Unbeleivable Blooper Today

SripadS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you observe while introducing Dutta to Mahadev what name Nakusha takes? She says "Yeh Mere Pati Shriram Dutta Patil Hai.". What a disappointing blooper! This is not the LTL that I know. How can they carry away with such a mistake? Why wasn't it cleared. Even in that shot Dutta surprised, but yet continued... Now I realise if romour of MR leaving came then why? Are these people really bothered about what they are showing to their audience. Lot of such bloopers were seen before. It is very obvious MR must have fed up of these things, He may not be able to see that quality work in this show. What a mistake... Very dis-appointed. God it showed just lack of interest from actors part. How will creative guy like MR will work with them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sasur ko pati bana diya Naku ne!!  Here we are crying ourselves hoarse Dutta Dutta and Naku seems not to remember the name :P

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I am not sure whether she did it to hide Dutta's Identity or not ....It will get clear in future episodes....But Mahi sometimes does this πŸ˜†

Why all your topic comes to MR leaving issue ...Even MR might not be thinking the way you think πŸ˜†You want him out of the show ? MR wants to leave the show because of editing bloopers
🀣....Well its not something is happening for first time ...Bloopers and Editing glitches happen in every show.... May be you are an obsessed LTL fan who doesn't watch any other show....so its hard for you to ignore πŸ˜†

Thanks for making us laugh btw
πŸ˜†

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO...ermmm couldn't Nakku have done that deliberately to maybe hide his identity in order to be on the safe side since she doesn't necessarily trust the new entrants?

There has never been any effect on the show of the behind the scenes drama....the writing/directing team are doing their jobs fine....why create issues where none exist?πŸ˜•
SripadS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 @tiny:
Complete crap I felt it today. This is the kind of actress Mahhi is. This is the quality of actors that MR is working with. Obviously it's a big creative dis-satisfaction. Mahi in so much of hurry that she cannot even reshoot. From MR's face it looked that he realise what her mistake was, but poor fellow still continued.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mr. Sripad,  Cant we get a Single post from u which does not say " MR is leaving"  ???????????  Every post of urs is targeted towards that only .. why so ?? pls get rid of it .. as its getting redundant  and boring 😊  U seem to be in love with Mishal dont u ? πŸ˜› 

anyway... would love to hear something Different from you now 😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the blooper i noticed was naku writing the names on the stone...i recall her telling jagtap tht she is anpar gavaar...as in uneducated...n evn dutta once sed ur nt as educated as the others girls etc thts y ur so dif.... so hw al of a sudden did she learn 2 read n ryt...lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SripadS

@tiny:
Complete crap I felt it today. This is the kind of actress Mahhi is. This is the quality of actors that MR is working with. Obviously it's a big creative dis-satisfaction. Mahi in so much of hurry that she cannot even reshoot. From MR's face it looked that he realise what her mistake was, but poor fellow still continued.

Are you kidding me?? All I can do is ROFL at these statements🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  I think you've created your own alternate LTL universe that you watchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....randomly finding faults with MR's co-actors now? And imagining all sorts of expressions on his face too, haan?πŸ˜†
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SripadS

Did you observe while introducing Dutta to Mahadev what name Nakusha takes? She says "Yeh Mere Pati Shriram Dutta Patil Hai.". What a disappointing blooper! This is not the LTL that I know. How can they carry away with such a mistake? Why wasn't it cleared. Even in that shot Dutta surprised, but yet continued... Now I realise if romour of MR leaving came then why? Are these people really bothered about what they are showing to their audience. Lot of such bloopers were seen before. It is very obvious MR must have fed up of these things, He may not be able to see that quality work in this show. What a mistake... Very dis-appointed. God it showed just lack of interest from actors part. How will creative guy like MR will work with them?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

How on earth is a blooper connected to MR leaving rumors???????  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† . If MR wanted to b'coz of bloopers, then he would have left first day on his show......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† . We have been having bloppers way before he even joined.......

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAraW

Mr. Sripad,  Cant we get a Single post from u which does not say " MR is leaving"  ???????????  Every post of urs is targeted towards that only .. why so ?? pls get rid of it .. as its getting redundant  and boring 😊  U seem to be in love with Mishal dont u ? πŸ˜› 

anyway... would love to hear something Different from you now 😊

He is an obsessed LTL fan just like we are obsessed for MR πŸ˜†..