Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
There is such an awesome contrast created in the views of Jagat vs. Lal Singh. While the latter may be simple and naive, he has truly fallen in love with his better-half and knows how to abide by the morales and ethics surrounding his marital relationship despite all odds and enticements. This is obviously contrary to the character of the one who has always been the deviant one, but in all wrong manners.

Adore Lal Singh's and Phuli's character!

Thanks for the awesome update :)

Cheers,
Sana~
funfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks a lot Priya.🤗

Lal Singh is a gem.. lucky beendni of his.. Jagya should learn from him when he will repent.which might never happen though..
Gauri can wait but not Anandi.. she should know the truth as soon as possible.. its sheer injustice to her.. Gauri is strong enough to take it even later.. but ANandi needs to know the truth to be strong..
Phholi is a true friend.. but alas she doesnt know that her jeejusa no more loves her friend..

Thanks for the update. I am not able to see it regularly now-a-days. I was under the impression that Anandi has already figured out Jagya's infatuation towards Gauri. Also by not complaining/ protesting, she has given her tacit consent to Jagya to continue his relationship with Gauri. It is Gauri who doesn't know the truth yet. Is Jagya thinking of leaving Anandi and marrying Gauri or is he planning to keep both Gharwali (Anandi) and Bharwali (Gauri)? 
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The last scene made my heart really flutter.
We all had almost justified Jag falling for someone because he was wronged by forcibly being married as a kid!
But if Lal Singh can be sensible enough not to cross his limits and rather than lying and running away from reality.... facing it right in its face.... why not Jag?
I wish LS weren't married... he'd have made a good beend for poor Anandi!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@funfan: Both the girls doesnt know about each other and what JAgya thinks no one knows..

Radha.. Him getting ATTRACTED to another girl can be justified but being rude to Anandi and telling her off and then going and kissing Gauri in public even after numerous warnings from Lal Singh is called ARROGANCE and ********😡 It can never be justified
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think Anandi doesn't realise Jagya is in love with someone else. She probably still trusts Jagya enough to not suspect him. So in her mind, Gauri may still be just a friend. I think Gauri should not be cheated as well. She should know the truth asap. Although, since the leap is coming, I think she won't know through out college.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

The last scene made my heart really flutter.

We all had almost justified Jag falling for someone because he was wronged by forcibly being married as a kid!
But if Lal Singh can be sensible enough not to cross his limits and rather than lying and running away from reality.... facing it right in its face.... why not Jag?
I wish LS weren't married... he'd have made a good beend for poor Anandi!

Agree Radha...but thats the point...not everyone is the same !! if everyone acted like Lal Singh (he is really a good person, I admire him)...then how will the CV's move the story forward? how will they show that child marriage is not a good practice? Everyone hates Jagya's character, I am hoping everyone would start hating child marriage too with this track,  if you see carefully, the root cause of misery in Anandi's life is only and only  child marriage...she was married when she was 10 !!! imagine if she was single right now, she would have been studying and been independent, she would have had a right to chose her life partner, but just because she was married at such a young age, she lost out on her childhood, her studies and now a husband who doesnt love her, isnt that tragic?....the CV's are doing a good job this time....applauds 👏
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I think Anandi doesn't realise Jagya is in love with someone else. She probably still trusts Jagya enough to not suspect him. So in her mind, Gauri may still be just a friend. I think Gauri should not be cheated as well. She should know the truth asap. Although, since the leap is coming, I think she won't know through out college.

Yes.. Anandi doesnt have the slightest thought that he no more loves her  and his new love is Gauri But I dont think she willl know this either.. in that promo she says if her being educated will bring Jagya back to her then she will do it.. that means she still trusts that he is just lost from her
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jagya is such a 🤬

I just hate this track 
wat r thy trying to show i dnt get it😡
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FIR THE UPDATE PRIYA😃
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail