TB:Shiamak Davar's surprise visit on DID Doubles..

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Shiamak Davar's surprise visit on DID Doubles..

It was indeed a moment to remember when the Guru Shiamak Davarpaid a surprise visit on the sets of Zee TV's DID Doubles to bring a smile on his Shishya Marzi's face...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! thanks, lookin forward to this episode :) I think even Amit regards Shiamak as his God
Prud123 thumbnail
WOW will be a good episode to watch.However i wonder if he is coming on saturday or friday
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😛 Awesome.............I hope Siamak Davar joins Geeta, and Remo to be a judge on DID 3......Shiamak is very versatile in many dance forms as opposed to just contemporary.........It would be kind of boring to have Terrence's team performing contemporary routines pretty much every week like what happened in DID 1 and DID 2..........😛

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some people cant live or breathe without writing Terence's name every single time!!! LOL... So much is Terence's influence and the awe he has left in people - fear of failure for many G fans!!! 😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😃 Fear of failure? failure would be having the lowest rated dance show on television.........😃 some don't have to fear it, they are living through it........😃 Geeta has yet to be on a lowest rated dance show.......😃 she's always been a judge on the top rated dance show on television........😛 as for comparing Shaimak with others, i mean come on kaha raja bhoj aur kaha........"😃Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love Shiamak Davar! I cannot wait to see this. I love him as a dancer, choreographer, and judge too. His Hindi is also real cute like Marzi's. 😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Awesome.............I hope Siamak Davar joins Geeta, and Remo to be a judge on DID 3......Shiamak is very versatile in many dance forms as opposed to just contemporary.........It would be kind of boring to have Terrence's team performing contemporary routines pretty much every week like what happened in DID 1 and DID 2..........😛

Looks like only you found it boring because your beloved janta voted for Shakti to win DID2..they gave her more votes than Dharmesh also. Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but wasn't Shakti in Terence's team?

I guess the audience really loved Terence's choreography so much that they voted for Shakti to win DID.👏I guess we have to give the audience what they want or else it won't be fair I think so it would only make sense for Terence to come back.😃
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i thought it was sacrilege to have shiamak dancing next to shobhana in mile sur😡
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Looks like only you found it boring because your beloved janta voted for Shakti to win DID2..they gave her more votes than Dharmesh also. Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but wasn't Shakti in Terence's team?

I guess the audience really loved Terence's choreography so much that they voted for Shakti to win DID.👏I guess we have to give the audience what they want or else it won't be fair I think so it would only make sense for Terence to come back.😃

😃 but wait....didn't you hear from many Terrence fans that DID results are fixed and that Geeta is slated to win this time around because Remo won once Terrence won once and it's Geeta's turn to win as Zee scripts everything...........so I mean if they are right, and the results for DID 1, DID 2 and now DID Doubles are all scripted then how could anyone possibly give credit to the winner of a fixed contest? Tongue I agree with you though, I think DID 1, DID 2 and DID Doubles results are all on up and up but many Terrence fans don't agree.......Tongue