Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Hey everyone, just read the article, I'm alittle happy and alittle sad. Happy coz viren will change for the better but sad coz their might separate and don't know how long it will take for them to get together.

Heyy tell me about it i also have mixed feelings hehe. Can't wait till the epi airs though i'm guessing it won't be very soon x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail

Ok girls I just watched the first two parts in the site…..

Nivi came back from home….She handed over the medicine kit to VD..and asked abt the operation…VD told that it is not end yet….

Then doctor came out from operation theatre…..Everyone tensed…..Operation is successful….And said that only bcz of DS viren is safe……

DS asks everyone to leave for home…But nivi asks DS to give her the permission to stay with viren….

All r returned to sood house….CC crying and looking on viren's birthday cake…....VD consoles her….

Now the precap scene….Nivi in hospital sitting nearviren's bedside..Viren shakes his body…Nivi press a switch..Doctor comes….And said that viren is fine and don't worry….

Nivi caresses his hair….Viren shivering..Nivi covers his body with a blanket….

Then she remembers abt her sweet moments with viren….and crying…..

Then viren coughs….Nivi run to bring a glass of water..when she brings the water viren becomes fine…Nivi looks at him sadly….Then nurse comes….nivi worried….nurse replies…bas routine checkup…..

Nivi tc of viren whole night without rest ..she holds his hand 2 time ..it was so cute ..but viren toh abi tk zid pe hai..ummm ...doctor allwed to Discharge him from hospital .and at home .everyone preparing for his birthday and all happy ...but he enter home with sid and nivi but so sad hez on wheelchair...😭😭😭...and VD put teaka on him ..thn every one wish him HB ..sid say jo humne kal chrdia aj cont karega ..and silly  divya said han tyari sab kal ka hi ta lekn cake new fresh hai ...😆
thn she said how viren will cut the cake he cant move his hand ..thn Vd said toh kia hoa nivi haina auska sath de gi ..ek sat cake kato beta...it waz cute but viren was in pain toh kia cake katna zarori ta...and aftr cutting one by one feed him the cake at the last  nivi 2 ...😍thn nivi went and tak her gift to giv him but ziddi viren said me so tired ..and CC tak him to his room ...😡

sorry my Eng so bad ..i just tryd lolz...😆
Edited by EijazKhanMyJaan - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OMG thanks for that Sana you're a star!!! x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Whoops sorry sweetie, misread ur post lolzz, thought u were asking generally!!😆 My name is Asma and i did write some scenes on the weekend, heres a link if u want to read?

hiya asma 🤗 sorry abt dat jaana...
oooohh goody goody... me gonna read like nooooooooooooooooooooooooow..... tnx for da link sweets....

You're welcome jaan, i hope u like them! xx
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Nadz!!!! 🤗How are you Jaan?? OMG its been ages!!!! Me too, i'm also looking forward to today's epi like SO much heheh

Asma Di!!!! 🤗Hi Di!!!! I'm fine Di what about you??? Aaaah Di bless you, but its feels annoying hehe, but then you only have two more days and its weekend again!!! 

x x

me fine sweets hw u??? i knowwww..... i went missin.......
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaj Viren real attitude dikha raha hai Nivi ko when she is not wrong finally today DS changed his words from Nafrat to narazgi. Nivi aplogised to Viren for her harsh words now it's Viren's turn to aplogize I think till friday they will finish off this track. They moved this track so fast such a fast recovery of Viren mindblowing. Their good behavior make Viren realize how wrong he was towards his family and his accident made them realize how important he is to the family.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Sakeena thanks sweetie!!! and shut up pagli  your english is good!!! x Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

me fine sweets hw u??? i knowwww..... i went missin.......

I'm great thanks, Hahaha you did. 😆

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Sakeena thanks sweetie!!! and shut up pagli  your english is good!!! x

hahha thanks ..but i wish u all know Arabic so itz will b easy for me to chat and give my analysis...😆