Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Praju...page 63😆and on your own head may it be🤣

@Limitations.....I still can't like you😆

@Sun....that PP,CC,MM just happened, they are here for a duration, since they are not going anywhere I thought I should refresh their names🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu..........🤣🤣🤣..chumma nako on tv 🤣🤣
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ medha

no, i haven't. 

missed portions of  the 9.30 episode courtesy your take

missed portions of the 11 pm courtesy priti's take

missed 9 am because got involved in discussing with opti and priti about priti's take. 

So I have to choose - either den or episode😆

so I have amde my choice. log out and go and see 11 am episode
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Rash:😆😆Talk about it man.🤢🤢🤢I was  URGH-STRUCK.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Geeky:😆😆Lol. Well i was off from IF/GEETLAND for 2 days...since i have LIFE....so i wouldnt know...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Buh BOY! THAT was one ugly sight.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I was on the floor for good 10 minutes....since i was not expecting sucha' thing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣STUBBLE is A MUST,MUST.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekgod

Dude Maan, If your wife or love gets mad at you
You don't sit at the table staring in space saying mew mew😆

You make kissy faces, blow them kisses
That I tell you always works with misses😍

You seem to know what with misses will work,
At times, you have to tread with caution or be labelled a jerk.😆

The dude knew about making kissy faces, blowing them kisses,
But the gal in question was not any miss, but his livid Missus.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun

I am already imagining MSK running half Nangu behind Geet singing this song🤣🤣🤣🤣...what a sight it will be🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@bubba...i know they are here to stay ........me might as well accept that 🤔
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Opti - I will use a little bit of what Usha stated. It is my belief that a person can change his habits, beliefs etc but not his core values. 

It is not an unreasonable assumption to state that Maan was a happy loving guy who because the man he was because of some situation. His core values could not have changed. he put on an angry front every time he was faced with an embarrassing situation or one that would throw light on his sensitive side. But I don't think he was that really. Even at work, he has not been shown to scream at anyone unreasonably. His only target was Geet. Always. And he has always apologized to her and tried to make up for his actions. Hasn't he?

I don't know. Maybe I have this good guy image of Maan in my mind and am trying to see only positives in him, even in his ways before he met Geet. It could be that u know. 😆

Maan was always a guy of principles but he was pretty insensitive to people, a loner, at the time Geet met him. Whether he was always like this or became like this because of certain things in his life no one knows as we have not been shown his past yet.  But what I gather from the scenes shown so far, he didn't much care about what people thought or how they felt.  He had no qualms about driving away his brother (maybe brothers if Vicky was counted) when they failed his principles. Dadi's pleas to get them back fell on deaf  ears although he was supposedly close to her. It is only on his return from his HP trip that he mellowed down and agreed to get back his brothers for his Dadi's sake and even then he stuck to remaining in the outhouse.  To me it seemed his meeting with Geet in HP had already started softening him up.

Two incidents stand out in showing Maan's insensitivity. One - not helping Geet from the goons when he could clearly see she was in trouble. Two- making her get out of his jeep in the middle of the highway just because she showed some concern for his wound after he forbade her to talk. He didn't care how she would get home. Anything could have happened to her on the way. But he did not care.  I wouldn't agree with Usha that he did this to make her a stronger person because he has been behaving in the exact opposite way after he started getting drawn towards her, always watchful over her.

I would agree with Swan that the Taveez did have some role to play in softening him up because it stayed with him in that jeep when he then rescued Geet in the jungle.  

I will also not agree with Usha that people cannot change their basic nature. If they could not then we would not have so many reformed criminals.  There are many incidents of sinners turning saints in almost all the religions. They are not all fables. 

Having said that I'm not saying Maan was a sinner who turned into a saint after meeting Geet. He is still very much a human, maybe a better human thanks to Geet. Geet brought out the best in him. She polished the diamond.  His principles were always intact but his social behaviour and approach to life changed after he met her.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Aaww ... we're sorry. Go watch the episode and then come back.
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Medha,Sun,Anu,Opti:  Holaaaaaaaaa Ladies!😳