TB - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets its 3 Finalists...

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets its 3 Finalists..

Saturday, March 05, 2011 | 1:09:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets its 3 Finalists..

With the last elimination before the Finale happening, the focus is now on the Grand Finale of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is inching towards its Grand Finale.. But before that, there is a heart break in cards, and it is in the elimination of Mahhi Vij.

We hear that in yesterday's shoot, Mahhi and Yana were in the bottom and had to go thro' the rigorous face-off. Salman, Yana's choreographer was very confident that they would survive the clash and it was proved right. Mahhi and Savio messed up with few lifts and this cost them a place in the Finale.

With this, the stage is set for the Finale wherein Meiyang Chang, Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta will face the music. Sushant we hear did not perform well in the duet performance, while Yana and Chang had a tie. All the three finalists did amazingly well in the solo performances given to them.

Abhishek Bachchan was supposed to grace the shoot yesterday, but he could not make it due to personal reasons.

The buzz is that Meiyang Chang might be declared as the winner of this season's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, as there is a common consensus that Sushant and Yana cannot be made the winners as they happen to be well-trained dancers..

Well, let's see whether this buzz holds good or not..

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Ranjini Nair
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9022-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-gets-its-3-finalists.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
we love u Mahi!!!! ❤️
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think this has been posted several times if i am not mistaken. but thanks anyway.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
k i m happy if chang wins but tht's a ridiculous reason by sony though...i mean right there sony just said its sony who decides the winner not audience! :S wat if sushant gets more votes? they will still make chang winner cuz "sushant & yana are well-trained"? W*F...sony shud've done a research beforehand then who's trained & who's not before taking celebs -___- i wud love it if either sushant or chang wins...but i hate it when such ridiculous reasons butt in -___-
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww mahiiiii !! u were awesome dont worry !! love u always!!
so these 3 finalist welcome welcome :D
may the best contestant win!!
i love all 3 of them .. so dont really get the logic behind make chang winner bcoz others are trained dancers .. if that so then their hard work went into vain right?? if they were allowed to get part in this how then judgement should be fair .. and defo i know chang has imporved immensly :D just superb !! but it should be a fair game not just some illogical logic brain should work behind it :|
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

k i m happy if chang wins but tht's a ridiculous reason by sony though...i mean right there sony just said its sony who decides the winner not audience! :S wat if sushant gets more votes? they will still make chang winner cuz "sushant & aya are well-trained"? W*F...sony shud've done a research beforehand then who's trained & who's not before taking celebs -___- i wud love it if either sushant or chang wins...but i hate it when such ridiculous reasons butt in -___-

well said! and it would irritate me as well if they just "picked" a winner, doesn't matter if he/she was deserving or not. the point is, whoever the public picks should be the winner, whether that person is the best dancer or not, or whether that person is trained or not. i am against Sony picking anyone as a winner. even if mahi had won, due to public votes, i would've accepted it. i would've been a bit disappointed but it's the janta's decision so it's all fair there. so basically, i want the public to give the final verdict, even if the verdict is unfair. cuz then the winner won fair and square.  i dunno if any of that made sense. lol. but that's what i think.

and as for the article, like so many said, i doubt it is true as well. maybe it is and maybe it isn't. but i know for a fact that neither sushant nor yana would just sit there and stand the injustice. i still believe the final winner will be picked by the people. whoever has a higher vote bank will win. so i think it might be between chang and sushant. yana doesn't seem to have much of a vote bank although she is a great dancer. but chang and sushant seldom came into the bottom. chang might've been there like once. and sushant like twice. so yea, they have pretty good vote banks.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree.

They should just give the trophy to the one to whom the public gives votes, irrespective of what type of dancer he/she is. If they have introduced this system, they should follow it now.

I also agree that in all probability this is just a rumour, cos sushant and yana wouldn't have been putting in all this effort in their injured states even if 1% of it was true.
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
according to this article, sushant did not perform well with shampa in the finals.  Usually they have done very well as a duet but not this time in the finals where it is very important as all three are good. Could  the finale scripted ? Sushant and Shampa not performing as well? I wonder
Perhaps that will be the reason Sushant may not win.
But he will probably win the most consistent award.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ovaltine -
sushant got 28 for his duet and 30 for his solo ...
yana and chang got 29 for their duets and 30 for their solos ..

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: ovaltine

according to this article, sushant did not perform well with shampa in the finals.  Usually they have done very well as a duet but not this time in the finals where it is very important as all three are good. Could  the finale scripted ? Sushant and Shampa not performing as well? I wonder
Perhaps that will be the reason Sushant may not win.
But he will probably win the most consistent award.

now he is not god, is he?😕 maybe he actually didn't perform well. the buzz is that he got a 28, i'm not sure if that could be classified as "bad" anyway.🤔 and just so you know, this very sushant got a 20 in his first performance. so yes, they can make mistakes too. and no, it is not a shock that they have made a mistake again. as i said, he is not god.