Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
🀒Jhalak dikhla jaa is sooo unfair!! Judges are just giving extra chances to their own favorites! It was unfair that Sushant Singh Rajput is back he took his time practice the whole week and it was totally unfair for the other participants ......😑 Daya aur shekhar ko chance nhi diya! unhone to sirf '1 week perform nhi kiya tha aur woh eliminate hogaye par sushant ne 2 week perform nhi kiya par he is still save!!! shekhar aur aya bhi to medicate ho rahe the sushant kyun itna special hai uss ko kiya cancer hogya tha?? πŸ˜‘🀒😑 Jo sony ke drame hain woh putli tamasha hai jis mai bande mar ke phir zinda hojate hain ab jdj ko bhi scripted kr ke drama bna diya hai ...Jo reality show hain woh sare drame hain....!!! baki sare participant ne 2 weeks lagataar mehnat kr rhe the aur sushant ne without performing 2 weeks and scoring 0 is still save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘😑😑 agar shoru se sare episodes dekho to sushant ne jazz or contemporary hi kiya hai!! rarely kuch new try kiya hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€’😑😑 Agar sushant jdj jeeta to its totally unfair! and sushant is a trained dancer..!! he and yana are trained dancer!! I want chang or mahi to win this season becuz they r non dancers and they r trying something new every week!! but sushant uffffff!!! πŸ˜‘

NO BASHING!! IT'S JUST MY OPPINION!  πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i agree...in other reality shows..if a person doesnt perform..they are most likely out the following week..i totally dislike the judges favoring sushant..i understand and agree tht sushant is a brilliant dancer but u cant be unfair to the other contestant..for example if mahi didn't perfrom for some reason..i bet u she would be out in a heartbeat..i agree with u on this issue..this is also my point of view..plz no bashing..everyone has a right to say their POV
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I respect ur opinion but sushant only didnt perform 1 week. And moreover he didnt have longer time to reherse than the others coz he was ill for 1 week when he didnt perform. Moreover shekhar and daya also got 0 points in one week and gave a good performance in the faceoff the next week so how can u say that they didnt get a chance?? They performed but not well and were therefore eliminated.

And also sushant is only trained in jazz thats it and its not allowed to take the same form of dance every week. sushant has also done other danceforms besides contemporary and jazz.
Edited by Vedika126 - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All your points are wrong.

Sushant took one week leave, not two like you said. That too, he didn't take leave, he wanted to quit. Judges asked him not to quit and take leave for one week.

He was given the same chance like Daya and Shekhar. He was asked to do vote appeal and since votes were not sufficient he came in face off. Daya and Shekhar did the same. Only difference is that they didn't perform that well in face off in comparison to their competitor and were not chosen. Sushant performed very well in face off and came back. So what is wrong here? He has not been taken back as charity. He worked hard, did well in face off and was taken back.

You think he has done only Jazz and Contemporary??? ---- quite clearly you have NOT been watching JDJ carefully. He has done (in order of perfromance)----
Jazz, Salsa, Chhau, Contemporary, Locking and Popping, Bollywood, Flamenco, Aerial act, Hip Hop and Samba. and today he did a Chinese dance. Tell me which other contestant has done so many forms????

And why do you think Sushant got more time to rehearse??? Last week he was injured. So no rehearsal. And for a large part of this week, also he was under medication. So again less time for rehearsal. And anyway theme for last week's act was different. He had prepared for Lindyhop and that prop re prop act before he got injured. This week theme was different. So he got the same amount of time that others got to prepare for this week's episode--- exactly one week.

Besides, the tone of your post is so upsetting especially the way you have written-- "Kyun cancer ho gaya that!"

Yes, you have a right to air your opinion, but the points on which you have based your opinion are ALL WRONG-- like Sushant getting leave for two weeks and Sushant getting chance which Daya and Shekhar didn't get and sushant doing only two dance forms. Sushant got leave for one week, Daya and Shekhar got same chance and Sushant has done a lot of dance forms.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LavanyaUSA

yea i agree...in other reality shows..if a person doesnt perform..they are most likely out the following week..i totally dislike the judges favoring sushant..i understand and agree tht sushant is a brilliant dancer but u cant be unfair to the other contestant..for example if mahi didn't perfrom for some reason..i bet u she would be out in a heartbeat..i agree with u on this issue..this is also my point of view..plz no bashing..everyone has a right to say their POV

But Daya got this same chance!!! The only difference was that he didn't perform so well in face-off so he didn't get selected. Why should rules be different for Sushant and Daya????

Yes, if Mahi had got ill in this manner, she would have been out, but NOT BCOS JUDGES WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN HER A CHANCE. She would have been out bcos she is easily the weakest dancer in Jhalak at present and others past performances have been better than hers. So when she came in the bottom 2 and performed in the face-off, judges would have chosen the other person who would in all probability have been much stronger and given a better performance than hers. So you see, its not a case of bias AT ALL.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshehreen

🀒Jhalak dikhla jaa is sooo unfair!! Judges are just giving extra chances to their own favorites! It was unfair that Sushant Singh Rajput is back he took his time practice the whole week and it was e totally unfair for the other participants ......😑 Daya aur shekhar ko chance nhi diya! unhone to sirf '1 week perform nhi kiya tha aur woh eliminate hogaye par sushant ne 2 week perform nhi kiya par he is still save!!! shekhar aur aya bhi to medicate ho rahe the sushant kyun itna special hai uss ko kiya cancer hogya tha?? πŸ˜‘🀒😑 

sushant cameback only to be in the bottom 2 and fight for his spot. same as DAYA and SHEKAR. in the weeks daya and shekar in the bottom 2, their competitors were better than them. here, sushant and yana were equally good in the face off and the WHOLE competition.
sushant's injury is NOT a joke. he was facing a slip-disc problem which is VERY serious. a person CANT move and has to go through intense physio, medication and injections. (this is confirmed by sushant himself). so your anger is misplaced and the whole thing is wrong. had sushant NOT been in the face-off, your point would have some crediblity.
Jo sony ke drame hain woh putli tamasha hai jis mai bande mar ke phir zinda hojate hain ab jdj ko bhi scripted kr ke drama bna diya hai ...Jo reality show hain woh sare drame hain....!!! baki sare participant ne 2 weeks lagataar mehnat kr rhe the aur sushant ne without performing 2 weeks and scoring 0 is still save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sushant came in the bottom 2. what more do you want? he wASNT safe. agar shoru se sare episodes dekho to sushant ne jazz or contemporary hi kiya hai!! rarely kuch new try kiya hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your information, he has tried flamenco, chhau, chinese, hip-hop, popping and locking, ariel act. what more?? do YOU WANT him to try something else??  πŸ€’😑😑  

i think you are coming off as ingorant with this post. you dont have ANY of your facts straight, make your opnions without any truth to them and say things that are ridiculous. 
if you dont like sushant and want mahi/chang to win; thats fine. JUST say that. what you have written shows you ARE indeed BASHING.
i have tried to correct you, after that, lets agrree to disagree
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm im sorry ur post is full of illogical reasons ... yes you have right to air ur opinion but pls in a better way

ur reasons for not considering right sushants comeback are
1. he had 2 weeks of relax
2. hes only done contemporary and jazz
3. hes a trained dancer

all ur reasons are false and unconvincing hence im sorry to say tht no one, including non sushant fans, are not gonna agree with you
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

All your points are wrong.

Sushant took one week leave, not two like you said. That too, he didn't take leave, he wanted to quit. Judges asked him not to quit and take leave for one week.

He was given the same chance like Daya and Shekhar. He was asked to do vote appeal and since votes were not sufficient he came in face off. Daya and Shekhar did the same. Only difference is that they didn't perform that well in face off in comparison to their competitor and were not chosen. Sushant performed very well in face off and came back. So what is wrong here? He has not been taken back as charity. He worked hard, did well in face off and was taken back.

You think he has done only Jazz and Contemporary??? ---- quite clearly you have NOT been watching JDJ carefully. He has done (in order of perfromance)----
Jazz, Salsa, Chhau, Contemporary, Locking and Popping, Bollywood, Flamenco, Aerial act, Hip Hop and Samba. and today he did a Chinese dance. Tell me which other contestant has done so many forms????

And why do you think Sushant got more time to rehearse??? Last week he was injured. So no rehearsal. And for a large part of this week, also he was under medication. So again less time for rehearsal. And anyway theme for last week's act was different. He had prepared for Lindyhop and that prop re prop act before he got injured. This week theme was different. So he got the same amount of time that others got to prepare for this week's episode--- exactly one week.

Besides, the tone of your post is so upsetting especially the way you have written-- "Kyun cancer ho gaya that!"

Yes, you have a right to air your opinion, but the points on which you have based your opinion are ALL WRONG-- like Sushant getting leave for two weeks and Sushant getting chance which Daya and Shekhar didn't get and sushant doing only two dance forms. Sushant got leave for one week, Daya and Shekhar got same chance and Sushant has done a lot of dance forms.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I totaly agree with everything you said, and i agree also with the bold part it is very insenstive,I am very close to someone (one of my best friends) who's mother-in-law is going through the illness for someone to use it so loosly is upsetting.

Sushant came back into the competion fair and square,the way the dance-off was choreogrpahed showed that sushant was not putting any pressure on his back, it was not a miracale recovery,he had to have an injection in his back,the same with his chinese dance there were no moves that were pressurisng his back.
If anything yana's co-ordination with salman was off in places.
they were both saved because in judges opnion both performed well and also prevoius performances were taken into co-ordination too.

and out off all the contestants Sushant and Chang have done many differnent forms of dance....

People need to be carefull about what they say,you have a right to your opnion,but convey your opnion in away that doesnot hurt anyones sentiments.

just my opnion no offence to anyone.

πŸ‘
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vedika126

I respect ur opinion but sushant only didnt perform 1 week. And moreover he didnt have longer time to reherse than the others coz he was ill for 1 week when he didnt perform. Moreover shekhar and daya also got 0 points in one week and gave a good performance in the faceoff the next week so how can u say that they didnt get a chance?? They performed but not well and were therefore eliminated.

And also sushant is only trained in jazz thats it and its not allowed to take the same form of dance every week. sushant has also done other danceforms besides contemporary and jazz.

yeaah i am kinda agree with you.....i respect ur opinion, but if Sushant was sooo ill, so how could he perform on some award or show? (i dont remember exactly)....i think it was on sanskar laxmi shaadi.... i read  that he performed with Ankita, and it was the same week....soo i m confused...how could he perform on shaadi?😲
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

yeaah i am kinda agree with you.....i respect ur opinion, but if Sushant was sooo ill, so how could he perform on some award or show? (i dont remember exactly)....i think it was on sanskar laxmi shaadi.... i read  that he performed with Ankita, and it was the same week....soo i m confused...how could he perform on shaadi?😲

sweetie ur thinkin the same i thought some days ago ...i too thought how did he perofrm there and not in jdj but apparently he didnt perform well or did some basics steps or something .. thts wht i understood reading some posts

say .. if he can atleast do sometihn for tht show he should have done alteast something last week in jdj too ... even tho i dont agree with TS points i do agree tht he should have performed last week just to get some marks.........

i like how yaanas injured and she didnt say a word and performed .. thts a real contestantπŸ‘
Edited by ekta_salman - 13 years ago