Pratha Update 1st march 2011

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry guys I am updating instead of smitha dii๐Ÿ˜Š. My apologies in advance  for the mistakes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณThanks to Sami dii, tamushi dii and  Natasha for  helping me.๐Ÿค—

SurAb a Jodi made in Heaven๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The scene started where it ended yesterday. It was a mindblowing episode. Each and every actor gave in a wonderful performance. Hats off to them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The scene opens with Abhay lashing out at every one especially his brother Tribhuvan(Tribhuvan is real crazy man). He is really worried and apprehensive about surbhi and their child. He tells tribhuvan that the sole reason for surbhi's miscarriage is tribhuvan himself. He answers to their doubtful  looks but going to pushpa and asking her to remember the incident  that happened in the hospital. Abhay is so depressed and he tells them that such things like pregnancy  has to discussed personally, but here he has to open it in front of everyone especially his family'..Abhay is really angry with each and everyone of them and he threatns them by saying If anyone dares to do harm to  surbhi or their child then they will have to face him first.That scene ends with Abhay takes surbhi to the flight of stairs.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (A very intense scene)

RAnvijay brooding over something and his father enters the room. He starts irritating RAnvijay asking him about the reason why Ratna committed sucide and needs more money from Ratna's family. Ranvijay on the other hand supports Ratna by saying she is dead and advices his father not to be greedy. Ranvijay who knows his father well makes fun of him by saying even if you are the last man on earth, I will never ever reveal the real reason to you. Again Father pesters him but ranvijay remains adamant. (What a pair both are crooks.) The scene ends there.

Then for a super cool Surab scene. Abhay consoles surbhi is a must watch scene

Surbhi  is really worried and sad after the whole drama starts crying. He cups her face and tells her not to cry. (awww so sweet)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ The ways he says plz stop it surbhi, now no more rona dhona, please let us start a fresh. Then a beautifullllll hug guys(a must watch scene). He is happy ki the whole truth is out and need not hide anything.Guys they way he says ki mai hu na surbhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ is so romantic. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ He is so happy ki she is pregnant again and then again a sweetu sa chottu sa hug. (It was not a romantic hug but a deep hug which bound them together emotionally)

The scene shifts to Makandaya and his son Tribhuvan. They are having a heated discussion regarding surbhi's pregnancy.  Tribhuvan is annoyed with both Mai and Markandaya, as they let SurAb get off very easily. He starts yelling at them saying ki What will happen if surbhi is going to give brith to a baby girl and will you do consider the new born as Devi ma???? Then Markandaya gets up''''

The last scene is again between Father and son. Tribhuvan makes fun of Markandy saying ki we have lost our father who was gave importance to pratha and mariyada  more that anything in this world . Then Markandya gives a tight slap to Tribhuvan and warning him ki I am still the head of the family and don't forget that. Tribhuvan is stunned and then later markandya tells him keep his mouth shut unless and until there is any need for him to open his mouth. A subdued Tribhuvan leaves the place.

Precap: Tribhuvan and Ranvijay confronts each other. They both are in a khota, and Ranvijay challenges him to reveal the truth of Ratna's death. Tribhuvan accepts his challenge and promises to reveal ranvijay.

My views on todays episode is that the CTs want to show us the two side of a similar relationship. The bonding between Ranvijay and his father is entirely different from that of Markandya and Tribhuvan where Markanday is still the supreme.

Edited by SukuluvsParul - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks meri jaan love the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update Sukanya, enjoyed every bit of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks.

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankssssss for nice update.Surbhi is so lucky to get  Abhay.After today's episode i love him more and more ๐Ÿ˜‰but want to see more Surbhi and Abhay scene.๐Ÿ˜ณ I like  their back ground music when their r in their room.Abhay's conversation was mindblowing .๐Ÿ‘Good job Abhay.I am with you๐Ÿ˜‰ and Surbhi tooEdited by lisasandra - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukanya!You are a  sweetheart.Thanks so much!๐Ÿค—Beautifully written!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Sukanya.๐Ÿ‘Loved Surabh today.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukanya for the nice update
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwww.....sukuuuuuuuuuuuuu,great jobbbbbbb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...rockingg update....thanxxxxx....muahhhhh
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you..... sweety..... very nice update...