Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Never liked Abhay. first he got RG married and now he wants to break them up. for what? pihu.

Bringing RG togeither is the only good thing he has done !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
N, abhay must not have a easy death , because he deserves worse , much worse , have we forgotten how brutally he struck KB with the stone ? N, left her dying on the road in her own pool of blood ? He should suffer in hell for the rest of eternity.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Bringing RG togeither is the only good thing he has done !

He fulfilled the dreams of many SSBS fans Thanks to him.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Exactly ! There he said that he'll make Rudr's life more n more hell with each passing day....🤢😕 What was that ? I mean it so looked like he really hates Rudr but if he wants R 2 unite with P , why'd he said that ? Does he mean he also knows like us that uniting with P = suffering worse than hell..😆

😆😆😆.... Seriously I think he didn't bear how R has behaved with P in the hospital. it's a way to punish him cause he's made crying P!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Dar , please don't give the credit of uniting RG 2 A , he never meant it this way , he wanted R 2 kill G n then stay in jail for the rest of his life . That was his plain .  RG were united by the prayers of KB , JH etc.., blessings of Shiv-Parvati n work of Sanjog.....
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay and Pihu too Beth. they can both go live in hell.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I'll b so happy if A dies n if R do it himself , by his own hands , I'll give him one resounding clap, promise .
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikimsam

I think that it will be nice to see Rudra actually fight for his Gauri because I think that something more needs to be shown as to  how much he loves her ( I think his true love has not actually been shown as yet)

He'll surely fight for her and won't let her go anywhere far from him !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hi Mel, thanks for turning up . Well....I must say I'm disappointed with CVs , they ruined it big time because A's so predictable.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

@ Dar , he has lost his marbles . He needs 2 admit himself on the next bed 2 P . Then again , I think, bumping him off is the best idea. Simply good riddance.😃

That's what he deserves !