Congrats Dear, am so happy for U, 

thanks a lot dear 😳
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
okay guys having 2 study fr exam so sining off. see u all at  5'0 clock

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Heyyyy sweeties!!! How are you all doing??? 

Woaah i'm like SO late today lol but what to do, had so much to do lol had to drop my sister off to centertainment then pick her up and what not and eventualy got the time to watch the AMAZING epi and HOT HOT kinnu. 

OMG!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME EPI!!! OMG!!! ANISHA IS DEAD!!! Kinnu in SINGLET and bandage!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Its was too HOT TO HANDLE!!!!! I was hyperventilating. OMD!! like seriously how hot can someone get!!! Okayy Anisha relax a little''BUT i can't!!! 

Right the episode!!!

Pratap acknowledges the Sood family for supporting Nivi, whilst he is expressing gratitude HL rolls her eyes which express how she dislikes the fact that he appreciates Nivi so much (Honestly WOMAN!!! Get a life). PT then says to dadji we'll take your leave now. HL, PT and NT Dadi leave the Sood mansion. After they leave CC comes down and informs everyone about Viren's state. She comes and say's Viren, is fine now, however he does wish to talk to anyone, YD Dadi in a hopeful way asks CC what do you think chanchal, Do you think Viren is still angry at us. I had thought that maybe after all this that has taken place he would forgive us all.  YD then looks down despondently. Dadaji then tells YD dadi please don't expect this from him this soon, even if he wishes to do so he won't be able to as he has suppressed years of hatred towards us, hence it will take a while to erase. He then smiles and looks at Nivi, who is holding Viren's birthday gift, he asks her you have made this for Viren right? How come you haven't given it to him yet. Nivi replies i wanted him to see this with the whole family, however i think like everyone i had expected too much , very soon. But now i have realised that he requires more time thats why i haven't given it to him. Sid reassuringly says, if we carry on trying like this then Viren will surely believe that we not only love him but also are with him. I liked this scene cos not its not only Nivi who has to do something but as Sid said 'if we keep trying' meaning they all are now in this together. 

Yash, and His friends: I'll keep this short. OMG  firstly i would like to express how much i dislike those boys. I feel Yash is going to get involved in something. Okay so Yash was about to enter college when his friends forestalls him. he goes and talks to them, and one of his friend is wearing an 'IMPORTED' watch which Yash admires. Then the boy (don't know what his name is) says keep it for today. OH Yash please be careful i don't like their company.

Sid and Divya scene: (Awww nice to see Divya being very supportive)

Okay so Sid was in his room, He was extremely upset and the accident incident is running through his head. As he recalls the incident his eyes fill with tears and he becomes agitated. Then Divya approaches Sid and rests her head on his shouler (awww bless) she reassures him. He turns to face her and apprehensively asks Divya we will get out Viren back right? we won't lose him will we? At this point there is so much worry and fear on his face. Divya as a supportive family member replies Siddharth i am am absolutely certain that we will get out Viren back, Nivi's faith and out love will surely bring her back, I will do as much as i can firm my side. Aww i liked this scene SidYa's relationship is going smoothly after a while but as soon as HL uses her brains again she will mess it up honestly HL Divya is much more understanding that you. 

NivRen Scene: Nivi dresses Viren (awwww) 

OMG OMG OMG!!! SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS SCENE. No words could express how amazing this scene was!!! OMG Anisha faints seeing Kinshuk!!! Okay so Viren is trying to open his arm supporter, seeing Viren struggle Nivi offers help however Viren declines it and turns around. Nivi then gets his medication out, whilst she is in the process of doing this she again sees him struggling and in pain. Then, Viren attempts to take off his blue top (OMG OMG OMG) which he is also looking super sexy in, however he hurts himself''ouch' (of course Viren it would hurt), Nivi then approaches him hastily and orders him to sit. and she takes off his sexy top and there'another sexyyyyy singlet scene OMD!!! I swear he was looking DAMN hot super irresistible. Bandage and singlet and sexy hot innocent look. OMG he just could not help(Kinnu how dare you look SO fit and SO hot and give us an innocent look'OMG i died seeing such a sweet scene and hot to the core look)  (Awwww that should have been ME!!!) All throughout the process he looks at Nivi regretfully , and when she is putting the red sexy tee on him, in which he looked seriously HOT her face comes a little closer to him (OMG Viren you seriously wanted to kiss her cheek then lol) she then puts his arm supporter back on. OH how i wish it was me doing it instead of Nivi. She then goes to get hismedication and Viren secretly keeps looking up at her. Oh he was SO admiring her at this moment. OMG what a baby look he had on then!!! 

NivRen Soup scene:

Nivi cutely come into the room with a tray which holds a bowl of soup, she comes in and says l have brought soup for you, She is about to sit down with it when Viren stops her by taking it off her hand, and places it at the side of him.  He then attempts to have it by his own hand, however he is unsuccessful. Nivi gets tensed seeing this and rushes to get a towel and wipes the soup that fell on his tee. Nivi then feed Viren soup by her hands (Viren admit that you seriously LOVED it when Nivi fed you) 

NivRen-Sleeping scene:

OMG!! HOW CUTE!! So Nivi gives Viren his medications, she then tells Viren to take some rest and makes Viren sleep on the bed. she SO sweetly helpless him get into bed and puts the blanket over him, and truss the light off and goes and sleeps on the sofa (ash the sofa lol it plays a vital part hehe this time he needs support and she is on the sofa) OMG such a cute scene Viren looks at Nivi and watches her fall asleep. Thousands of questions were evident on his face, such as why she is so simple yet extraordinary, they are so close yet so far aww.  then morning'..and Viren wakes up (looked SUPER HOT!! Aaah Kinshuk even when you wake up from sleep you look mega hot) and oh yes there is a siiccckk music on. lol and VIREN SMILES!!! awwww

Viren and pooja scene:

Viren gets out from his room looking super sexy, and makes his way downstairs. The pandit is performing the podia and Viren observes this silently and looks down in shame, the pandit then asks for whom is this pooja being performed. YD replies for my youngest grandson (aww that felt nice hearing her say that) Viren looks at YD dadi in shock, the pandit then proceeds with the pooja but YD tells him to do it quietly as Viren doesn't like these pooja and stuff, he must be listening to his music. Hearing this Viren looks down in shame and regret and develops tears in his eyes. seeing how much his family cares and thinks about him. Nivi then notices him and smiles at him whilst he is looking in another direction.  Viren then goes back to his room, feeling bad he turns of his music, which Nivi watches. AWWWWWW AWWWW AWWW.

Precap:

CC says horrible mean stuff to Nivi and Viren hears it, it pierces his heart lol and he is unable to bear it and ultimately stops his mother. AWWWWW SUPER CUTE!!!

x x 

wow Ansha jani ..wonderful awesome mind blowing...superb analysis ...loved it u rox  ..and th epi was superb2 Kinshu kinshu kinshu Ahhhhhh ...Anisha all Girlz Dead...😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doot

okay guys having 2 study fr exam so sining off. see u all at  5'0 clock

OK Dear even i will sign off  now as i have to do my assignments to complete,  we will chat later in the  evening
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Really Sakeena all the girls here are dead, So mad and crazy over the Mr HOT
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh God no one likes romance, COuld be, But yes Dear we want someone to discuss about Kinny, and we can do it only with someone who likes to do so, and not who does not like it, I would never like to discuss it and someone says anything against Nivren, It wil very difficult for me, So I discuss it with ones who like it

I too don't like anyone saying negative about nivi-Viren. I feel very very bad. But then everyone has a right to opine.

Originally posted by: FaizuuNivRen

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!

How are you alll!!!
🤗
OH, What an AWESOME episode, and oh my god, everything about it was so heart touching!!!
LOVED IT TO THE CORE!
And, its an AWESOME way for Neha to celebrate her brithday tomorrow!
(They BETTER have an SBS/SBB/UMAT segement, I mean it, OR ELSE they're DEAD, and will end up in a worse state than Viren is right now, with bandages wrapped around left, right and centre!)

Okay, Neha and Kinshuk, the amount of times we praise you guys is really not enough. Both of you outclasses today, and Kinshuk, you know, your eyes are even better than the words you speak! SO MUCH INTENSITY AND MEANINGFULNESS! Love it!! It just makes you fall weak on your knees!
And Neha, I LOVE YOUUU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Okay, SO today's memorable morals:
1) Know that someone in this world, though they maybe someone small to you, but they will always care. And whilst you were busy collecting stones, make sure you didn't drop a diamond behind, since that diamond belongs to you and you only!

2) If you get used to somone's care, so much so that admiration begins to pour out from your eyes, then isn't that called love?

3) In the silence of night, I have often wished for just a few seconds of love from that one someone special, rather than the applause of thousands of people. - This is SO Nivi, who doesn't want accolade of honour from her in laws on what she is doing, but she dies for one second full of love from Viren.

4) Love is mesmirising, it works wonders from changing a stubborn man into the softest one. Care too is mesmirising, it melts that stone that he had in his chest, and it makes it into a heart, beating for his love.

5) We come to love not by loving the perfect person, but my loving an imperfect person perfectly. And love is when someone knows all your flaws, but loves you even more and accepts you with them.

Okay, So NOW, the verdict!!

Nivi, Soods And Sharma's - "I haven't come to make a scene, nor collect accolades along the way, but I have come to make peace, and guiding that man towards love, as right now, he is so astray"
Okay, so Nivi's still holding the gift from when Viren said he was tired, since Viren was on the brink of bursting into tears and shame, a sight he did not want anyone to see, therefore, with an excuse of being tired, he flees, leaving Nivi feeling, that have I rushed too much? Am I expecting so much? Things can't change overnight, everything takes time, but I fear Viren won't listen to me. Guess, paitence really is a virtue! Viren for certain, isn't pissed of anymore, but rather in so much guilt and shame, that he doesn't know how to raise his head, and meet any family member in the eye. But Nivi will make sure that that day will come, where Viren will react with his family the way he always wanted to, with love and affection, and that day, the full family can sit, laugh and jok to each other at the collage and recall and recollect memories, but it is going to take time, just like an oyster does before it is fully open, showing the world its pearl, its valuable, inner hidden beauty. And one more thing I really admired was, that how all the Soods are collectively, like a proper family, are dealing with this situation, and together, all wanting Viren's happiness and speedy recovery, and are willing to sacrifice and do anything in their possibilities to do so, whether it be the elders of the house, or the youngsters!

NivRen - When pain begins to ache, I will be there to heal it and caress it away ...
So Viren suddenly decides to change his clothes, and like normal, gets up, goes to his wardrobe, gets a pair, and comes back. Viren, wants to act like nothings happened to him, like he needs no one's assistance and is independent as independent can be! But deep inside, the small yet loud voice hidden in his heart is calling, screaming out to Nivi, and Nivi's heart recognises this, and runs immediately to Viren, its THAT deep that they love each other, because notice, as soon as Viren begins to open his sling, he already is in pain, and that is EXACTLY when Nivi enters the room!
So Viren somehow unlocks the sling, only for his broken hand's weight to fall and causing an intense shooting pain, as Viren lets out a squeal of pain. Nivi notices this and straight away heads to Viren, and as reflex tells him why did you not call me? Viren, not wanting anyone's help because he's Mr. I Can Do It All Even If I Got Run Over A Day Before, turns around as soon as Nivi puts her hand out for help. Nivi realises, and remembers how Viren still needs time to adjust, and so lets him be, but still is there even if she hears a sound of complaint from him, as she every now and then looks at him to see if he's okay. Viren meanwhile removes the shoulder support, and slowly, with pain clearly pouring out of him, takes off the arm rest cringing. Nivi, despite wanting to do so muc for him at the call of her name, cannot do anything.
Viren then pulls up his top, single handedly, and as soon as it comesto removing his right sleeve, he raises his hand, and faces the consquence of not listening to Nivi, as he cries out in pain! (TOLD YOU TO LISTEN TO NIVI, BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!) Nivi drops all at once and gets hold of Viren's right arm, and this time, in complete command, forces Viren to listen to her out of will, as she turns him, and carefully makes him sit on the bed. Viren, knowing that he cannot do anything now, but let Nivi change his top, just looks at her and sits there like a kid, but gazes and looks at Nivi with the eyes of a desperate lover, calling back for his love, eyeing her, telling her, pleading her to come back to him, and freeze the moment between them, since nothing is more perfect than when Viren and Nivi are together. Nivi, extra carefully, continues to take of the back of his shirt, noticing, yet ignoring the fact that Viren is adoring and crying for her, but deep inside, in her heart, she has regained that contentment that Viren still so badly wants her, like he did that night when he told her how much he loves her. Viren looks down and up, and down and up time and time again, looking at his dream yet realising that turning it to reality would be impossible, but love doesn't know the word impossible. And every time Nivi comes that inch closer to Viren, he feels these goosebumps, his heart racing, his eyes begging and yearning for her to come and inch even more closer. Nivi finally manages to take of Viren's blue top, and leans over to get the red one, with her hair brushing onto Viren's face, showing how he begged for that fragerance of hers for days, yearning for her scent, that freshness, that coolness, like a spring breeze. Nivi then puts the red shirt's right sleeve on Viren, and Viren gazes and Nivi again, before Nivi finally catches him, and both, after DAYS, share a romantic, yearining full eye lock! (GOD, I MISSED THAT!), before Viren quickly looks down, as Nivi looks at him, and then she looks down, and Viren cannot take it anymore and looks at her again. Viren and Nivi then get the left sleeve on, as Viren ducks his head in and Nivi pulls the top ovr his head, and suddenly, they're even closer than ever before, so close that they can feel each other breathing, and Viren once again stares at Nivi's face and every move she makes, like he's seeing her for the first time,as Nivi pulls the top over Viren's back, and Viren gets one last look ...
Before it's over, and the dream's paused midway, as Nivi rises up, and see's Viren, as he looks down, heart broken that the moment ended so quickly, as he was loving every second of it, taking in Nivi slowly ... But good things don't always have to end, picture abhi baaki hain mere dost!  ðŸ˜‰ ...
As Nivi realises that the sling isn't on Viren, she goes and gets it, as Viren all of a sudden bursts into life that here's another reason Nivi can come to me!! And together, they both lift Viren's hand, as Nivi places it in the arm rest, and Viren, making sure Nivi's looking down, looks at her lovingly again, like a deja vu! Nivi then bring the shoulder rest around him, and hooks it on ...
And now, its over. As Nivi turns and goes away, leaving Viren guilt ridden, that I hurt this girl, who like crazy, is caring for me, and who lik crazy, I am falling in love with all over again?, as he looks at her, and is left in a haze.

OMV! NEHA, YOUR THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!
YOU JUST UNDRESSED KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!!
WHAT BETTER BIRTHDAY GIFT?

And, it's so cute to see that how they as 2 lovers, 1 soul, husband and wife were working together, without even knowing!!

NivRen - Viren's love pouring for Nivi, as the soup pours out of his hand!
So obviously, you can't have medication with an empty stomach, and therefore, Nivi brings a HUGE bowl of soup in, and makes the whole thing even more sweeter by adding her smile! Viren appreciates this, and as a kid looks down. Nivi is just about to sit, when Viren takes out his left arm, and gets the tray (Mr. I Can Do It All, AGAIN!) Viren places the soup next to him, and looks at Nivi, with the eye of gratitude, and that I can do it by myself AND saying that you've already helped me enough, it's okay. Nivi stands there and watches and Viren once agaim, finds it difficult to even sit up straight, so instead, he tires to reach out his left arm as much as possible, lea sideways, and have takes the spoon to his mouth. Nivi KNOWS that he won't do it, STUBBORNESS!, and knows EXACTLY what's about to happen next! Viren's broken back couldn't handle the pressure he was forcibly applying to it, and gives up, and BHAM! Viren's spoon full of soup goes pouring out of his and onto him, and since it was HOT, like him!, he mumbles as it burns! Nivi there and then says Viren like a right mum would, knowing all too well that he couldn't do it, so why try? She cleans up after his mess, and once again, another way Viren gets to look at Nivi, as he thinks OH MY GOD! Seriously? Nivi then gets his back straight first, and like a CUTE LITTLE BABY (AWWWWWWWWWW!!!), tucks the tissue in like a bib, as Viren knows that now she's gonna feed him! Nivi gets a spoonful of the soup, mixed with an extra dosage of love, and offers it Viren, who looks at her, as Nivi tells him to have it, and Viren, dying of the thirst for Nivi's love, finds that it gets quenched as he slowly takes in the warmth of it! And while Nivi gets the next spoon, he gets a chance to look at her, thinking of what an angel she is!

NivRen - Healing the heartbreak, dreaming about how awkward is destiny and fate.
So now it's MEDICATION TIME!!! And Nivi offers Viren the tablets, which he takes, and looks at Nivi (AGAIN!), whilst also getting the water, but notice how Nivi doesn't let go of the glass, but has a firm grip on it, and Viren puts his hand around Nivi's and drinks the water, almost as if Nivi herself is giving him the heal and cure, and Viren, like a poor hungry and love thirsty guy, is taking it in, since he's longed for it. Viren looks down straight away, out guilt, shame, love? as Nivi tells him to take rest, and Viren in pain lies down, with Nivi's support right next to him, as she tucks up the blanket, and Viren (AGAIN!) catches another glimpse of her, as if saying don't go, stay with me, next to me, all night, besides me. I love you Nivi! Nivi gives one last "Goodnight" look to Viren, before she switches of the light, and heads to the sofa. Viren, out of pure dissappointment and sadness, looks onto the empty bare space on his bed, thinking, your place isn't there, its here, next to me, with me, in my heart, and on this bed, to the side of me, so why did you go there? All night, I'll have a cold space next to me, haunting me. Viren closes his eyes on his misfortune, as Nivi looks at Viren to see if he needs anything else, and he does, he needs her, but Nivi thinks, not now, you need time, but how much time?. And she closes her eyes on her misfortune. And Viren, feeling the loneliness straight away, reassures and gives his eyes peace, as he looks at he adorable face whilst she sleeps, and soon enough, he falls asleep too.

NivRen - The morning music's misfortune of being muted, as Viren's mutual respect for the Mandir motivates him ...
So Viren wakes up next morning, to the sound of his favourite music, that brings (or rather, brought) peace to his ears, as he lets out a MASSIVE smile and suddenly gets a boost and gets up with a start. He gets up, and goes near the stereo, but something feels weird today, something isn't right, why is the peace not coming to him? He sees Nivi's photo, and decides to check upon what the family is doing.
Viren knows exactly where to fin the Sood's and heads towards the temple, finding it completely habitual anyway, but why is there a priest today? What pooja is happening today? How come everything feels so different today? So when the priest asks who the pooja's for, and YD says MY younger grandson, Viren, he looks up, with a START! WHAT? A pooja, these guys are keeping a POOJA, for ME? and if that wasn't enough of a shocker, then YD saying to say the mantra a tad quieter, since it would disturb Viren shocks him EVEN more! And he realises how rude it was for him to do that, it's tooo much to take in, all this family and wife love! Nivi then notices Viren as she see's him kind of disturbed looking the other way. She then looks back, and prays for Viren's wellbeing and love for the family and then for herself, as Viren turns back and says it .. All this, for ME? And Nivi realises what is wrong with Viren, as she see's him leave.
Viren comes back in his room and finds that same peaceful music to be ever so bugging! Nivi hides behind the corner, and comes just in time to see Viren SHUT the music up and glances straight up, to see Nivi standing there with eyes of such suprise, as Viren's shocked to see what Nivi saw him do!

Precap -
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
OMV,VIREN LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
BLESS HIM!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's ONE thing I really wanted Viren to wear, and OMV! STUNNING!!!
So, CC starts her rant on Nivi, THANK GOD Viren hears it, and just tells CC to shut up, to which is ever so grateful yet suprised towards!
AWWWWWWWWWWW, THE OLD VIREN'S BACK!
The one who would stick up for Nivi!
OMV!!!
I'M GONNA LOVE TOMORROW!!
AAAAAAAA, NEHA'S BIRTHDAY PLUS AN AWESOME EPISODE!
Just pray Nivi doesn't cry tomorrow!

OMG OMG OMG .....ur analysis so romantic and so touching ...and aj koi b bach nahi paya Kinshu k Hottness se ..soup b thanda pargya....SUPERBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB superbbbbbbbbbbbb Faizu jaan...🤗
Hii diya ..sana ..mim ..and all ..kaise hai sab ...btw sana howz ur examz going ....!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Sakeena am fine and  how r u Dear,

Hey Tum Soup ki baat kar rahi ho, Soup thanda par gaya, Mein to bolungi Garam Lava bhi uske saamne kuch bhi nahi, Garam Lava bhi uske saamne aajaye o woh bhi Thanda par jaye, Itna zyaada HOT hai hamara Kinny
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Raj I can understand ur feelings, Its so diffcult to leave ur favorite topic discussions and attend to ut meeting, But no worried Dear, U can Joun Us again after the meeting

I am lucky that I have internet on my phone. 😉