Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hahah kripa is right....this arjun is little to smart for his age...naa..actually every1 is like tht..its just thta when we are older we think like this...n answer to ur ?...ya i have a very annoying younger brotehr...gosh n always gets me in trouble....trying to be smart alec....

aww..angad is sweet for coming early..hopefully gayatri will find out soon n will support her n convince sharya...n i am looking forwrad to arjun angad scene...especially those pulling kripa's leg..plz continue soon  n thanks for the pm! :)
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey di awesome part

reall cute and nice part

thank god kripa's dad is fine

how cute angad is already their for kripa reall looking forward for their romance

arjun is really so cute

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww that was a cute update....

so sweet of angad to come all the way just for kripa

continue soon

thnx for pm
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for pm di

great part
luved arjun and angad scene

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

hi i'm the first again

arjun-armaan scene was nice
arjun's dialogue also was nice

do continue soon

Thanks Ria !!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Reserved
wow Angad come early for kripa so sweet true lover.....kripa also going to feel little better after his moral support ...she is brave and very understanding handle every thing very well.I love arjun look like he is going to become angad's buddy...

I think angad will meet first gaayatri and after surya how he will react i am scared πŸ˜†Thank you di for this part and pm...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜†

Thanks Monu.......Yeah, Surya is a tough cookie.....but lets see.....Gayatri had always had a soft spot and thought about Angad and Kripa relationship many times though!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 14
wow Angad has come few days earlier....................very nice of him.................Kripa is very much samajdhaar.................handling everything................Arjun is a big mouth.................but like him...............cont soon.................dunno how her parents are gonna react now.......................

Thanks Deepa.......Yeah Kripa was thought well.......!! Gayatri and Surya had done good job in raising them.......!! Angad and Kripa both come from the families, who are very well known for their friendship and helping hands......They were generous and considered relationships seriously, doing everything they could  for maintaining those as well..........!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

that was so adorableeeeeeee
omg! aww arjun n angad rocked this update!
well ok, first off all he came! i mean i kinda thought with all the where did he go stuff he was already on a plane, but then he came and was so amazing!
and loved the aa scene poor kripa stuck with the two boys πŸ˜†
update fast please! and hope AK dont get in trouble!

Thanks angel....Yeah.....It's always like boys against girls, where ever we go!!πŸ˜†
There is always a competion, through they are all our own......
Edited by vamita - 13 years ago
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

hahah kripa is right....this arjun is little to smart for his age...naa..actually every1 is like tht..its just thta when we are older we think like this...n answer to ur ?...ya i have a very annoying younger brotehr...gosh n always gets me in trouble....trying to be smart alec....

aww..angad is sweet for coming early..hopefully gayatri will find out soon n will support her n convince sharya...n i am looking forwrad to arjun angad scene...especially those pulling kripa's leg..plz continue soon  n thanks for the pm! :)

Yeah, I think all second ones are a little trouble makers though apple of our eyes.....!!
Let's see how AK handle the situation now.......
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_mittal

hey di awesome part

reall cute and nice part

thank god kripa's dad is fine

how cute angad is already their for kripa reall looking forward for their romance

arjun is really so cute

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Thanks Mittal......Yeah, Angad knows, what is important at the given situation and here he is.....He knows Kripa needs assuarance, as he is new to her and stays so far.....He knows that it is difficult to trust some one just knowing them for couple of days and he wants to prove to her that he will be there for her no matter what......!!