DOTW: What should ANJALI do?

Poll

What would you like to see Anjali do?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankfully, Dadaji pulled the plug on this disaster, once he found out about it.  For more details, see here:

03/02/2011: Dadaji CANCELS Anjali wedding

I'll continue the topic - what do you think Anjali deserves?  So far, she's been totally in the dark about Neeraj's true intentions, so I don't wish ill of her, as I do, say, GB.  She's taking a big hit reputation wise - she was just a student, and suddenly, she was offered a marriage proposition, which she accepted, not knowing better.  Now, while she may resume studying, there are people - her friends included - who'll remember that she was jilted @ the alter.  I do feel sorry for her.  So what should she do - should she marry Anmol, or just leave this place altogether?
  I hope they don't turn Anjali into a vamp like Nandini in PKCM, and keep her around.

Also, what do you think will happen in the Pradhan family?  I think a showdown just has to happen b/w GB and Dadaji, and all the family members who have residual grievances against him need to spill it out, instead of taking it out on Sandhya when she marries Neeraj.  I don't want to see the serial morph into one where they are scared of Dadaji, but try & relieve themselves by torturing Sandhya, and then Sandhya doing a Vrinda on them.  I'd rather see a clean coming to terms w/ the real situation, and how to handle it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Shwetha

This DOTW is valid only for this week - I'll retire it over the weekend.  So for your sign-up, anyone who wants next week still has to sign up.  I just put this in to cover the next 3 days, including the weekend if they have a maha-episode.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vrish I totally agree with you as far as this poll goes because this is the perfect time for this poll and all of us can share what we feel and what we felt about this whole Anjali--Neeraj misunderstanding.  My vote goes to "Other" because Simply leave is not Anjali. She is a determined person who would definitely will like to find out so as to what made Neeraj to agree for all this and why is he trying to forbid now. πŸ˜•Marry Anmol is ruled out because she treats him like a buffalo or donkey who just like to work for everyone without asking anything in return hence also used"Idiot" adjective for him.🀒 Stay on and marry anyone elseπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ thats not her again because she likes to have an image in front of her friends. She has now no right to Insist Neeraj to marry her because now dadaji is on his side and would never let this happen which only leaves to this Other Option for her and which would be to understand what love is and that love always doesn't mean to achieve but also to give away and to see the person you love happy in all aspects.πŸ€“ As Baa said in today's episode to dadaji that if you would have read the letter properly you would have known to whom Neeraj actually addressed the letter, Anjali also did the same mistake of overlooking  and wanting to see what she wanted to see. She should realize by now that she cannot be happy with a person who doesn't love her and she can never win his heart because love is not a game a gambling.πŸ˜’She could actually never see the pure love between Neerdhaya because she is used to thinking about herself and her way. So the "Other" in my view would be Realization and the quest of the real meaning of love. 😊
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I largely agree w/ you above.  But in the above scenario, I think she should simply leave.  By all means, find out why Neeraj agreed to marry her in the first place, but after that, since she was here on a vacation and since her mood has understandably been spoilt by this aborted marriage, return to Ahmedabad, take some cooling off time, and then either continue w/ your MBA, or find a new guy.

Plus I wouldn't mind Anjali finding out that the reason Dadaji wanted her was only for her money - if she does, she'll probably stomp out.  Wonder where that'd leave Urmi - initially, she was supportive of Sandhya and against Anjali entering this family.  Hope she exposes GB in front of Dadaji for trying to get her sister smitten by Neeraj (even though Anjali was the one who fell for it first, and GB just fueled it)

Raj & Urmi should be happy - one could see that Raj resented this marriage bringing in so much, whereas his own, by contrast, didn't improve his lot.  Maybe Neeraj can take over the family business - whatever it is - and give suitable roles to Raj & Anmol, so that they don't have to pick any next bride or groom depending on whether they can horn in on their inheritance.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another poll Vrish??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank god this anjali-neeraj track has ended. you guyz are sure about it right, that it's not a dream of neerajπŸ€ͺ 

poor anjali... 

as you said if she's a student, then why not complete her studies & then maybe she'll find her Mr. Perfect. but not anmol, coz from the updates i've learnt she's not sweet with him. hey btw, why's she in that house?? i mean for which relation is she there. it's her sister who's married in that house right? so what's she doing there??? so just let her leave so that she can move on...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anjali was just there on a vacation, since her sister is there - nothing wrong w/ it.  Only thing wrong is the manner in which she assumed that Neeraj was in love w/ her - she never even once discussed anything w/ him to find out more.  As others have noted, she should have been somewhat curious after she read that letter - when Dadaji read it yesterday, he realized that it couldn't have been for Anjali. 

End result was Anjali embarrassing herself in front of her sister's entire family.  GB contributed to it - Urmi told her that she wasn't interested in Anjali marrying into this family, but still she insisted.  However, GB wasn't the one responsible for getting Anjali that letter, she was only guilty of making things worse.  And Sandhya didn't help things, so Anjali has a right to be pissed @ Sandnya.

However now, since that vacation has been ruined Anjali's better off leaving.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
After watching today's episode I am quite sure that GB will give the sujav of getting Anmol and Anjali married!!!!!! What you all say?
-sia- thumbnail

^^^  Agree with you. The moment GB said 'there's a way out' I was like 'Great!! Anmol is gonna be the scapegoat now' . And moreover when they suddenly flashed Anmol's face, I was like this is it!!

But I prefer Anjali just stepping out without creating a hue, not even marry Anmol. She never gave him that basic respect nor did she ever would have thought of marrying him. And she's a girl who loves being in love n marry that person. We just have to wait & see if she forgoes all those livid dreams & resolves to marry Anmol!!
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sia-

^^^  Agree with you. The moment GB said 'there's a way out' I was like 'Great!! Anmol is gonna be the scapegoat now' . And moreover when they suddenly flashed Anmol's face, I was like this is it!!

But I prefer Anjali just stepping out without creating a hue, not even marry Anmol. She never gave him that basic respect nor did she ever would have thought of marrying him. And she's a girl who loves being in love n marry that person. We just have to wait & see if she forgoes all those livid dreams & resolves to marry Anmol!!

Yeah, and given how the Viranis (I keep hearing 'Biryani' πŸ˜†) have staked their prestige in insisting that Anjali can no longer leave that house unmarried, I think that at the mandap, the marriage that will take place won't be Neerdhya's, as Dadaji wants, but instead Anmol-Anjali, assuming that Anmol agrees.  Although I asked this question in the update post, I doubt that Anjali will get the chance to say no to anybody, since that would result in Dadaji's suggestion being accepted, and right now, they want him to be beaten in the decision-making.

Only saving grace for Anmol is that he did seem to be at least infatuated by her, so I think that given the chance, he might say that he'll agree if Anjali agrees.  If they marry, Anjali will just have to respect him as he's her hubby - she'd be in trouble if she tried to make a play for Neeraj after that.  It might be interesting to see that out of the current enemies of Sandhya, which of them accept Sandhya, and which ones remain hostile.  I'm talking about Sarita, Purvi and to a lesser extent, Mrs Virani.  I know GB will remain Sandhya's enemy, just like DK was, and I know that Dadaji, Baa, Reena and Anmol will be on her side, while Hasmukh & Raj stay neutral.

Well, so much for the hope that common sense would prevail w/ Anjali, since her parents have staked their prestige on her getting married.  But if Anjali does marry Anmol, I just hope that she won't make him miserable.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what anjali do now

take revenge on neerdhya 😈
she has every good reason for it....sandhya would have did the same if anybody had done this to her (she is the revenge queen πŸ˜†) ....
poor gal anjali with all her dreams of neeraj  has to marry anmol now all of a sudden πŸ˜” ..so she has to live in the same house looking at neeraj every day as her devar or jeth (i dnt knw) .... this is completely unfair to her....neerdhya have played with her feelings in the name of sacrifice πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

& vrish rs cvs are fulfilling ur wishes one by one ...they took the story beyond jagirdar chapter and now going beyond neerdhya marriage which u wanted πŸ˜† ...... kush πŸ˜†

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago