Love Definitions PKYEK Way ;)

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

so boys and girl i have come up with a another love lesson😳 , seems watching this show turned me into a  Love Guru by default!!😉  😆

so here are some pointers to win a girl's heart! a girl can use some of these pointers too to win a boy's heart😉

1- If you love the girl save her life umpteen times, but then go on humiliate her by showing her she is unwanted and then cause her problems with her new friends🥱

2- Tell her things like, hate me keep away from me in your mind ( keep repeating this chant every other day)

3- Again save the girl then when ever she wants to say something meaningful shush her and ask her to shut up by saying things like ( shhhhhh and bass don't say a word)😳

4- Manhandle her by pushing her angrily against the wall or drag her by force whenever you feel like it, and show her the power of your muscles by pressing hard on her arms till she screams in pain after all she is your personal punch bag!

5- Make her jealous by showing interest in any random girls🥱

6- Stalk her in nights or kidnap her and then leave her cold in  a remote place although you know there are wolves and other creatures like vampires roaming around and then tell her keep away from my life😕

7- Kiss her only when she is the least aware like when she is unconscious or had some medicine ( no no that's not considered sexual harassment!)😆

8-  If she is awake tease her by coming close, closer,  much closer to show interest of kissing her then back off leaving her confused breathless and dumfounded😕

9- Confuse her by saying things like she is the only one and there are no other girls one day, and next day go on flirt with the new teacher😕

10- Confuse her more by saying I will always be there for you don't be scared and then next day snap at her angrily and tell her you attention seeking orphan keep away, I won't help you any more shu! buzz off! You can say attention seeking aunty ( works more affectively using both words)😆

11- To keep her from harm do whatever it takes even running her over by a speeding car! Or leaving her in the middle of the road at night without checking on her if she reached her home safe and sound🥱

12- Your dates should be only in jungles or roads sides, why take her to a coffee shop or other normal places and waste your money😛

13- Never talk with her, and never have long meaningful conversations with her, always speak to her in your mind and hope that she can never read your mind

Follow these steps and you will surely win the girls heart and her everlasting love and devotion❤️

P.S the order of the steps above is not  important as you can repeat them in any order you want as it's a never ending circle and will work like a charm all the ways😉

P.S.S there might be some different reactions and some side affects if the girl is proved to be sane and sensible enough😛 

as you might get her chapals and some rotten tomatoes and eggs thrown at your face, and she will keep like a 100 feet away from you or maybe in serious notion issue a restraining order from the court against you to keep you away by force! 😆   

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb post!!!! 😆 😆 luvd every word of it..... nd kaheela u r lucky tht this show has turned u into a love guru cuz half of us r going crazy nd vry soon we will need a shrink! 😆
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

superb post!!!! 😆 😆 luvd every word of it..... nd kaheela u r lucky tht this show has turned u into a love guru cuz half of us r going crazy nd vry soon we will need a shrink! 😆

😆😆😆 you cracked me up 😆 at least something came out good out of it 😛and thanks😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA. This was amazing!

Truly- most of the points taken from the story bases of PKYEK?

Some of your reasons just crack me up.

If at all I use these ideas, I'll get a line of boyfriends 🤣
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
hun u nd ur posts r always welcum! 😊
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

HAHA. This was amazing!

Truly- most of the points taken from the story bases of PKYEK?

Some of your reasons just crack me up.

If at all I use these ideas, I'll get a line of boyfriends 🤣

thanks 😆😳

@ bold true or you might end up having umpteen restraining orders or end up in jail too😆
ka7eela thumbnail

hun u nd ur posts r always welcum! 😊

awww thanks again😳
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kaheela.... Omg... I swear if you were a love guru[which you are]..and all the teenagers were your sincere disciples... Then there would be no need of valentine's day... 🤣..

Rapchick post hai yaar...

Let me pray to god that someone like angad or shaw doesnt read it...🤣 or else ruhi and shankar will give them a good one...🤣....

And yesh frankly speaking..if in future i have some random guy getting along with me.. And he follows all you have said... I ll seriously push him down the niagra falls or make him swim in city sewage drains....🤣

i swear...all these vamps are crack when it comes to handling their girls...and dont kill me for this... Abhay is on toplist🤣. ....

I was in favour of a proper kiss on lips but then i thought what if his bubble gum teeth come in between.... As every time they try to do that..someone or other is kabab me haddi...🤣...so before we people expect it... I should go to abhay and get my elbow bruised and seeing my bruise he will turn into a vamp. .and as soon as he turn into a vamp... I will take that iron hammer out from my pocket and break both of his bubble gum teeth...🤣.🤣...problem solved... So now pia will have no problem in kissing him..and he will look like a normal vamp🤣 and not some random joker vamp.... Jokes apart.... Very nice post..... :) :) :) lets show it to sid..and he will have a heart attack seeing his little-baby-brother's deeds which as defaming his name...🤣
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
@SimplyAparajita..... i thnk u hav used the correct word 4 this post "Rapchick"  nd plz i'd be vry grateful if u break his bubble gum teeth! 😆
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@SimplyAparajita..... <font color="#990000">i thnk u hav used the correct word 4 this post "Rapchick" nd plz i'd be vry grateful if u break his bubble gum teeth! 😆</font>

thanku... Hehe..dont be grateful... Be a part of plan... Lets kidnap abhay....or call him somewhere saying sid has kidnapped pia and he will come running..🤣