KMH2- 2nd March 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
2nd March Written Update

The episode starts with rashi telling Arjun that jignesh forgot the door then show him the way to the door. Arjun goes towards jignesh and holds his shoulder and takes him towards the door and opens it for him. Jignesh leaves and looks at rashi while everyone just stare at him. After arjun closes the door on Jignesh everyone leaves and rashi bends down and asks Raj if he'll be her friend. Raj tells her that the uncle was going to eat me but you made him leave so your my best friend. Rashi then hugs him and arjun and arohi both smile looking at that.

Dadi is on the bed and Raj comes there and they start to talk and raj tells her that his mom #1 is sitting in the living room and that Arjun is breaking all the pillows. Then dadi says that arjun tho that she did all this to hurt him but now he realized it and then she says that if arohi is in the hall and arjun in the room then how will he say sorry. Raj then turns on the radio and we hear Jay talking.

Arohi is sitting in the hall and she's listening to the radio too. Then jay says that arjun wants to say something and arjun is in his room on the phone and he says im sorry arohi. All that i said in anger please try to forget it and i found out that you didnt want to hurt anyone and i tho wrong and says im very sorry arohi and cuts the call. Arohi is staying near the radio and listens to all this and then another person calls and asks arohi to forgive arjun as only a mad person would call and says sorry and make a fool of himself on the radio. Then there is another call comes and says that arjun's sorry was very sincere and that if you dont forgive me then and the call gets cut. Then Jay says that arjun's sorry touched everyone's heart and i bet it touched your heart to. Then he says here is a song just for you and if possible then forgive him as he cant get the guts to come in front of you. Arohi listens to the song and gets teary and arjun's listening to it too. They both have flashes of when they were together. 

Then arohi takes her phone out and arjun looks at his phone and says atleast call me now and he's beating up the pillow. Arjun then closes the radio and starts to pace around the room. Then arjun turns the radio on again and everyone is saying bad things to Arjun and arjun wonders what happened. Then Jay says that this message is for arjun and that arohi told us everything and not to call this radio station again. Arjun turns the radio off again and says bad idea.

Dadi asks Raj what is going to happen now and then she says that hope it gets solved today and Raj says me too so i can go and sleep in my room.

Bua and Tayiji are getting things ready for sankit's date. Tayiji asks how do this things go and Bua says that they know everything and then says that tomorrow morning we'll open sankit up. tayiji then says that i like Romit now and bua says that arohi stayed there for so long but arjun didnt trouble her so romit is probably like his brother.

Arjun is sitting in his room saying that what i did to her someone did to me then i would have broke their face. Arohi comes into the room and Arjun says that i was i thinking and that rashi needed this reality check and only you could have given her this and i blamed you that you were using raj to hurt rashi and i also said lot of bad things im very sorry not because rashi is better but because i couldnt understand you. Arjun asks her to say something and that he's very sorry and that he cant even look at her and that you'll leave after few days but after today i wont do anything that will hurt you. Arjun then says that i dont know how to do all this so i asked Romit and keep the flowers there and if there is a little chance then pick up the flowers. Arohi picks up the flowers and says that you can stop crying and talking and that i took the flowers. Arjun says thanks and arohi says that you can be a nice guy too since you made a mistake and said sorry too but now promise that you wont do this again and then they both look at each other and thing about when Arohi said sorry in the jungle. Then Arohi looks at what is in arjun's hand and arjun looks too and it softy and it all beaten up. Arohi throws the flowers at him and leaves and arjun gets mad.

sorry guys for taking long i went on a little break very sorry but enjoy
dont forget to Press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jaldi jaldi aage likho, i m eagerly waiting
pls write fast rosh we r waiting btw divine justice to jignesh he tried 2 make his son homeless wid arjun and now he is nomad
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you sooooooo much.........
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great episode, so glad jignesh was finally shown the door. Thanks for the update! :)
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for updates๐Ÿ˜Š..Softy Ahuwalia ne to Panga Karwa diya..๐Ÿ˜†
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr d update dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
--sunshine-- thumbnail
thanx alot and it ws nice episode
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail