Posted: 13 years ago
OMFGGG Moniii

itys AWESOME..

RV looks hot in my sig hehe :D ;)
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Moni-

sorry I can't take the request as I have already said that I was open only for regular/occasional visitor...moreover it was after the 10th request :)

Oh, that's totally fine! Oh really? I didn't see that post. Well, I better make myself a regular then!๐Ÿ˜†
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update as always๐Ÿ‘these are m favs๐Ÿ˜›

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jenny Thank u so much Jenny :D I have a habit of making my sigs look like a Christmas tree LOL ...maybe that's why I was unsure about it ...

@Fatu Thanks !!!...the scene was so โ˜บ๏ธ

@-Arjunlicious-
Thank u so much..I still don't know your name๐Ÿค”

@Dhara Thank you so much...ask Trish if she agrees I can remove her name from the sig LOL

@Alisha Thank u so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Amal thank u for editing...mujhe laga you have decided to drop the request:P

@Div thank u so much...glad that you liked it..I know you have been asking me for a RV sig since ages...sorry for not making it till now :(

@ Aishu LOL I wrote it twice...in the rules for requests and also in the post with the request list :P...shows you are not regular ROFL...won't force you to visit do so only if you wabt to :))

@Mona thank you so much <3

-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

RESERVEEED

Edited -

OK I AM M A D :) REAAALLY MAD -_- YOU DID NOT JUST "NO COMMENTS" my REQUEST -___________- What's wrong with you ladki? It's so EFFING gorgeous and you are all they are not good :| if yeh good nahi hai toh kya hai HMPH!  Shorry I was very unsure about your req...I m not used to doing small simple sigs...I make big sigs which are decorated with textutes like a christmas tree LOL...Thank you so much...I m so so glad that you liked it :))

DUDE all of the requests came out G O R G E O U S your style is so GOOD and your coloring is L O V E that you can NEVER go wrong with a siggy :D Do you get that? LOL Sen's request is so pretty I love the dark coloring :D Reeno's request is so CLASSY man! I love it! Especially the avi tehe cos you know you are one of my fav makers :D You, Anu, Jhanvi, Vicky and Aditi are like the best avi makers around ๐Ÿ˜ OMFG Trish ki request that CAPTION LMFAO thats my KaJen caption :P but yeh the request is so hot I LOVES IT! Thank you so much...awww itna sara compliments...I m flying LOL

NOW COMING TO THE BEST ONE Yes I am biased ;) THE AVI EEEKS I finally have an avi to use I haven't had a chance to request an avi in so long :( Anyway its so PRETTY and the coloring is so haye sensual :| It makes the scene look hotter! As for the siggy its EXACTLY as I wanted it man :| I am using as you can see tehe :D Muaaah! Thanks so MUCH for making my request <333 Love you =)) You know I felt like an idiot making an avi for you LOL...you are the most amazing avi maker around...I m happy that it's according to your requirement..I know you are very particular about what goes into ur dabba:P...love you too<3

-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

*im dead ๐Ÿ˜ณ*

i dunno wen i'll b back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OK, ๐Ÿ˜ณ hoof *shakes of the dizzyness*
Hosh main aagayii! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOL thank u so much...
OMGGG the vid was YAAAK quality ... and you... OMG OMG OMG its amazingg Moniii merii jaaan! ๐Ÿค—even I was surprise by the avi LOL...the quality of the video didn't do much damage to the avi:D
OMG, i wanna use the avii AND the icon together, so wat i'll do is stack them, if u dont mind, jaan?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh this is amazing! You dont know, i had space in my siggy box, but i threw EVERYTHING away, so this sig could get the place it deserved! ๐Ÿ˜ Awww thank you so much...you make me happy...it's yours now do whatever you want.:)))
It looks amazing, cz prolly its in MY dabba! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜ˆ muhahaha!
LOL

Haye! i CANT get over it, WONT get over it in the near future, you bet! Seriously, i felt like thoringg ur moo, wen u said "itna bura lagaa?!" i was like"Sharaap!!!!" ROFL everyone is angry with me...shorrryyy I was not sure if it was ok or not

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
i just soo badly wish Shiv Gauri had more scenes together! :( Same here the show was interesting till Iqbal was there...then it was ๐Ÿคข
i would request them each time, these are so old that most of the vids and pix have been removed!!! ๐Ÿ˜” 2006 toh abhi ka lagta hai naa, though!? ๐Ÿ˜’The tinpic problem did all that...so many pics were deleted :(

I LOVE IT! Thank youu, and I LOVE YOU! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
muaaah!!

--Me! :) Thank you so much...love ya:)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This stupidly pathetic gay IF won't let me quote//copy your amazing work & reply :)
So UNFORTUNATELY I have to put in a small reply :)
All the updates turned out gorgeous Moni <3
Seriously,you are one talented chokri,love them alll :|
And dude Sahar's request turned out SO EFFING GORGEOUS :| I love how her avi is so slo-mo...such an intense effect it gives...
Overall,wonderful job with the requests!
When are you opening again? I need to request -_-