kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi Starts with someone singing a song and and anu is there and has her back to the singer and in thinking mode.   She is having flashback of thakkraal saying he killed rachna and how he knows everything about their activities.   and then she sees rachna instead of the singer and is listening to her...couraging speech.   and Anu goes onto the stage and looks at all the student and says thakkraal has killed rachna with his own hands...and i knw this but have no proof.  Thakkraal's lawyer ahuja died suddently...the hospital where rachna was taken for postportem...lab assistant niraj is also dead...u guys still do not believe...u think she lied about her molestation...She says it is ur decision as whether u want to come together for a big fight to take thakkraal to his end...hang till death...and all university students get together and says anu u go fwd and we are with u.   Some students standing in the corner and says we do not knw the whole truth...so it is not our job it is police...and anu says its ok...but when u learn the thruth u will support me and they say YES.

Mahendar says to amar to stop ANU and amar surprised and says WHY??  and mahendar says Thakkraal is a strong man and no law helps us...i know this i have lost my daughter...and amar says Anu wont agree...and mahendar says u have to tell Anu..u have to talk to her right away...and amar says but and mahendar says thakkraal has given warning to  kill Anu...

and all students are thinking what they can do against thakkraal to end him...and all discussing about it.   Anu having flashbacks of rachna saying its ok...hurdles will come but we have to keep on going.   and then Anu says the same to the studetns and ANu says we will find the direction as well.   there should be one thing...and they see a paper flyin and comes to aNu's feet...anu picks up the newspaper and reads and says we found the way....and they say Adarsh bose...he is the most famous minister for youth ...and now he is coming to gaziaabad,

Mahendar says Thakkraal gave me warning against ANu and i am broken...i have lost...and i dont want ANU going thru this...and Ragni having flashbacks of aditi saying truth doesnt prevail and we loose our children in this...and amar is arguing with mahendar....saying Anu is fighting for justice...and ragni says mahendar is sayignn right...we should stop Anu...and amar says I m with Anu in all her fights... I will support her thru out.   he says there was a time when i was selfish and i use to stop anu but now i am a different person...and i do not want to become an old person again and rachna made me realize my mistake...and i changed.    

Anu has heard all this and says papa...and amar says i use to be wrong when i use to say anu always comes 2nd...but i was wrong..she is #1 winner..and i m proud of being her father.....and anu runs and hugs him.  

SP Diwakar is asking why they want to meet with Adarsh Bose and anu says cause he can help us with thakkraal and is wondering how they can meet him as he is coming for a short time and he will be busy.   And Diwakar says there is going to be a meeting at 3pm and bacchha says thakkraal will be there as well...and anu says perfect.   and Varun says we are just students...so will he help us...and diwakar says I will get u guys inside...and diwakar says arent u putting ur job at risk..and diwakar says i took the job for this reason...and they all join hands...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the update 😊 ⭐️