Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
agreed groucho... veer and ichcha loooked realllly lame.. felt like shrugging both of them to speak up esp ichcha.. she looked dumb!!

definitely its director and cvs fault plus they showed that satya retaliated before veer did...

hudh hai yaar.. 

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I was wondering if the entire lot of actors were frozen in time............each one was looking at Nani and not saying a word................the whole episode was all about Nani....................most disappointed with the response from Veer and Ichcha.....................they will never learn............I don't blame Tapasya today as she genuinely spent the night outside and gave the facts as they happened.......................but Nani has taken full advantage of this.............that old thing is really bugging me now.

That is why she was given a new special pink saree to wear.. Otherwise generally her sarees are in shades of cream or off white..😉😆
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

agreed groucho... veer and ichcha loooked realllly lame.. felt like shrugging both of them to speak up esp ichcha.. she looked dumb!!

definitely its director and cvs fault plus they showed that satya retaliated before veer did...

hudh hai yaar.. 

Looks like Vansh's bhooth has entered Satya' body...😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

hudh hai yaar.. 

Well this is a Colors speciality...............pan camera for ages on each face.........and the non-expressions today were priceless............Ichcha pretending to object by meekly shaking her head, Veer deadpan expression, even Umed disappointed me today. Frankly the only one who had any expression was Nani and that was not what I wanted to see.............I have no idea who is responsible for this nonsense.................but it really was pathetic today.
shahima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The precap looks interesting. Its nice to see veecha together trying to solve the problem.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Looks like Vansh's bhooth has entered Satya' body...😆

Frankly at this point of time....................I would take Satya anyday..........even if he is behind all this.......at least he has a voice...........you should have seen the scene today, it was such junk.
hermione8 thumbnail
Have the directors or script writers been changed? I did not notice.. The story is going somewhere off tangent and totally boring...😕🥱🥱
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes only nani seemed reasonable today and satya a bit baaaqi toh sab bhikari lag rahe the...

gosh!!! veryy lame expressions.. veer is phamous for his dead expressions.. since some episode he improved but again today kudos for his dead expressions🤢
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahima

The precap looks interesting. Its nice to see veecha together trying to solve the problem.

We keep hoping😔................but I don't think it will go very far.........someone else has to find out or Raghu has to come forward.
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Frankly at this point of time....................I would take Satya anyday..........even if he is behind all this.......at least he has a voice...........you should have seen the scene today, it was such junk.

Yes, I saw it and felt when Ichcha was being accused, both Satya and Kasa kaka looked uncomfortable. Veer as usual had his poker face😔... Satya is so full of expressions and that is why I joked that may be Vansh's bhooth entered his body.. I feel his role must be very important and hope the CVs do not make him also a joker like all the rest...😆