03/02/2011: Dadaji STOPS Sandhya from LEAVING

-sia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's epi was quite ok, watchable atleast.
So I would just briefly jot down what happened in the epi.

It starts with Neeraj reading the letter written by Sandhya. He is utterly disappointed & throws the letter away. The pandit calls him to do the Ganapthi Pooja. GB n co are mighty happy that the apshagun is finally out of the house. He goes n sits with a solemn face.
OTOH Sandhya is back in the Savratkar house. Shreya n Saakshi arrive there & are astonished to find that Sandhya has returned alone. They ask where is Neeraj n why is she suddenly back. Sandhya says that her purpose of going with Neeraj is over, so she had no work n hence came back. The sisters are not convinced. THey ask Sandhya what the problem is, whether someone insulted her or did she have a fight with Neeraj. Sandhya denies everything n says all is well. Saakshi is not convinced. She says I'll call neeraj n find out what the problem is. Sandhya stops her & spills out the truth. Both the sisters are shocked. Sandhya says there's a lot of difference between loving someone n getting love in return.
The Pooja is over n pandit says there's a lot of time for the muhurth, so till then everybody can rest. The letter which had been dropped earlier by Neeraj flies mysteriously by itself n enters Anjali's room. At that moment GB enters in & is about to pick it up but refrains from doing so. She says something about cleaning the mantap, hall n all. Outside Dadaji is happily talking to a guest(a business man). He says he's feeling sultry n Dadaji orders a person to on the fan. The letter now flies towards Dadaji's feet. The guest has some work n excuses himself. Dadaji is alone n he picks up the piece of paper. He reads the whole thing & is mighty surprised. He has flashbacks of Neeraj n Sandhya together.
Dadaji gives the letter to Dadi n is even more surprised to see her smiling after reading the letter. He asks her why did Neeraj agree to marry Anjali when he loves Sandhya. Dadi says Sandhya has given me her kasam & I cannot reveal you anything but the answer is in the letter itself. Dadaji then reads the letter written by Neeraj & finds a catch. He says Neeraj met Anjali only after he came her n howcome he has written that he loved her earlier also n he loves her now too. He realises everything.
The pandit says it's muhurth time, call the bride n groom. Neeraj n the other family members are in a room. Anjali's father calls him when suddenly Dadaji enters in. He orders Hansmukh to take everyone out n he will bring Neeraj. They are all confused but follow his orders. Neeraj doesnt face Dadaji n looks away. Daadaji comes near him n says you made me an outsider, why didn't you tell me?? And both of them hug. Dadaji asks Neeraj to come with him.
Back at Savratkars home, the sisters ask Sandhya to rethink her decision of leaving with Gayatri but Sandhay says she's thought over it n she would have straight away gone to Pune but she wanted to meet them before she goes. She says by now Neeraj's marriage would be over. She's suddenly interuptted by Dadaji. She's shocked to see him n Neeraj there. Dadaji says Neeraj is gonna start a new life & without you it would be incomplete. Sandhya says Neeraj-Anjali wedding is important. Dadaji says it's important but not more than Neeraj's happiness. He's alreadyt done a mistake before n he does not want it to repeat again. The episode ends with flashes of Neeraj,Anjali waiting in the mantap with garland in hand & tears in eyes, n Sandhya shocked.

It's not full in detail & I've tried to cover most of the imp things.
Hope the update is good!!

Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fantabulous update, -sia-, you da man!!! 👏

I guess the first part is pretty much unwatchable, but I'm glad this got told to Dadaji.  Had Neeraj overruled Sandhya and done this much earlier, things would have been so much better.

And don't you love how Dadaji just appears in Savratkar house out of nowhere? 😆

Can't say I'm not sympathetic to Anjali though - she didn't deserve this humiliation, and both Neeraj & Sandhya deserve the blame.

P.S. I just added a headline to your title to make it obvious.  Hope it's okay w/ you.  And no need to apologize - you're not 'late'.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-sia- thumbnail

^^^ Thank you & glad that it was good.

The first half had nothing of interest. The second part was better with Dadaji getting to know everything. Agree with you that it would have been better if Neeraj had mustered up some courage and told the truth to Dadaji before itself. I sort of pity Anjali for being jammed up for no fault of hers & this pity is going to remain as long as she accepts the truth & doesnt turn negative. We've already got a vamp here n we are not in dire need of them!! Sandhya is to be majorly blamed for messing up matters & Neeraj for being so cold footed!!
But till now I never really understood how Anjali fell in love with Neeraj. Just because you land up in his arms twice you cannot fall in love. It might be just infatuation. And being a girl of 21st cen she ought to have taught how Neeraj fell in love with her. He did not even have a proper converation with her apart from apologising to her. Goodness knows how she fell in 'love'!!

I'm always amused when ppl pop out from nowhere. First it was Yuvi when he suddenly appeared in the place where Neeraj n Sandhya where, Dadaji suddenly appearing there(How did Raghu know where exactly neeraj was??) n now this.
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This episode was cool - but now we'll see everyone hating on Sandhya when she probably gets married to him. Everyone will probably be against her and will plot to make her do things wrongly etc. Feel sorry for Anjali, even though I still think it's unrealistic how she could fall in love in 4 days and think Neeraj would fall in love with her in that time too!!