Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: biryani

i also love this scene....wonderful chemistry๐Ÿ˜Š

Ive never seen anything so gorgeous in my life! HOT PASSION! And wow it was toooo good!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Ive never seen anything so gorgeous in my life! HOT PASSION! And wow it was toooo good!๐Ÿ˜ณ

oho...in this scene nandish comes out more prominently than veer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wow...wish sacchi me we still had veeya n such romantic scenes in that stupid show...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
this scene is the best thing that ever happened to Uttaran!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Honestly guys im sooooo glad now that this kid isnt Veer's he doesnt deserve it or respect it at all๐Ÿ˜ก We have put up with his every foul deed...his refusal to acknowledge the child as his own but Friday's epi really was the last straw! Veer will never ever love Tapu and Tapu will keep crying for him. As Tapu is the the character I love best in this serial I do not like her sadness and therefore if the cvs wanna show her marrying Raghu and that kid being Raghu's kid then now I am absolutely fine with this cos I want that even she get her share of happiness and I am really longing to see her as a suhaagan again! Hurry up Raghu! Come and take her away from this Btoon house where even MAI is her enemy and give her all the love and riches in the world!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly guys im sooooo glad now that this kid isnt Veer's he doesnt deserve it or respect it at all๐Ÿ˜ก We have put up with his every foul deed...his refusal to acknowledge the child as his own but Friday's epi really was the last straw! Veer will never ever love Tapu and Tapu will keep crying for him. As Tapu is the the character I love best in this serial I do not like her sadness and therefore if the cvs wanna show her marrying Raghu and that kid being Raghu's kid then now I am absolutely fine with this cos I want that even she get her share of happiness and I am really longing to see her as a suhaagan again! Hurry up Raghu! Come and take her away from this Btoon house where even MAI is her enemy and give her all the love and riches in the world!

hiiiiiz sanaya ..lols .u still into this my dearest its just a show ..and i have realized this now ..aur waise bhi since veeya is not possible m not interested in anything else..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i will b only watching it ..if somehow veeya comes back of course ..in a way in which veer ..accepts tappu which is not possible for sure ...so uttaran is over for me ..and i advice u the same ๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiiiz sanaya ..lols .u still into this my dearest its just a show ..and i have realized this now ..aur waise bhi since veeya is not possible m not interested in anything else..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i will b only watching it ..if somehow veeya comes back of course ..in a way in which veer ..accepts tappu which is not possible for sure ...so uttaran is over for me ..and i advice u the same ๐Ÿ˜Š

but ankit ur main interest in the show was veeya....mine is tapu๐Ÿ˜Š so until she gets justice I cannot leave this show
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but ankit ur main interest in the show was veeya....mine is tapu๐Ÿ˜Š so until she gets justice I cannot leave this show

ye bhi hai ..lets c ...but thanks to my studies ..and worldcup m saved from this ...and it really feels better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

ye bhi hai ..lets c ...but thanks to my studies ..and worldcup m saved from this ...and it really feels better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even my madness has reduced its much less than before thanks to the influx of excitement in my life with u know...๐Ÿ˜‰ and I also had my first assignment today๐Ÿ˜ณ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi ankit ji and sanya..... kya chal raha?๐Ÿ˜Š
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=451060

veer feeding tappu sbs video... must watch๐Ÿ˜Š