Reenoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much yaar!
So glad you liked those!
So sweet of you!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
resss

Lijiye ji, hum aa gaye... as usual the update knocked my socks off... which is why my feet are so damn cold right now so I should really put them back on but then as long as I'm looking at your update it'll knock them off again so why bother... vicious circle πŸ€“ Errr... pardon my pathetic humor, on to the update...

The 26/11 tribute sig is really touching, you chose the right pics to represent that tragedy and the triumph of patriotism that emerged from it. Beautiful.

LOVEEE the bright, vibrant, aankhein-khol-kar-dekho type JSK sig...

^^You know me and the bright colorings and that cloudy misty texture you put around it looks so striking... one of the coolest, most unique sigs I've ever seen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Heyyy you know what'd look really perfect in that style? A RadheShyam holi sig from SK... what say Aishukins πŸ˜›

Kajen stuff is prettyful, love the coloring and clarity of the avis and the gold hue of that last one with the blur effect... very regal and stunning 😍

^^That shade too is just PERFECT for mythos, love love LOVE it ❀️

And you already know how absolutely fidaa I am over the OUAT ones, since I have already used each and every one of them turn by turn πŸ˜› Getting you hooked on it was truly the wisest thing I've ever done, at least on IF, dekho na mera kitnaaa faida hua hai πŸ˜† You chose the most perfect avi moments, particularly went wild over the Snow Falls one where they both turn back and look at each other as we discussed
❀️ The "still like Charming better" one πŸ˜† gotta love spunky Snow, hope to see more of her soon... and of course that big bright one where he grabs her hand while still in the coma... epic moment 😳 Also heart both the sigs to bits and can't decide between them which I prefer, you used the dual-coloring idea absolutely brilliantly and they capture the magic of the show with perfection πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Of COURSE I heart the Jim&Pam one too, even though I'm not that regular with the show since Steve Carell left I still heart John Krazinski, especially in his adorable to-be daddy mode, and the sig is just too cute for words 😍

Love both the requests as well, the pictures of Bappa in Aish's banner are adorable and your text style is perfect, and that metallic look on Janu's SiyaRam and RadheShyam ones is too cool!!! Rock on love, can't wait to see what wonders you make us (me) in the new thread
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update dear 
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow .. awesome work Aishu .. loved ur update ..
it's perfect
ur coloring iz marvellous
loved it on the avies
^love it . it's style iz superb
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aishuuu!

RES!
Btw, I LOVE this <3

If you really want to redo it, you can, but I just love love love this version! Soo pretty! Really am moree than satisfied with it <3 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seriously updated on November 27 2011 at 11:16am? i was still sleeping (HAHA i cant get up early πŸ˜›) mujhe 1st spot phir se nehi mila πŸ˜­
k so the bappa sig is sooo pretty n i love the banner that says "Aishu's update"
26/11 sig is really nice n i love the way u put the pics together
belated bday sig n JSK sigs are looking lovely
i love ur coloring n blending 4 the JSK sig

^^OYE HOYE I LOVE U AISHU! πŸ€—
the KaJen avis are looking magical n i love the way u made them
both of the KaJen sigs are really beautiful n i love the way u made the 2nd one, the coloring n blending is just fab

^^OMG thank you sooo much for making this πŸ€—
all of these are sooo pretty n i love the way all of the avis came out

OUAT n The Office stuff are looking really nice 
^^this is really pretty n the coloring is really gorgeous

all the reqs are looking really nice n i love Aishi's req a lot...its sooo pretty

great job Aishu n keep up the great work

I LOVE YOU πŸ€—
Rai
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

FABULOUS update Aish!!

me LOVINGGG ll the stuf.. but the reqs are def my fav part!
all those sggs came out DAMNNN beautifulll!! wonderful jb on themmm!!
too good!! keep rockinggg

Update soonishhπŸ˜ƒ
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OUAT ones I've already said they're beyond amazing😍 and OMG HarshIya😍😍😍😍 I dont think I can ever get over that amazing segment😍😍😍 and OMG Jim-Pam!! AHHH I freaking love them so much! I havent seen the office in the past three seasons though but Jim-Pam are beyond adorable😍
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful !!!

Loved all Avis from you and the yellow with black and white siggy was just amazing !!!!

hats off , and early wishes to next gallery.

may I suggest you to name this galllery πŸ˜ƒ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its gorgeous Aishu
I loved animated stuffs the most, the colouring in Kajen avis and colouring and the border in HarshIya avis are too beautiful😍.

And once upon a time stuffs are to die for😍

Can I please have HarshIya  avis stacked horizontally only the frst set