Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
major reason must be that janta has seen more of other jodis but not this couple. sorry for them. but they were good..especially akshata
desigirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Rohan ji came in Second I thought.

I might have gotten the name wrong. Not the one from sa re ga ma pa but the one from DID LM. He was in Vrushali's and Mayuresh's team
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marzikemastane6

not surprising at all. i knew this would happen. cuz the janta already has their fav and this double is new. so of course the janta would vote for their fav doubles. i know i did

ya i agree with u
i think that probably happened
well i feel bad 4 them....they just entered n left 
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirl123

I might have gotten the name wrong. Not the one from sa re ga ma pa but the one from DID LM. He was in Vrushali's and Mayuresh's team

His name is Manpreet.. I said the same thing in my earlier post in this thread! 😊
Edited by akanna - 13 years ago
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

True..but last time in DID2 surprisingly both of the new wildcard entrants stayed till the top 7

Raju, in DID2, like DID1, the WC contestants were selected based on SMS votes.. They had all the contestants perform on Friday during the WC week, then a few will be selected to perform for the voting round on Saturday, and then based on the votes, the winners will be declared on the following Friday.. This format was followed in both DID1 and DID2.. So Prince, Sunita and Mangesh made it in DID1, and, Dharmesh, Jack, Sajan, and Amrita in DID2.. So they stayed safe for many weeks, since the public selected them..

In DID-LM, they had the same format as DID-D, and there was no voting for WC round.. So Mohanpreet and Avneet were selected by the headmasters from the WC round.. Manpreet was eliminated the following week - in the first week of SMS voting! So the same happened here for DID-D!!
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Hey Akku 🤗 You're welcome :) Yeah I don't come here much 😆 But I see you do, that's nice =)
Oh right, I knew something like this had happened before but forgot where, thanks for reminding me.

I dont come here daily, but try to if possible.. This forum is okay as long as IFDa keeps quiet! 😉

Welcome back, Rachu!!! 😃
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akanna

I dont come here daily, but try to if possible.. This forum is okay as long as IFDa keeps quiet! 😉

Welcome back, Rachu!!! 😃

If TL was in DID, then I would have come to this forum everyday 😉 What's IFDa?

Thanks Akku 😃 But I'm not sure how much active I will be here 😆

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just came to know Karan-Carling are the 2nd highest voted couple...
and not sure about this one but Amit-Falon are the 1st.
Prud123 thumbnail
Great hope this is true.Deserving positions for both
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

If TL was in DID, then I would have come to this forum everyday 😉 What's IFDa?
Thanks Akku 😃 But I'm not sure how much active I will be here 😆

I know I know!! 😃 The reason why I stayed away from DID-LM forum!! 😉 I will PM ya for the question! Stay active as much as you can, Rachu, it's good to see great pals around, ya know.. Even Sneha, H4L, Shivani, and all seem to be MIA... 😒