Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Maham, Sarah, Amna, Zahra, Lali n Anu!!

@Maham...post da last part please.....i feel lyk writing :)
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thx sarah. I made vertical zara zara avis. Gonna post them in my gal later. I don't make rectangle ones cause it ruins the quality. M better at vertical and small ones.

TIHAAAAAAAAAAA someone KaShians started a fic and u HAVE to continue it. It looks amazing. I'll show u the last part
amna malik thumbnail
here tiha

Next morning Armaan walks into the locker room and see Shilpa again with sid.... He starts to feel the pain again... He didint like when they were together.... He looks at Shilpa who was laughing with Sid... he  wished she would be happy with him like that.... Armaan gets shocked on his own thoughts...what the hell was he thinking..... He loved Ridhima... But still Shilpa's thoughts haunted him badly....
Ignoring them Armaan walks up to his locker.... After a while Ridhima enter the locker room and greets everyone... then she moves near Armaan ... " heyy Armaan..... I missed you a lot.... "
Armaan just nod his head in reply.... Ridhima frowns seeing this..... " Armaan... Are u fine... You are soo quiet today.... "
Armaan turns to reply when he notice Shilpa hugging Sid... A sudden pain hit him like a jolt.... He couldnt bear to see this.... Armaan speaks in a trembling voice.... " We are late.... All of you report to nurse station now.... "

Armaan looks up from his file and notice all of them entering nurse station... he again frowns seeing Shilpa with Sid..... Ignoring his thoughts he talks in a cold voice.... " Duties for today... JP you will assist Ridhima in general word.... Sid you will be in ICU.... And Shilpa you will work with me in a new case.... "
Shilpa protests hearing him... " BUt... I want to do duty with Sid.... "
Armaan again feels a pain in his heart.... " Look Dr Shilpa.... You have to follow my orders.... Now all of u get back to work.... "

After sometime Shilpa proceeds into Armaan's office... As she reach near the door she feels someone pull her inside.... Armaan pulls her inside and locks the door... Shilpa looks at him in fear.... She felt nervous... She knew she will loose if she was alone with him... Shilpa tries to open the door when Armaan pulls her back and jam her with his body...
Armaan looks at her in rage and speaks in a painful voice... " Why Shilpa.... Why are you doing this to me.... "
Shilpa avoids looking at him... being soo close to him she knew she will loose all her senses.... " Armaan  plsss... "
Armaan moves closer and look at her deeply..... He holds her face in his palms... " Tell me...Answer me damit.... "
Shilpa looks back at him in anger... " I dont understand..... What are you talking about Armaan .. "
Armaan looks at her calmly.... He moves down to her neck and gives a light kiss.. Shilpa feels loosing her senses.... Armaan trails his lips on her neck and whispers... " You really donno why i am asking... tell me.... "
Shilpa tries to gain control.... " Armaan plss leave me.... "
Armaan moves the sleeve of her dress down and gives fervent kisses on her shoulder.... Shilpa holds on the door knob burning in the pleasure...... As Armaan moves up to her face level to kiss her Shilpa push him away .... " Stay away...just stay away from me Armaan.... You have no right to come closer to me..... What i do with sid is non of your business.... "
Shilpa storms off from the office in anger.... Armaan holds his head in his palm in shock..... he was stunned by his own actions..... He looks up to the door in tears.... He knew it now.... he was in love with Shilpa......

continue :D

@maham: did u see the ian shilpa sigs?

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cheer leader is nt feeling like cheer leading today :(
KaSh_luv thumbnail
@Amna...i'm gonna ruin it plus... i only write on Karan n Shilpa...i'll continue wat i was writing y'day...
Ahhh OMG can't wait to see them Amna!

Bye Laddoo
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tiha here you go.. Seems like my lucky days.

Shilpa could not believe he climbed up to her balcony just to give her phone...."Karan are you kidding me?" she said with a not so amused look on her face.... "you could have just given it to me tomorrow.." ..."i know but..." Shilpa raised her eyebrow at him.."But what Karan?"  ..."how would i have spoken to you if i had your phone with me?"... Shilpa stared at him for a moment..then replayed what he just said in her head...yep she heard right... She bursted out laughing... "aww Karan your sooo cute...." and she pulled his cheeks..hearing he laugh Karan realised she had the most amazing laughter.."Well you know me" Karan said... "You know if you came tomorrow,,,you could have had another chance to impress my mum.." .."ye and miss the chance to see you in your minnie pj's...yeah right"... his comment brought about a blush on her cheeks which was impossible to hide... "Karan you have to go know ..it's really late..." she said while pushing him towards the door...

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AMNA

http://i.imgur.com/bVIhq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/p36TY.gif
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Bye Anu tc xx

@Maham...oi it's only coz i sed i'll write 2 parts...dis is da 2nd part..n den u hv to write...
amna malik thumbnail
@tiha: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for meeeeeeeeeee. I so wanted ArSh to happen the right way. Plz make it happen. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@lali: aww wht happened?

brb