Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: radhika5

Now coming to  my sweetheart and i am sure you all know who i am talking about, its none other than Avinash Sachdev he made me breathless, speechless and motionless today, i was in a trance seeing this handsome young man...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

When he was running like usain bolt...i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ then when he took off his shirt i was....πŸ˜ƒ  when he plunged in the water like phelps i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and then when i saw his face i was...😍

Goodnight
Sunita

The posters are great--..
I am surprised with all that racing heart beats, and trembling hands--you were still able to get these done--
Sweet Dreams

OMG yar dun tell me anymore.....im dying alredy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aaj raat mera kia hoga??πŸ˜†

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sun wonderful posters,,oh I cant express how I felt,,I called my frnds to see avina's entry and we all screamed loudly when that happened,,,,

It was the most awaited entry and by far the most beautiful
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing posters sunita ..keep up the good work
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing and beautiful poster, great job. It was indeed emotion when I saw Avinash and Rubina as Dev and Radhika. What an great entry they made! πŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!... ha ha.. yes it was.. a super duper entry..loved it... cute Rubi and a handsome hunk.... ha ha...  he looks rough with his new avtar, but i can still see those innocent eyes.....πŸ˜›
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing posters SunitaπŸ‘πŸ˜

Radev entry was just breath taking ..Especially Dev ..OMG!!! When I finished watching that scene I couldn't believe that I really saw Avina 😍..I replayed it so many times ...Just to make sure it was real ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰When i saw Avinash running and working out OMG!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ my heart beat was pasting so fast β€οΈ ..and seeing RAdhika bought a sweet smile on my face she looked beautiful ..It felt very magical seeing there entry πŸ˜Š ..I was missing them so much and yesterday I got so excited !πŸ˜ƒ ..Only God knows how many times I watched that sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Thank you sunita for the wonderful posters ...I agree watching radev entry it felt like watching a bollywood movie when the main leads get introduced  πŸ˜ƒ

Have a good night Sunita ..Im sure you will love todays episode as well 😊
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,

I will not be responding to individual comments as it takes up alot of space but be rest assured i read each and every comment.

Your comments offer me the  the motivation and inspiration that i need to make these wonderful posters for everyone to enjoy!

Please keep commenting & let me know if you like the posters...

Thanks so much for appreciating and loving my work.

I will be updating this thread with March 04, 2011 episode posters later today!

Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
<<~~March 04,2011 Episode Posters~~ .>>

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!! You captured the perfect moments of Dev and RAdhika!!!.especially DEv ☺️.They both look so so wonderful ..Dev has such a sweet smile and RAdhika too 😳...Dev has some innocence in him that Im really liking 😊...I dont know his smile and the way he is ..so sweet😳..He doesnt know much how to get a girl like Rohan does..he has his own thinking and we could see that he has good values in him not like rohan flirting with every girl πŸ˜†.....The posters are amazing Sunita love them all!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘..Radev were amazing in the episode !..i really enjoy watching them 😳
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love them so much!Can describe in few words.😍❀️