-ll- Sandhya-Neeraj Wedding Reception -ll-

Posted: 13 years ago

The Wedding Cake!!!!!

Welcome all Rakt Sambandi's πŸ€—πŸ€—to the most awaited wedding of the town followed by Reception party!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š As we all have been waiting for this D-day to come where in Neeraj and Sandhya are united in the world's most beautiful relation being the Husband and Wife relationship...😳❀️Janam Janam Ka saat !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘On this special occasion where the stars the moon and the whole universe is wishing them on their wedding we thought of bringing this up so that everyone can say few words about how are they feeling when this day has finally arrived in our lives!!!! You can also paste pictures of celebrations for them while expressing your view!!!So come together all Rakt Sambandi's lets celebrate this occasion--Neerdhya's Wedding Reception night...Have fun and looking forward to know what you all felt on this day of celebration☺️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Please comment and share your views here about this grand occasion plus wishing the couple a very happy married life!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Brought to you by Shwetha and Vrish jointly!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Please hit the LIKE button if you liked this😊😊😊

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIZLz3TM1cc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2uQyVOBgHU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
yipiieeee..................

i m sooooooooooooooooooooo happppy.............
i dont have words.....πŸ˜†
i said na vrisha that neraj-sandhya alag nhin honge..lol....

btw guys is awesome mauke pe i made  a siggy for all RSians..feel free to use it:)

thnx for pm vrisha:)
Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
Congo RSians...thnkyou for awesome thread shweta..
really happy For sandhya-neeraj....

now i want a sweetu baby of sandhya-neeraj....☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KMH2

Congo RSians...thnkyou for awesome thread shweta..
really happy For sandhya-neeraj....

now i want a sweetu baby of sandhya-neeraj....☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

You are most welcome!!! Yeah I think we have to wait for that sweetu baby because Bua seems to have planned all evil for Sandhya! Bramahachariya for a month for Neeraj. Sandhya and Neeraj cannot stay together for a month and many more sazzish coming up. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shwetha85

You are most welcome!!! Yeah I think we have to wait for that sweetu baby because Bua seems to have planned all evil for Sandhya! Bramahachariya for a month for Neeraj. Sandhya and Neeraj cannot stay together for a month and many more sazzish coming up. πŸ˜•

yup... ye bua bhi na....... Sazzishes...yeh saazishes na....😑 ok..will wait and i m 100% sure neerdhya ab alag nhin honge....πŸ˜ƒ
😍 Feel free to use 😊

@KMH2: Yes ab for sure Neerdhaya kabhie alag nahin honge kyuki shaadi ho gayi hai!!

@ Vrish: Thank you so much for making this creative corner for Neerdhaya..OMG its so good and WOW!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
wow...vrisha.....avis are awesome.....
@shweta, yup...i hope aisa hi ho...warna some shows me to shaadi k baad bhi alag ho jate hain....πŸ˜”
Originally posted by KMH2

yup... ye bua bhi na....... Sazzishes...yeh saazishes na....😑 ok..will wait and i m 100% sure neerdhya ab alag nhin honge....πŸ˜ƒ

shwetha

Looks like the RS creative team really likes you - they thought that being a GkD fan, you liked Avita's SR being split, so they 'improved' it by separating Neerdhya for 'only' 1 month, 😈🀣 instead of making either Neeraj or Sandhya a permanent Brahmachari.  In fact, Neeraj grumbled about it himself, and Sandhya laughed.

Actually, of the 5 sisters, only the first 2 - who had no sasurals, just hubbies - could have kids.  Rohit sucks anyway, and I wouldn't want Shradhya to have his kids, but Mohan and Shreya never got time alone, so to this day, she has no kids, and Sandhya/Yuvraj, well...  So looks like Savratkar-ji's 'lineage' will only be continued by Savita Patil & Sakshi Vaidya. πŸ˜•

Incidentally, they made all the 4 kids disappear 😭 - I really loved them. 

KMH2

Please make more siggies of Neerdhya. 

Oh, and people, feel free to use the above creations in your avatars - those of you who don't have commitments to other serials, that is πŸ˜‰