Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
me first😆

nikki this is amazing re👏👏👏👏
first of all i so liked how riddhima is going crazy b/c she cannot find sid, and then how she is crying for him and said she cannot live without him, that was very cute😊 yet painful!

OMG! pooja loves sid father and sid is the son of who?😕 this is going to be amazing i cannot wait to find out who's son is sid😆

but i liked how you put pooja and kishan story before to show what true love is and BAME! who got to learn about the sweetness of love along with pain is riddhima, love does bring joy but it also destory you!

now will be the good part, enemies in one side while other side is true love of siddhima!

i say bring it on, all or nothing, let's see who can come between siddhima, one love story was unfinished but siddhima love story will make a new beginning and new story❤️
Edited by shewascool90210 - 13 years ago
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh thnxx blossom

luved the update

continue soon..
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry guys don't have much time so will give u a short update,thanks for your wonderul comments🤗,i don't reply individually because of that the post looks very disturbing and confusing😛 

part 19

then the next morning riddhima goes to sid's dad's house...............

riddhima-hey kishan uncle,how r u?
sid's dad-riddhima....u???here???
riddhima-ya uncle,why...........i can't come here???did i did any crime?
sid's dad-not at all,but if your father will see then.............
riddhima-o no uncle,he went out of town,he will come in the evening.....so, may i???
sid's dad-ya ya,come..........sit
riddhima-thanks uncle

she sits on the chair............

riddhima-uncle...............i.............i wanted to ask u a question?
sid's dad-ya riddhima ask
riddhima-uncle..............actually i wanted to know,who is pooja?

he was drinking water,and after listening pooja,water came out of his mouth😆...........

riddhima-uncle...............r u ok uncle?
sid's dad-ya ya.........u don't have anyone in your house who can tell u??why did u came here?
riddhima-actuallu uncle,i was asked each and every member in my house,but they only told me that pooja is no more................i....i got that but i wanted to know,what's the story behind her.............i mean,what happened after her death?
sid's dad-sorry riddhima...............i can't tell u anything
riddhima-uncle..............uncle plzz............plzz uncle,only u r the one who can tell me
sid's dad-but riddhima,why u want to know?what does it matters to u
riddhima-what does it matters??because of this one truth,my father and u r enemies,because of this one truth,my sid went away from me and.............and no one knows where he is,because of this one truth,everything is looking like,there is no solution of the problem and u.................u r saying what does it matters,and moreover,pooja was my aunty,so i have the fulll right to know about her😭😭😭😭😭😭
sid's dad-i can't tell u anything,just go away from here riddhima

then he goes from there...............

riddhima-uncle..............uncle plzz

he goes and riddhima sits and cry😭😭😭.....................
then she goes and sit on her terrace,still she has hope that one day sid will defenitely return...........day and night she kept sitting there only.............
others tried to make her happy,but she wasn't............sid's dad also saw riddhima sitting on the terrace day and night waiting for sid...........and then one day,finally lost in front of riddhima's love and decided to tell riddhima the truth,he called riddhima to his house................riddhima came...............

riddhima-yes uncle,u called me
sid's dad-riddhima u know why pooja,after her death,today is also with me
riddhima-why uncle?
sid's dad-because after loosing also,we won,our love won,and hwre love wins.........no other thing can separate us,even death can also not separate us
riddhima-but uncle...........she is still not with u na?
sid's dad-riddhima...........only her body is not here,her sould is always with me,day and night she is here,with me,standing beside me whenever i need her
riddhima-😃wow uncle,your love is so deep,but then why did u re-married when u loved pooja aunty so much
sid's dad-who said i re-married?
riddhima-but then,if u didn't,so sid???????
sid's dad-no riddhima,i didn't married again and sid is not my son
riddhima-what???sid is not your son??but............what r u saying uncle?
sid's dad-actually riddhima,it's a long story,actually pooja loved kids so she opened an orphanage,there she used to take care of all the chilren and in a year all the kids gets adopted,but one year,each and every child was adopted,just sid was left,he was sitting in a corner and crying,he was 6 years old that time,pooja loved sid very much and couldn't see him crying,so she adopted him,but never brought him home as she knew that dev hated kids,so she asked me for help and we decided to keep sid in my home
riddhima-😲ShockedShockedwhat???............u mean,neither sid is your son not anyone's............he is an orphan?
sid' dad-yes riddhima,sid is an orphan,before pooja's death,she took a promise from me that i will always love sid and will take care of him like my own son and i did that,and even she would have not given me the promise,i would have taken care of sid whole heartedly as i loved sid too
riddhima-then why did u let him go uncle,why😭😭😭😭
sid's dad-i was just nagry that day riddhima,but believe me,i am feeling bad,this is just because of me.............i am sorry riddhima😭😭😭

then riddhima runs from there and go home...............she goes inside her room and cry cry cry alot😭😭😭😭

to be continued.................
next update-riddhima will try to unite kishan and dev😉
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwww Nikky I hav tears in my eyes. Such a beautiful and heart felt update. Really love Sids dad and his mum what  an amazing woman she was.  Am hoping that Ridz will be able to calm the waters between the two families and finally will get her Siddy back where he belongs.😛

I am really liking this Ridz. Love how she is caring, respectful, and most of all  loves Sid with all her heart. Awesome Nikky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏 Please update soon. cant wait for next installment.🤗🤗
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brillant updatee

thnxxx   👏
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Oho!!!

Kahani mein ithna bada twist???!! I seriously wasn't expecting this.. Really good!!!.. N I thought I had a twisted and complicated storyline.. Hmph..

Fab job dear!! I like your Riddhima who is sooooo in love with Sid.. I wonder if Sid knows he is an orphan??!! Awww.. Feel sooooo bad for Sid...

Continue real soon.. Can't wait to see how Riddhima clears up the mess and gets the two together and how Sid and Riddhima get together...

Keep up the good work..

Cheers

Neet
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow neet 2 parts!!
Both parts r amazing....liked it very muct....bt feeling bad 4 sid n sid's dad kishan.......
anjali06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry nikkiee.....cudnt  read ur  ff updates on tymee.........coz of  xams....

but i read  whole  story...........nd it  was  just  awwsum 
mndblowingg.......

keep up  the   gud work  nikkie.........

its  getting  vry  romanticc.......

love u....
anjie

thnx  for  the  pm.....

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update👏👏👏
love the lines i will go & get him & God made me fall in love,their 1st meeting is great & finally know the truth of their families there was also a heart break but love sid fathers line her soul is with me & she is always there for him & poor sid he is adopted feeling bad 4 both of them &
riddhima is so caring
loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow back 2 back update.............
nice work...........