Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

My newest slide siggy ......Why I made it ??? !!!! ðŸ˜³

Why???? Cause R is so hotttttttttt !
Love it Mac, thank you ! Make some more please ! All pics are mindblowing but my favorite is the angry one R at G's wedding !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ram's sister is so sweet , Rudr's hand was bleeding , n she bandaged it so sweetly n she's a doc , so it was efficient handling too....n have u noticed the way she hold R's arm ? N the way R was looking at her while she was doing it , his expression was so soft n a look of awe n sort of interest....n then the tune that was used at that moment--- all highly significant looking....God knows what's cooking in the mahan brain of CVs.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Me was waiting here for long , Hi dar n Mel. Mel, can u believe it that today Ram called G Miss Perfect ? I so remembered u at that time.🤣

Hey Mac, how are u? sorry for being late 🤗
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Why???? Cause R is so hotttttttttt !
Love it Mac, thank you ! Make some more please ! All pics are mindblowing but my favorite is the angry one R at G's wedding !

Er....thank u .....😳....if u've liked it why not use it / Okie , just asking.....n ......my fab one is the one where he glared at SB...😳
Darine1980 thumbnail

Ram's sister is so sweet , Rudr's hand was bleeding , n she bandaged it so sweetly n she's a doc , so it was efficient handling too....n have u noticed the way she hold R's arm ? N the way R was looking at her while she was doing it , his expression was so soft n a look of awe n sort of interest....n then the tune that was used at that moment--- all highly significant looking....God knows what's cooking in the mahan brain of CVs.

😳😳😳
I've noticed the way she's touched his arm, in a professional way 😃. i was happy that R's made things clear telling he's already married !
It would be sad to make Ram's sister falling for R.... two broken hearts in the same family 😃!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
N , I liked the 1st scene of Ram n G , n thank god that Ram didn't hear the key word...MIL...from RR....right at that time the band playing ...😃.....thanks 2 Sanjog again....n... ðŸ˜ƒ...G was looking absurdly n unbelievably beautiful, not only that , she was looking so hawt ....n her hair style is just killing me nowadays.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

😳😳😳
I've noticed the way she's touched his arm, in a professional way 😃. i was happy that R's made things clear telling he's already married !
It would be sad to make Ram's sister falling for R.... two broken hearts in the same family 😃!

Let's see who'll b the honoured broken heart.....I've my opinions...😃😃😃.....As long as Sanjog is working the way he's working till now, Pretty thin chance of Ram being the broken heart,😃
Darine1980 thumbnail

N , I liked the 1st scene of Ram n G , n thank god that Ram didn't hear the key word...MIL...from RR....right at that time the band playing ...😃.....thanks 2 Sanjog again....n... ðŸ˜ƒ...G was looking absurdly n unbelievably beautiful, not only that , she was looking so hawt ....n her hair style is just killing me nowadays.

Someone has said that Ram will find out about G's married  status on monday, but I really don't beleive this will happen so soon... CVs will dragg this for some time...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 Today's epi disappointed me ......no Raga interaction n sooooo much Pihu . I hate Pihu , can't stand her even for a sec, the moment they showed her , I changed the channel n they showed her most of the time today . It made the epi a torture 2 watch.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Er....thank u .....😳....if u've liked it why not use it / Okie , just asking.....n ......my fab one is the one where he glared at SB...😳

But how? Like a pic''s profile it doesn't work !