Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

WELCOME BACK

Hey all:

I am sure your hearts are beaming with hapiness withnessing the entry of our magical jodi.

Today's episode brought tears to my eyes, i remembered when i got news of CB coming to an end and now here i am withnessing it back on air, truly a miracle by Kanha. πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the entry of Avina, i felt like i was looking at a bollywood scenes, well directed and ofcourse well enacted by avina. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to  my sweetheart and i am sure you all know who i am talking about, its none other than Avinash Sachdev he made me breathless, speechless and motionless today, i was in a trance seeing this handsome young man...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

When he was running like usain bolt...i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ then when he took off his shirt i was....πŸ˜ƒ  when he plunged in the water like phelps i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and then when i saw his face i was...😍

Cant wait for tomorrow!
Hope you all like my posters!!

Goodnight...πŸ€—
Sunita

Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely posters SunitaπŸ˜ƒ
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_singh

When he was running like usain bolt...i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ then when he took off his shirt i was....πŸ˜ƒ  when he plunged in the water like phelps i was....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and then when i saw his face i was...😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†This is hilarious.....BTW Lovely Posters.....Radev/Avina looked Awesome...Rubina was wearing a really simple Lehnga yet she looked gorgeousπŸ˜ƒ...and What should I say about Avinash😳...He is just too good☺️......I just can't wait to watch the next episodeπŸ˜ƒ....
Edited by Indiangirl09 - 13 years ago
radev2010 thumbnail
Sunita , 

Lovely poster .. Rubi looked beautiful in white dress  today ! πŸ˜

-R
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Now coming to  my sweetheart and i am sure you all know who i am talking about, its none other than Avinash Sachdev he made me breathless, speechless and motionless today, i was in a trance seeing this handsome young man...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Goodnight
Sunita

The posters are great--..
I am surprised with all that racing heart beats, and trembling hands--you were still able to get these done--
Sweet Dreams

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
its superb sunita...i was waiting fr your posters.........
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely posters Sunita.  I am sure we are going to see many more
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely posters sunita....
Yeah the entry was zabardast 😍
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful awesum ..poster sunita...jst lyk 2days episode .....thnx a ton 4 sharin with us......
sinharuby thumbnail
thanks sunita..loved your posters........