Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗 so nicely said koolsadhu 😊. The child comes from the womb of the mother, surely she must be taken care of, respected and loved. There is no other way around it. Those who laugh on it are having very less good things in their own lives to be happy about and to laugh about, so they laugh on something so sincere and beautiful . It is not an old school of thought, can the moonshadow ever become old? 😊 ... sometimes we must open the windows and let the sunlight and the moonshadow to come in ... the light of the bulbs shouldn't be the only thing we find in life ... it actually takes away life from our life ... and its not nice ...

Manav must make sure he does his duty and takes care of the mother as you said! ... Ofcourse, I heard the mother might become ill ... so Manav must take her care, and his wife should be supporting him in this, and if intelligent, will try to be useful too 😊 ...

Love and romance 😆😉😊 ... yes they have their own place, and without duty how can there be love and romance even? ... I would call all these "responsibility" ... as it adds that soul to it 😊 ... a good man knows his responsibility ... and gives time for the other person, even if it is a mother ... in a decent but rightful way. I am sure we will see good things coming on the story very soon 😉

Lets see 😊... and ofcourse your commentary will include them with JOY 👍🏼

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Phew!! found it 😆

Shrads, thanks for this thread, its rocking.....🤗
Congratulatons kool dii🤗
had all the eatables was yummy 😛
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry very late in replying 😆 Had PC probz