Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Mitu
Wow that was great....
So Surya finally made a decision to leave....
Well I don't blame him....who would want to see their little girl fixed into all this traditions....
But we all know no one can separate our AK....
Awesome update......
Love this FF already.....
Can't wait to see them all grown up now....
Pls continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
fantastic upda!!!

bt b4 isay anything let me clarify  i am a big ak fan bt didnt like how they wre married....i mean they r soo young....i no this is the reality in someplaces bt i wld have hoped that something cld have happend that cld stop d wedding n not cause any tensions among the families...bt finally happy that shurya made decision to leave for US...thank god... bt my fear is that kripa will be all modern n what if she likes someone else when she grows up n doesnt want to be with angad....though i know they will end up together n i guess how all of this works out is the real story!..plz continue soon n can u pm me when u update next part? 
adi_gupta thumbnail
hi di
sorry for the delay in commenting
but i will read soon the part and will comment
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey mitu di nice part

wow they got angad and kripa married already

i wonder what will happy when they all grown up

i hope they dont' hurt each other

can't wait to read more

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue next part soon if possible today

love ya

mittal
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey di amazin update
waitin AK 2 b all grown up
glad dat surya decided to mov 2 d US
cont soon....
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh they married them how could they ....I am glad surya take desision to leave from there its good for kripa ....waiting for next few parts how angad feel for karipa bec he is 7 ...i am sure kripa not going to feel  any thing ..

wow di awesome part and great going thank you for this part and pm.
sanjana25 thumbnail
wow
loved it
cant wait for the next part
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShelDev

Hey Mitu

Wow that was great....
So Surya finally made a decision to leave....
Well I don't blame him....who would want to see their little girl fixed into all this traditions....
But we all know no one can separate our AK....
Awesome update......
Love this FF already.....
Can't wait to see them all grown up now....
Pls continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Hi Shel......Thanks....

Yeah !! Even though family and friends are everything for us, sometimes, we need to decide ourself what is best for us...

Will update till tomorrow....!!
Mitu
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

fantastic upda!!!

bt b4 isay anything let me clarify  i am a big ak fan bt didnt like how they wre married....i mean they r soo young....i no this is the reality in someplaces bt i wld have hoped that something cld have happend that cld stop d wedding n not cause any tensions among the families...bt finally happy that shurya made decision to leave for US...thank god... bt my fear is that kripa will be all modern n what if she likes someone else when she grows up n doesnt want to be with angad....though i know they will end up together n i guess how all of this works out is the real story!..plz continue soon n can u pm me when u update next part? 

Yup!! That is the reason Surya walked away!! But it is also true that in such moments, where you have a life time of friendship, the friends who have been with you through good and rough times, it is difficult to decide as well as the person dying before you who had been a father figure in absence on their own parents, makes it more difficult.....Surya agreed under pressure, but knows it was wrong.....But, some Rajasthani folks still decide about marriages at early ages, so they don't look for the marriage proposals else where after the kids are grown up, especially the ones who are so well known!!

Lets see if Kripa turns out to be all modern or her parents play a important role in her life, and she inherits the traditions they have been born to!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_gupta

hi di
sorry for the delay in commenting
but i will read soon the part and will comment

No Problem adi......

Take your time....Hope you like it!!