Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Anu darling

aapka story kaha gayi? did u complete ur story?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
6)Reverse psychology...Silent treatment in return😈 -- Silent Night, Talkless night, all is calm, all is bright ..... Baby, finally, there's silence. Now, we can sleep in heavenly peace.

Unquote

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

just an observation ..why does aynee never take avacation..three months she is working so hard..she too deserves a break of atleast 6-7 months ..............😎
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SBS Gone mad first half of the show sara Last 10 years of SPA dikhadiyyaaaa
Yes Sanjana - I followed Swati's advice and woh kaam aaya πŸ˜† I became a goldie at dot midnight! 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ all

see i have a theory. with so much of annie/arjun/nitya/dev etc and maan/blackmailer, they must have shot something with DD also na separately all these days. So that might be banking for the future. and yesterday's 3rd mar, they shot on evening of 2nd mar.

so no πŸ˜­ only πŸ˜ƒ

anu I am also trying to use emoti's but it is so difficult. how do you all use so many. πŸ˜•
sun29 thumbnail

@preet..........SBS is chaluuu..they knowprecap mein maan dikhaya toh half the people wiill sit through the whole torture to see MSK..........
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sun

i hv one doubt wt happend to Geet preg prob? on marr day doc told to maan that only few days time is there to take decision on geet preg?isn't it?πŸ˜”
sun29 thumbnail

@sanjana ..........preganacy ke baare mein math poochon..even after watching the show regularly i am as confused as you are🀣🀣.......they swept the whole matter under the carpet and geet goes hitch hiking to shimla and then has an accident and then back to delhi......baccha is still safe...............spiderman ,phantom ya mr.incredible ka khoon hai for sure🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sunny Re

Aa Gale lagjaaa reπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

I know......NM has been working non stop haan😲...she ASAP needs break.....6-7-10 months break haan