Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats the first time some one has said that to me.

I am honored, Taz.

I can not begin to equal SWJ's magic

That was quintessential!

This is just a re-manufactured version!

Thank you for understanding why I want to keep it this way

I am not 24, but firmly believe 90% of 24 year olds in India (I wont speak for any other country, since I dont have a clue) dont jump into bed when presented with the slightest temptation or  provocation.

In this instance she has been married once, so I am sure she has many reservations about getting physical with another man!

Its a big step, how ever attracted she might be, it cannot happen just like that.

The joy of taking it slow and holding back exceeds the pleasure that may follow.

They have the whole day ahead of them, I can easily show them in bed all afternoon

Then show him be ashamed and show her be deavsatated

Or

Show both saying ILU to each other

and end it

So close yet not, is so much more thrilling!

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

I am honored, Taz.

That was quintessential!

I am not 24, but firmly believe 90% of 24 year olds in India (I wont speak for any other country, since I dont have a clue) dont jump into bed when presented with the slightest temptation or  provocation.

In this instance she has been married once, so I am sure she has many reservations about getting physical with another man!

Its a big step, how ever attracted she might be, it cannot happen just like that.

The joy of taking it slow and holding back exceeds the pleasure that may follow.

They have the whole day ahead of them, I can easily show them in bed all afternoon

Or

and end it

Spot on bold: Sigh aditee... I know we have been here before, but you know my views here..

Yes I dont want Khanak jumping or dancing to his tune but at the same time I still feel, here at this juncture.. if he were to tell her ILU, the story will not end! Again my opinion, but kind of trying to let you understand why I feel so... not forcing you to agree.

And about getting physical, she is mature enough and different than Ritu who would at the drop of a hat.. meaning that Ritu could be expected of such a decision.. but never Khanak as her values and teachings would never permit her to even dwell of thinking such thoughts... not only because she has been married once before, but also becasue for her culture and values hold a lot more...

I read and sigh and W&W😃

Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am honored, Taz.

That was quintessential!

Or

and end it

No problem honey! Your writing deserves all this credit and more!! And know what!! -  take it slow and easy as I believe that is how most true romances come about! 😍
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome  job! loved the update Aditee!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are we having a debate on the FF??WELL DESERVED!!Hats off to Ads for imagining this one hell of a Masterpiece...so plz don keep us waiting!
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aussiegal

No problem honey! Your writing deserves all this credit and more!! And know what!! -  take it slow and easy as I believe that is how most true romances come about! 😍

Swapnaji's Shaan is the most desirable man I have encountered on television in recent years.
There have been no other!

It may have been a run of the mill love story, but KT deserves a 10/10 for living, breathing and walking the character!

I am yet to see such a sensitive emotional 24 year old played better by some one else!

Until then, he will be the gold standard!

Its unfortunate, he has nothing to do on today's RBO and they wont even let him go!😭

We may have to endure the show as is. With all his SRK impersonations and OTT antics
😭

I am a TV junkie Taz, I ve watched a gazillion shows, but no guy is a combination of what ever Shaan "was" in this story!

Its unfortunate that he died a premature death

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ads ..u talked abt 24 year olds nt gettin into bed on a slightest provocation...all i know is they won't atleast with a" JOBLESS guy.."no matter how gudluking one is...its a diff era all together and people are way too practical...
Aussiegal thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

Are we having a debate on the FF??WELL DESERVED!!Hats off to Ads for imagining this one hell of a Masterpiece...so plz don keep us waiting!

😉
Hope not.. just expression my views...😳
Aussiegal thumbnail

Swapnaji's Shaan is the most desirable man I have encountered on television in recent years.
There have been no other!

It may have been a run of the mill love story, but KT deserves a 10/10 for living, breathing and walking the character!

I am yet to see such a sensitive emotional 24 year old played better by some one else!

Until then, he will be the gold standard!

Its unfortunate, he has nothing to do on today's RBO and they wont even let him go!😭

We may have to endure the show as is. With all his SRK impersonations and OTT antics
😭

I am a TV junkie Taz, I ve watched a gazillion shows, but no guy is a combination of what ever Shaan "was" in this story!

Its unfortunate that he died a premature death

LOL - glad I'm not the only one to think that there's a bit of SRK impersonation going on here... 😆

like you said... KT has been brilliant - shame such good talent is wasted! oh well as he's set the benchmark, we can only wait and watch ... and hope 😭😭
dishbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aussiegal

LOL - glad I'm not the only one to think that there's a bit of SRK impersonation going on here... 😆

like you said... KT has been brilliant - shame such good talent is wasted! oh well as he's set the benchmark, we can only wait and watch ... and hope 😭😭

Arre we have a separate topic for this na ... tu bata kab agla part update kar rahi hain ... u said u will give multiple updates...it can be as long as possible!!

Waiting ...

~Cheers,
Dish