Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thanks Anmol for the post😆 But mybe take some time out and think WHY ur thread was closed and not the first one! Dont u think its because the first thread invited EVERYcricket lover to enjoy instead of just naming it WC thread then some people take umbrage if someone comes to support their team also? The first one was successful because everyone was there happily. The second one started India and others segregation along with jibes at other members and their countries by posting nasty videos and calling someone besharam... so it got closed because I dont think mods are blind not to notice such segregation. But if u want to keep on thinking I woul waste my time over u people by reporting ur thread ur welcome to. So why blame without proof? First take a good look at urself!

@ Ankit111 - I opened the second WC thread because I wanted to help out my friend Ankit who was in a dilemma because he was too busy to make the second. If u think by boycotting that thread u have hurt me or made me jealous then keep flattering urself😆 Ive long learnt to ignore such misguided attempts at sadism😆

IGNORED bhashan
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys , lets name our group as Sadistic group ðŸ¤£
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thanks Anmol for the post😆 But mybe take some time out and think WHY ur thread was closed and not the first one! Dont u think its because the first thread invited EVERYcricket lover to enjoy instead of just naming it WC thread then some people take umbrage if someone comes to support their team also? The first one was successful because everyone was there happily. The second one started India and others segregation along with jibes at other members and their countries by posting nasty videos and calling someone besharam... so it got closed because I dont think mods are blind not to notice such segregation. But if u want to keep on thinking I woul waste my time over u people by reporting ur thread ur welcome to. So why blame without proof? First take a good look at urself!

@ Ankit111 - I opened the second WC thread because I wanted to help out my friend Ankit who was in a dilemma because he was too busy to make the second. If u think by boycotting that thread u have hurt me or made me jealous then keep flattering urself😆 Ive long learnt to ignore such misguided attempts at sadism😆

sanya sabawala, i never stopped u to support australia,
but where was the need to taunt india so much.
we removed that video
all was going well ,again u started your indian bashing drama
how cheap is this , to get our thread closed u started taunting india.
@bold , mods dont have time to go through such a lengthy post, its so obvious that u or some of ur chamchas might have reported it. varna unki nazar kabhi nahin jaati
but i think its u, kal tumhe koi support nahin kar raha tha,
what have u got 😆 more hatred , u have lost one of ur friends xavi now, congratulations,
ur stupid and cheap plan backfired on u

BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

If we r sadist then other group ko to Ram hi rakhe 🤣🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Thn we wd hv to join Tapu groub the MASTER OF SADISM and to be her FOLLOWER🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Thn we wd hv to join Tapu groub the MASTER OF SADISM and to be her FOLLOWER🤣🤣

😲

Nahin , mujhae sadism mein PHD nahin karni , any one interested 😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friends let us put our positive energy into supporting India.............arguments will not help our team spirit will it???

Let each one support who they want............finally it will be the deserving team who will win...........India😊

Nice to see all of you online this morning..........😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Seriously Cali must have been here NOW , he was so touched with closing of thread , he must have given some amazing reply which would have shocked some

Btw who is supporting SL and Kenya ??
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rashi85

anmol..forget it really 🤗🤗🤗

thanks rashi, sure i will forget it but will never forgive
ankit111 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: intruderfast

sanya sabawala, i never stopped u to support australia,
but where was the need to taunt india so much.
we removed that video
all was going well ,again u started your indian bashing drama
how cheap is this , to get our thread closed u started taunting india.
@bold , mods dont have time to go through such a lengthy post, its so obvious that u or some of ur chamchas might have reported it. varna unki nazar kabhi nahin jaati
but i think its u, kal tumhe koi support nahin kar raha tha,
what have u got 😆 more hatred , u have lost one of ur friends xavi now, congratulations,
ur stupid and cheap plan backfired on u

Anmol dear, ignore her bhashan. why r u replying it😊 she was blaming tht one of us reported her post thts why it was closed. arey yaar ab apne group ko fool banate banate they think tht they can make everybody fool. just IGNORE😡