Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
U nd ur Dhamkees😉...luved d 2nd part aso...waiting 4 d nxt!
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello!

I love you!
Thank you for this.
Loving it😊
Love the *cough* references
And love the Raaz and Trishna😆
Now jaldi jaldi update before you lose interest and stop it midway!
Waiting for them to meet again!
I KNOW you shall do it justice.
Aaj CC ko skip ker and write the next part(s)!

*hugs*
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't know u write FF's too Aditee.Loved it.Koi shak.I love the fights lol and you have written so well!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Aditee!

Kya kahoo!

Waiting for next part .Jaldi!

Very nice!👏
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aditee very good please do continue!!!
angel_9 thumbnail
hi aditee..............
read the both parts in one go..............
amazing loved it............very different story..........👏👏👏
pls do continue............ i want to read more.............
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aditeee.... Wow!!! I loved it. It is simply marvelous. Not gushing but sincerely, liked the novel way you have them there in the situation.

please do list me in your list for pm. I did reply for part 2 as I did for part 1😆

Jokes apart, there is this unique style that you have in writing. To the point and short but effective. Mind blowing and now I am in this constant twitchy state of impatience.. update kiya.. update kiya!!

Waiting for the next part.👏👏👏👏
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awessome  start Aditee! loving it so far!
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it ws realy nyc pls continue soon
aditee thumbnail

PART 3

Grand Sangam ballroom was almost filled to capacity. Dhruv and Trishna walked around meeting with guests individually. They had abandoned the stage for the time being. Khanak and Ritu sat at a table with some friends, Ritu wore a gold saree with a halter neck blouse , a speck of gold bindi and a dozen gold bangles in her right wrist

Khanak wore a ultramarine blue crepe saree with a blouse of the same color that included a tie string at the back close to her shoulder. She did not wear any jewelry, and wore very lil make up. Her hair was left open.

She was beginning to feel cold, she looked around to see if she recognized any faces, but did not.

Ritu was speaking with a couple of friends that went to high school with her and Trishna. It was close to midnite and K checked her watch for the 5th time in an hour, she wanted to get home fast. They planned to take a cab home. K thought of her simple engagement in her parents front yard. Sooraj lived 2 kms away from her parents. His Dad worked for the Narmada Project, Khanak's Dad worked at a bank.

Sooraj was not very tall, just a couple inches taller than herself, skinny and wore glasses. He had the most sparkly eyes she thought and the softest hands. She often teased him about it after they were married.

He spoke very little unlike her, he was just happy to sit back and watch her talk away. She used to talk like it was nobody's business. They wanted to make Ahmedabad their home. She was working for a famous Ahmedabad architect. Since Sooraj's degree was in urban planning he worked for the Gujarat government.

She found her eyes well up with tears, she excused herself and took off for the rest room.

Ritu was throwing her head back and laughing at a comment made by a man in a black jacket. He was leaning down on their table. She approached it and sat down, looking up at his face, "where had she seen him before" she wondered…….. an ad? "just where" and then it struck. Ranbir wannabe!!!!

T'was him! He looked up from Rittu's face instantly a wave of recognition swept over his face "The bag lady". He looked at her face again…….. "WHAT? HERE?" "Selling purses at Marriott"

Their eyes meet for a brief second, Khanak turns sideways and starts talking with Manish to her left.

She can over hear the conversation on her right very clearly

Shantanu: So how about THIS pick up line then? (grinning)

Ritu: I am all ears! (smiling)

S: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together

Ritu for some reason found it hilarious

S:I knew it would work

R:It was not the line, it was your gorgeous looks!

S: That helps too!

K squirmed "REALLY? Ritu?" "I mean REALLY? HIM?"

Manish's friend Sharad tapped her hand she had to ask him to repeat his question

K felt her blood boil……….

R: Hey Raaz, meet this cute guy (smiling)

K (in her mind) NOOOOO PLEASE NO! NOT Mr. jerk!

K:Ek second Ritu, trying to be engrossed in the convo with Manish and Sharad.

R:RAAZ!

K: Hmm? (disinterested)

R: Meet Mr. Shantanu  -- what was the last name?

S: U better remember it….. its Gujral it might soon become yours

K thinks GAWD! GIVE ME A BREAK! A PROPOSAL?

R: Shantanu, can I call you Shaan? This is my friend Khanak Mi…

S:I think I met her at our Vile Parle Corp office by the elevator (non chalant) she dropped a bunch of th… (mocking) inhoney mere pair par apni coffee ? (disgust) chai girayi thi?

K: Mera naam Khanak Vaishnav hai

S: Riiight……. (whatever)

K wanted to punch his face

K:Waise maine nahi AAP dekhkar nahi chal rahe they, shaayad phone dekhkar apne dialog yaad kar rahey the? (practising ur pick up lines, you jerk)

K looked at his face…………. Clean shaven, hair parted sideways, wearing a white shirt that had a ultramarine blue trim on the inside and  two buttons undone!

Eeks! She thot in her mind

S: winks) she means the movie I recently signed with YRF.

R: REALLY?

K shoots him a "not in this LIFETIME" look

R:Have you eaten yet?

S looking at R "I am not hungry any more, not sure if I ever will be" (theatrics)

R visibly embarrassed "You are too funny"

S: THANK YOU! I know!

Manish, Sharad and Khanak ready to go grab some food. S is on the phone again…..

K: Tumhe chalna hai?

R: Sure!

R looking at Shaan " I am going to go get some food" (gesticulates since he is on the phone)

S hangs up "Oh but you cant…… you are the angel that walked right into my heart, you cant leave, the doors are locked" places both hands on his heart

K looks away and starts walking

S looks at her and wonders how she made it to this party……… must be part of some women's NGO he thinks………. He has frequently seen girls like her meeting his Mom at the lobby of Mangal Kunj

He looks at her walk away…….. her back is half exposed her hair is smooth as silk he concludes.

"Oh well! She is never going to make it to MY friends list on Facebook!"