Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Btw what did i hear :MIQ performing in CB2 wiithout Binny?😲😲😲
I am little sad, cause watched Zee Cine Awards and there was a performance of Shakhti, Vandana, Darmesh and someone else, buut not Binny.😭😭😭😭
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Sam, dont you know that Sangini CVs are never thinking?They only know how to ruin promising tracks.

Hi Mel
I think that I will die if I actually see Gauri walking to the altar to marry Ram. The way she is hiding her marriage, gee don't know how far before Ram find out the truth. Poor guy will definately be heartbroken
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that would be funny. but I love your Anies Mel. do make some if you have time.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Well...again , u r so sure that Ram-G marriage'll occur , oh Mel, why can't we just wait till it happens n then bash the CVs for it ? For all know what may happen . .......Is there any confirmation of any kind that the marriage'll occur ? No !

Mac, i am not talking only baout this track.I am talking about the Hate Track, the spy from court trakc etc....😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Mel Hi. when A dies could you make a anise on it?

U r already sure that A'll die ? There wasn't any confirmation of A's death either ......But I so strongly wish that he dies , hateful psychos like him doesn't have any right 2 pollute our dear earth...
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw what did i hear :MIQ performing in CB2 wiithout Binny?😲😲😲
I am little sad, cause watched Zee Cine Awards and there was a performance of Shakhti, Vandana, Darmesh and someone else, buut not Binny.😭😭😭😭

Really MIK performing in CB2 when?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Mac, i am not talking only baout this track.I am talking about the Hate Track, the spy from court trakc etc....😉

I just wish it was Samrat or Champu , would've made a huge lot of more sense , in A's case , it simply makes no sense , utterly nonsense.
Darine1980 thumbnail

N, abhay must not have a easy death , because he deserves worse , much worse , have we forgotten how brutally he struck KB with the stone ? N, left her dying on the road in her own pool of blood ? He should suffer in hell for the rest of eternity.

A man who was supposed to save people's lives has become almost a killer himself, disgusting !!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikimsam

Really MIK performing in CB2 when?

Dont know.😕
Darine1980 thumbnail

I'll b so happy if A dies n if R do it himself , by his own hands , I'll give him one resounding clap, promise .

Then R will go to jail phir se .... NO THANKS !