Ghastly Ghost Writers!

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This story started off based on orphan Annie, then it jumped to Shakti the Power with Karishma and Nana Patekar.........then someone said it was based on not without my daughter and now its turning into the usual tired feudal tired soaps that we seen on every other channel........

The Father in Law looked like a strong character........they have him wasting his time by making him disabled

The Thai ji is the usual conspiring mother in law sister in law

As for the lead actress the sooner she is replaced with a strong performer who can be convincing in her role.............as a strong woman who will fight for her rights

I am hoping the ghostly ex wife is ghastly and in fact not a ghost and comes to life and becomes the lead protaganist............

Did anyone actually take Hema ji up on her offer of suggestions to the email address (as shown on colours)

The only characters doing a convincing job in their respective roles in the Thai's son and Vkrams widowed sister in law

I keep hoping there would be improvement in this show..........but the ghastly writers need to pull their socks up soon, before the channel pulls down the curtain on this production which was sold as promising, new, inspiring..................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
agree with u. I sent an e-mail to hema ji to improve the storyline by making the characters more powerful and not move to the same daily soap which we all watch every day on every channel. But I dunt think she has taken them into account.
as per the characters vikram is doing well as well along with yashodam and sunaina. Taiji shouldnt be negative and bauji should get back to normal since like u said he is a powerful character. hope hema ji takes these things in account soon or this show might be flop.
Shizaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

agree with u. I sent an e-mail to hema ji to improve the storyline by making the characters more powerful and not move to the same daily soap which we all watch every day on every channel. But I dunt think she has taken them into account.

as per the characters vikram is doing well as well along with yashodam and sunaina. Taiji shouldnt be negative and bauji should get back to normal since like u said he is a powerful character. hope hema ji takes these things in account soon or this show might be flop.

Well done for the email although I doubt she will look at it, its a colours email account and hopefully they will take the producers and writers to task...........normally I just stop watching but Vikram is one actor who has impressed me (he was in Laado for a while and he did that small role very effectively, in fact he was quite amusing).  The chemistry is zero between him and lead heroine..............

Glad I am not the only one who is finding this show less than impressive.........I hope for Hemas reputation sake that this show gets the writing and character balance right 😃
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
yeah no chemistry. at the start when i watched this show I had hopes for it when they were in maurtius but now not. I also doubt they will even read the e-mail but lets see. yeah manoj (vikram) played this inspector hooda in Laado. loved him in that as well. i think that was his best character after Kis desh me hai mera dil. His acting is good in this show but the female lead is ruining it. Hopefully asiya kasi has a better chemistry with him.
sugi1 thumbnail
Aasiya had very good chemistry with Ronit Roy in Bandini.
hari-ni thumbnail
Would hav loved aasiya to play the protogonist but the hope of bandini2 are realy high. So no chance here.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you all. Actual problem is in the script. They show one thing one day and in the very next day the track will be entirely different. I cant even predict that what is going to be the next. First there was a huge talk about saaligram and no one can go out without tight security fearing them. But now all are roaming freely and they are not even mentioning about them. Strong characters are sidelined and paralysed. For this plot there was a possibilty of strong storyline but the writers ruined everything.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I  don't think Via who is playing avanti is bad . I feel she is good , there is a great bench of actors in the show , But with the entry of Saudamini the show has become completely different . If you can not predict in a tv show then it is good .
Shizaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I don't think Via who is playing avanti is bad . I feel she is good , there is a great bench of actors in the show , But with the entry of Saudamini the show has become completely different . If you can not predict in a tv show then it is good .

I will beg to differ about Avanti's acting, she as the lead is lifeless.
Asiya's entry looks interesting but again totally unrealistic approach to it by Avantis charactern the whole greha pravesh and going along with it....
Its predicatable as far as that Saudamani was either rescused and hidden by thaiji or thaiji had found her humshakal!
The whole storyline is confused yet predictable
I think the only postive moved that has been made is Viks Mataji now trying to stand up to her jattaniji! Grandparents are MIA? FIL not shown for last 2 episodes what a waste of a strong character! thaijis son now looking like a hero becuz he's lusting after his Phabbi!
If they don't get some sort of believable flow into this daily soon it won't be long before it loses the few followers it has
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh gosh I know nothing about this show, just started watching cause of Aasiya.

I do agree that there is something is missing. I'm not sure if the character or the actress herself who acting is weak but either way this track needs strong drama and less crying. I was thinking there something very wrong with the way the man looks and talk to the widow but I had no idea he was lusting for his SIL. Chi Chi, Chi 😡