Wanna c her at no 1 once agn here..

dat day will come soon

^edited^ and dis one is my 1200th post 🥳
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yes we have even got one article on that😍

Informed about her increasing number of fans, Rati Pandey aka Nupur who said: "What are you saying? I can't believe that I have exceeded SRK's fans because even I am his fan! But this numner tells me that Nupur is famous. Thanks to all my fans who have supported me and please don't give me the title of the telly queen because for that I have to work harder! I am doing my role and I am delighted that the audience watches our show so regularly. Thanks again and please keep loving me like this."

And here's what her fans are saying. Sonal writes: "Rati, you were/ you are / and you will be the BEST cctress in the world always. You are the Queen of expressions. I love u Rati to the core and will always do. You have become my role model, I am really inspired by your hard work, sincerity, and the way you worship your work, I not only love you the most, but respect you from the bottom of my heart very much."

We asked Rati to respond and she said: "Please don't make me queen of television (or expressions!) because there are so many actors and actresses who are very good at the expression. But thanks for all love and support."

And Rati even has fans in Pakistan! Here's what Rani says: Most beautiul girl in the wourld Rati, you are so beautiful, gorgeous, amazing and mind-blowing dear . In Karachi, Pakistan you are sooooooo popular.You are so talented. Love u so much Rati.

An overwhelmed Rati said: "Thank you for this compliment and I am glad that people in Pakistan also love my work. Bless you all."

We also spoke to Rati's co-star Jas Karan Singh (Uday) who said "I am happy for Rati and Nupur and this means that the show is being loved and our work is being appreciated. I really congratulate Rati and I hope they keep rocking!"

Sanaya Irani said, "I am really happy for her and it is the fan's love and support that has kept us running successfully for two years, so please do watch our show and love us like this always!"

Arjun Bijlani added, "I am happy and I don't count the number of fans because in the end it's the work that matters most and I hope that people love me as Mayank and then Alekh of Left Right Left."

Edited by Ridhi. - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow... Jas is such a sweetheart😃
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo jiya...🥳

Rati u have a diehard fan (totally crazy abt you) in mauritius too..☺️