovely people n it's great 2 see u here again too. Please come more often n give us a taste of your pen.

LadyM I did tell Gauri that you really adore her performance and really like her a lot.  She said really? but I thought all the girls loved MIK...  I told her no it is not like that..  There are many girls who really adore your performance....

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: evasumi

LadyM I did tell Gauri that you really adore her performance and really like her a lot.  She said really? but I thought all the girls loved MIK...  I told her no it is not like that..  There are many girls who really adore your performance....

Well...I like MIK too , but for me the main attraction of the show lies with Binny of course . N, I don't know how 2 thank u , my sweet Eva . It feels really great that the star u love n almost worship in your heart , gets 2 know about your feelings . We'll catch up n will relive those memories , K  Eva ? Because I cherish this desire in the deep of my heart 2 one day meet her in person.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evasumi

I love her, too.😳😳😳The main reasion for me watching was and is  Binny Sharma!!!!

Binnys reaction reminds me of Kajols as she was here at the Berlin Film Festival last year.  She thought only SRK would have fans here and she was so overwhelmed with joy as she heard the fans screaming her name. (Btw she looked so beaitiful  and a little frightened at the red carpet).

Btw Eva , i love your  Shalwar Kameez😳😳😳.
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing ur experiance with us, evasumi!!!😊
its nice to know abt them personally thro ur vision😊....
(btw,in d photos, could u tell us who is d director??b'coz v dont know who's d person behind our beautiful show??😊)
again thnanks a lot..😃
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ladies I am going to send the link to this thread to samtaji and binny will definitely will read it.   So pour in your thoughts and she will read it
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice pics,but u missed the main part - MIK😔
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I love her, too.😳😳😳The main reasion for me watching was and is  Binny Sharma!!!!

Binnys reaction reminds me of Kajols as she was here at the Berlin Film Festival last year.  She thought only SRK would have fans here and she was so overwhelmed with joy as she heard the fans screaming her name. (Btw she looked so beaitiful  and a little frightened at the red carpet).

Btw Eva , i love your  Shalwar Kameez😳😳😳.

Even I love Binny Sharma, actually I love her very much.

I always knew she is this wonderful human being with many qualities that's worth praising, she is not only beautiful but is someone with  a great personality😊. She is the pride of Indian TV and is the best actress in Tellywood. I'm so happy that u decided to share your wonderful experience with us. 😊