Balika Badhu ,Fate of Anandi

Poll Question :

What should happen with Anandi and Jagia?

Poll Choice Stats
Anandi should study and be too good for Jagia
11%
Jagia should repent and go back to Anandi
3%
Jagia should stay with Gauri
Anandi should reject Jagia after he repents
80%
Anandi should forgive Jagia after he repents
3%
Total Votes : 26
Posted: 9 years ago
Just wishing that the Balika Badhu team has not already written the story, I wish things change!!!I hate the way thin gs are happening with Anandi, do you?....Put in your votes on what you want their relationship to become 
0 Likes this
little confused between.......
option 1
and
option 4

actually.....i like both!
0 Likes this
Originally posted by khusi_*

little confused between.......
option 1
and
option 4

actually.....i like both!

option1 means that jagia has not repented, but still anandi did well for herself
option 4 means jagia repents and curses the day he left anandi Clap
0 Likes this
i no..........confused means!!
i can't able to choose any 1 out of two!

am fine with any of these 2!!

0 Likes this
You should have one where Jagya doesn't get a chance to repent, both Anandi and Gauri reject him and he's left with Dadisa ! Angry
2 Likes this
Originally posted by atria

You should have one where Jagya doesn't get a chance to repent, both Anandi and Gauri reject him and he's left with Dadisa ! Angry

is there an option to edit?
if not, as we can see..............the first option doesnt have the mention of jagia repenting..........:P
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Doveranalyst

Originally posted by atria

is there an option to edit?
if not, as we can see..............the first option doesnt have the mention of jagia repenting..........:P

That's okay, you don't need to edit, I was just venting at Jagya a bit ! I really liked his character at one point so it is hard to accept what the CVs have done with it.Confused
1 Likes this
Anandi should first avoid him and later when he repents should say good bye Mr. JAgdish Singh and leave... she should go and search for DS and send her back home saying now onwards she wont have to tolerate her and that she has her fav girl as her bahu and to live hapily with her modern bahu..
2 Likes this