Jis ka Dar Tha Vahi Ho Raha Hai

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
In last episode we saw Pia was frustrated over Abhay when he picked her up from Sid's party and said a lot to him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. She again went back to the party with help of someone and now she is suspecting over Abhay that he is keeping an eye over her through that locket so she took out from her neck n threw it in jungle somewhere and now when Sid will enter in the jungle he will smell Pia very easily and recognize the smell of her.πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” He will try his best to catch her up and now as usual Pia is in danger because of her stubborn behavior.
I know and i believe that once again Abhay will save her from Sid but she will be clueless about the happenings around her. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› She will not be ready to listen anything from Abhay this time.πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›  Even Abhay will scold her too because she has thrown locket somewhere. πŸ˜”
πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
The root cause of all the matter is Abhay is hiding the truth from Pia.πŸ˜’
πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ What he wants and why didn't he want tp tell truth to Pia?😳 😳 😳 I am confused and don't understand Abhay now.πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
i tell u why abhay is hiding truth from her it is as simple as that he wants to be hero of the show.........

except fro this reason no other reason seems to have some logic or sense
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

i tell u why abhay is hiding truth from her it is as simple as that he wants to be hero of the show.........

except fro this reason no other reason seems to have some logic or sense

U know unnecessary hiding of truth creates misunderstandings only. 
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe nahi samajh me aata ki jab Abhay kuch kehta hai Piya se to maanti kyoun nahi hai aur humesha baad me musibat me ya to fuss jaayegi ya galat logon pe trust kar legi.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arpita25

Mujhe nahi samajh me aata ki jab Abhay kuch kehta hai Piya se to maanti kyoun nahi hai aur humesha baad me musibat me ya to fuss jaayegi ya galat logon pe trust kar legi.

Well .. The guy Pia is supposed to 'trust' called her a good-for-nothing spineless orphan. I, for one, would NEVER trust a guy like that .. Besides, Pia doesn't know the reason behind the necklace, does she?
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Well .. The guy Pia is supposed to 'trust' called her a good-for-nothing spineless orphan. I, for one, would NEVER trust a guy like that .. Besides, Pia doesn't know the reason behind the necklace, does she?

That was my point that Abhay's rude behavior towards Pia will not help her whereas it will help Sid to make her closer to him. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± The way he is behaving with Pia now a days is really not a good sign for their relationship in future.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpita25

Tell me one thing would you be ever able to listen all these bad words for you as Abhay said to Pia. My answer is no, we always like people who supports us and never try to hurt us na so Pia's reaction is natural there.
-Euphoria- thumbnail
this is an indian drama
its suppoesd to be draggedπŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

this is an indian drama

its suppoesd to be draggedπŸ˜†

Yeah typical Indian Drama of Ekta Kapoor, having the lead as Vampire πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just dont understand one thing.... pia knows that abhay is a vampire.. she even knows everything about maithili and abhay's past then why the hell abhay is hiding about siddharth to piya... if he tells piya about siddharth and their past relation.,.... m sure piya would understand...

abhay has seriously gone out of his mind... i dont blame pia for her behaviour.. poor girl always been dominated by abhay.... πŸ˜†