hi... awesome update....
loved d dresses....
oh no.. maaneet fight.... 😒
n nw plz update as u ve already got 67 likes....😃
thnx 4 d pm..
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hidden Passion - FF

Wow, I got 68 likes! Thanks guys! Okay here is your promised update...

Chapter 2

Geet woke up. She looked around herself frantically and then found herself completely drenched with sweat. She had that same dream again, of Maan leaving her.

It was Sunday, and every day on a weekend Maan comes to her house to visit her. She looked at the time on her bedside table and found it was 11:00am.

He should be here any minute.

And just as she was thinking this, the doorbell rang. Geet quickly grabbed her towel and wiped off any sweat on her body. She then threw it back on the bed, making a mental note to clean up her room after her discussion with Maan.

Geet ran downstairs and then looked at the door. She took a deep breath and opened it.

Maan was leaning against the door step with his arms crossed. He was expecting a hug and kiss from his Angel like she always used to do. But this time, Geet remained stood.

Geet: "Explain" she said simply

Maan: "Uh... Good morning?" he said in a confused voice

Geet: "You know what I'm talking about" she said

Maan: "I don't. I swear" he said and placed his hand on his heart.

Geet: "What were you doing outside Nitya's house yesterday, after the prom?" she said

Maan uncrossed his arms and then stepped backwards. He was clearly surprised and taken aback.

Geet: "Surprised?" she said and sniffed

Maan held Geet by the shoulders and dragged her inside. He then locked the door behind him and then turned to look at her.

Geet: "What were you doing there?" she asked

Maan: "Nothing" he said and shrugged

Geet: "Are you stalking her?" she asked

Maan: "Why would I stalk her?" he said with a confused look on his face

Geet: "Meera told me. Tell me the truth. She told me everything. I want to hear it from you now" she said and looked away.

Maan: "Do I sense jealousy here?" he asked and smirked

Geet: "You would act the same if I went over to Arjun's place!" she yelled

Maan: "I trust you Angel. Look's like YOU don't trust ME" he said and looked at her in the eye

Geet: "I do trust you. I just want to know why!" she shouted

Maan: "None of your concern" he said and then closed his eyes, regretting what he just said. Geet felt like she had been slapped right across the face. None of her concern?

Geet: "Is something going on between the two of you?" she asked

Maan: "None of your concern" he said. This time he felt anger erupt inside him. How could Geet not trust him.

Geet: "So... Our relationship means nothing to you?" she felt tears prick her eyes.

Maan said nothing.

Maan: "Geet please trust me" he said after a while of silence

Geet: "If you don't tell me what you were doing at her place, then I can't trust you. If your not prepared to tell me then just get out of my house. When you are, come back and I'll decide if we could go back together" she said and looked away, folding her arms.

Maan: "So your saying. This is it? We're over?"

Geet felt a huge lump in her throat. She decided to say nothing because this would only make the tears she was keeping back for so long, fall out.

Maan waited 2 seconds more. Then he turned around and unlocked the door slowly. He opened the door and waited for a few more seconds in case she had changed her mind.

Seeing no reaction, he glared at Geet with anger, and then left. Slamming the door behind him.

Geet stood there. The tears she had kept inside for what seemed like 2 years, fell out and trickled down her cheek.

Maan unclenched and clenched his jaw, trying to stop the tears in his eyes from falling down.

He wanted to go back in and kiss her and tell her the truth. But he couldn't do that. He had to wait. So instead, he just slowly walked down the pathway, got inside his huge jeep, and drove away.

He drove away.

Just like that.

He left her.

Just like that.

Just as she had imagined.

Everything came true.

Her dreams were all right. It wasn't a coincidence at all.

Geet's thoughts were suddenly broken by the doorbell ringing. Geet thought that Maan had come back for her again. She wiped away her tears and plasted a smile on her face. She knew he would come back.

She opened the door, but the smile on her mouth slowly faded away.

It was Meera.

With a very angry look on her face.

Something was definitely wrong. She was in trouble.

Meera thrust the photo's on her face and then slapped her across the face.

Geet remained shocked. What was happening?

Geet: "Meera what is --"

Meera: "I knew something was going on between you and Arjun! I can't believe you! I thought you thought Maan was all good looking and sexy. Wasn't he enough for you? That you wanted MY Arjun?" she said

Geet: "But I didn't do --"

Meera: "Before you say you didn't do anything, take a look at the photos" she said and looked away, crossing her arms.

With one hand on her burning cheek, she bent down to reach for a photo. The photo revealed was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

It was her and Arjun...

Oh my god.

Geet: "These photo's are fake" she said and looked at the disgusting po*nographic images in front of her.

Meera: "Arjun told me. He told me that you made him drunk and then you both..." she said and looked away in disgust

Geet: "Who gave you these photo's?" she asked calmly

Meera: "Nitya" she said

Suddenly, Geet felt tears prick her eyes.

Geet: "You believe Nitya, and your stupid boyfriend Arjun? What about me? I've been friends with you longer. I thought... I thought we trusted each other!" she yelled and threw the photo's down on the floor.

Meera, without replying left, slamming the door behind her.

Geet had been slammed in the face two times by two of her closest people.

(Can I request you guys to listen to this song while reading! Thanks!)
Click Here

This couldn't be happening.

She slowly led her way upstairs to her bedroom and then collapsed on her bed. She wanted Maan with her. But he wasn't there like he always was when she needed help.

He should be coming any minute now.

He would appear in front of her before she even knew it.

He would.

He will.

He definitely will.

Tick, tock, tick tock.

Geet looked at the clock and then closed her eyes, listening to the clock. As soon as she would open her eyes, he would be there. To comfort her.

But he wasn't.

He didn't come back.

She tried speaking to him in her mind.

But he didn't reply.

She was heartbroken.

Precap: Nitya making fun of Geet

Hit the like button if you enjoyed this update! Don't forget to leave long comments!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yey... me 1st....

was just abt 2 log out n saw ur pm....
awesome update.... though it was a bit sad....😒
i guess maan is hiding sumthng 4rm geet...
plz clear ds misunderstanding soon....
even meera misunderstood her....
m sure its all done by nitya...
thnx 4 d pm..
Edited by SaJan-SaJan - 13 years ago
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!!
i have a feeling that maan is hiding something from geet only to protect her which is why he wont tell geet anything
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
poor geet. I'm sure Nitya caused all of this!
but why couldn't maan just tell her the truth?
con't soon!
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG!!! 😲

how could this all my poor baby geet😭

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but  geet lost both maan n meera i think even arjun is with nitya in this plan n the precap is nice want to see how geet copes up ith all this
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg omg omg What are these two upto?????

arjun also????

hai hai

oh deary meeeeee
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Sameeha
poor geet hate this Natiya
and i am sure maan is hiding something from her to protect her from that stupid natiya...
plz update soon
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
god, nitya is soo mean, how could she do this to Geet, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!