|SinisterSoulArts|O|Batch#10{Page45}|

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Greetings, everybody! ๐Ÿ˜Š

First thing's first! I am Kankshita and I am pretty much fourteen, to be sure. I am not typically a fanatic so I believe, my areas of art will be limited in the sense, you'd find same couples and actors and characters and everything all the time. 

I'll get straight to the point ---------> this is my avatar and signatures' gallery, or what you call the fan art. All that stuff, I will be making rather learning and simultaneously sharing it here with you all. Basically, I'd appreciate it if you'd help me with it, tell me where and how I can improve.

Given, I am still learning - I don't run on Open and Close basis. Not that anybody would be interested in requesting me with stuff, I thought I should mention. And then we have these rules and all, which I haven't plotted yet. I'll see if I get a decent feedback this time, so I take up on all of this signature making business. Lastly, the range of all that I can make is also indefinite as of now. 

At present, I am using Photoshop 7.0 and post my exams, I will get the other advanced version. Sorry, my knowledge with respect to all of this is very scanty but I thought it is worth a try, so here I am. 

Here again, I request all of you to please leave in your feedback and tell me whether I can do this in the long-run or I am hopeless as I may try! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks.

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Everybody who wants me to PM them regarding the updates, kindly hit the Like tab of this post. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
INDEX

Page 1 - Update#1

Page 10 - Update#2

Page 14 - Update#3

Page 18 - Update#4

Page 21 - Update#5

Page 25 - Update#6

Page 30 - Update#7

Page 36 - Update#8

Page 41 - Batch#9

Page 45 - Batch#10
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
UPDATE#1

The Twilight Saga:

Miley Jab Hum Tum:

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani:

Dill Mill Gayye:

Random:

Like/Comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

finally, and am the frst one to comment... 
i was so waiting for u to open this... kina tie lagaya๐Ÿ˜†
and me being the frst one to give u a request, i so wanted to be the frst one to comment too!!๐Ÿ˜‰

waise>>>>>>>>>>>>

congratulations๐Ÿค—

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kanks!! A HUGE congratulations to you sweetheart ๐Ÿค—

I love the name of your shop. As you slowly learn to make siggies and get better at them, i'll send you a link for Photoshop CS5. You will love using it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your creations are truly adorable, i love the texts that you've given in them, really meaningful ones. Keep up the good work and update more soon ๐Ÿค—
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are really talented. You write stories, you debate well and now you're into making creative stuff using Photoshop.

So, do I get a gift for visiting your shop on it's opening day.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on your new gallery..
as a bginner u did an awesome job...๐Ÿ‘
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ur very own art gallery kanks, am so glad.... and i still cant believe tht u learnt it all yest only...
tht too photoshop...
i took a good long effing year to learn tht shit, and am giving u a request..
lol..
badi fast nikli tumm... pata nahi tha... wen r u laying your hands on vms now? after ffs and art galleries this is all tht is left, and plz dnt temme tht u already knw to make vms.. plz....
tab toh tum jo sochti ho woh sach niklega
alien kahin kii๐Ÿ˜†
i already told u how much i loved ur work in personal... so i wnt repeat nething again...
ill comment next wen i seee more of your work..
love and luck always!!๐Ÿค—
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the pm kanky, love the name of ur shop and the write up. So glad u opened your gallery/shop congrats dear and ur sigs are really adorable , a wonderful start indeed and im sure u'll go from strength to strength. All the best ๐Ÿค— Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 13 years ago