DC: Rahul would sit up and talk al nite-Dimpy

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

'Rahul would sit up all night and talk to me'

March 5th, 2011
Rachana Trivedi

Making a comeback with Zor Ka Jhatka, Dimpy talks about SRK and missing her hubby during the shoot.

QWas shooting Zor Ka Jhatka a good experience?
While shooting in Argentina, I did miss home at times even though it was like home away from home and I was very well taken care of.

Q Did your husband Rahul and you miss each other?
We missed each other a lot — in fact, we talked regularly on the phone. It used to be very hectic and Rahul would sit up all night and talk to me.

Q How excited were you about Shah Rukh Khan being part of the show?
From the time I came to know that Shah Rukh Khan is hosting the show, I was worried about how I would look falling from the height and landing in water or mud. I am very particular about my looks.
Q Did you injure yourself doing any stunt?
I got hurt but not much. I was bruised. There was very good medical help available.

Q From the many contestants on the show did you become really good friends with anybody?
Debina Banerjee and I got along very well, maybe because of the Bong connection. Mink, Rohit, Natasha, Annie and all of us really bonded.

Q We hear you were approached for Bigg Boss 4 but opted out.
Frankly, I was not offered Bigg Boss at all. If I am offered BB, I will think about it.

Q Are there any plans of going for a second honeymoon?
Yes. Our marriage anniversary is coming up and we planned to go to Greece but nothing's finalised.

@deccanchronicle.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
did she have to hear that irritating laugh after every one second too? 🤪