Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually I am quite ok with the jungle track extending a bit, since even when he gets his eyesight back, he should be shown planning on how to get his satta back from Kala and Suds and not just marching high and heaven to Patilwadi. He also will battle Chaskar first I feel - almost like he is the lieutenant.
Plus, we get some romance between Naku and a fit Dutta, which I wanna see before they start full guns and blazes on battle.
AreYaar thumbnail
If the jungle track is going to drag on endlessly with a BLIND Dutta, I'm deffo not going to be happy......I want his eyesight back ASAP.....it's depressing to watch him now.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Yeah, I know we haven't seen much of them yet, but what was the need for them in the first place? πŸ˜• I don't think it was necessary to bring them in just to give medicine to Dutta. All cameos (proper cameos- not my so called 'love interest' nalayak maindak doctor 🀒🀣) in LTL have had some sort significance in enhancing the plot. I don't see how these two new ones can do that. Dutta and Nakusha didn't need these two, because they're at that stage in their life where they don't need any kind of lessons- The article made it sound as if these two were messiahs, bringing relief to Dutta and Nakusha, made it sound so interesting- yet it's such a bore so far, waste of resources. x

That's exactly what I'm saying too, Zahra...that they're not here for some great purpose or to make a huge impact...they're just vehicles to the eyesight...kissi ko toh leke aana tha na uske liye? Yehi sahi πŸ˜† Plus I don't think they were shown in that overt light by the show itself, na? Just as people who were God's answer to Nakusha's prayers...she prayed and they came to help out...they themselves aren't supposed to be very special, I think...but if they are yet, let's see...let's give them some time because the LTL folks always manage to surprise and take things towards better development and culmination over a period...maybe they will deliver some deep substance or maybe they won't...either ways, I see their entry and purpose as a win-win situation because Dutta gets his sight back however it may pan out eventually 😊 Better not to rely on those articles because they toh always have some ideas that never end up happening πŸ˜† I don't really see how this guy and his wife can help Dutta fight against Kala...maybe against fighting off Chaskar and some of those greedy people who saw the posters and might come after DN, I can see that...but then when the jungle gets left behind, so will these two...and who knows, until then, maybe we will all come to like their cameos too.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

If the jungle track is going to drag on endlessly with a BLIND Dutta, I'm deffo not going to be happy......I want his eyesight back ASAP.....it's depressing to watch him now.

Yah, agreed with that completely, blind Dutta is getting on my nerves too. He needs to be the fighter Dutta we all love. On the flip side, what amazing sides of different personalities MR has gotten to play...really a treat for any actor - angry man, bewda, romantic hero, fighting hero, the soft hearted Don, the stone hearted husband, the maniac who forcibly married the heroine, and now the helpless blind guy....wow what a range :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Yah, agreed with that completely, blind Dutta is getting on my nerves too. He needs to be the fighter Dutta we all love. On the flip side, what amazing sides of different personalities MR has gotten to play...really a treat for any actor - angry man, bewda, romantic hero, fighting hero, the soft hearted Don, the stone hearted husband, the maniac who forcibly married the heroine, and now the helpless blind guy....wow what a range :)

No doubt MR has displayed an amazing range and we all admire him for that.....but I think I've reached my saturation point of watching Dutta the CHARACTER being blind for so long....MR is playing him superbly....but the helplessness of the character has gone on long enough.....we need him back in full form now.
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree...dutta seems to have become a shadow of his former self...he is so silent, so morose and depressed that its not funny! I want him to regain his eyesight and romance Naku and go after KAla....enough of this helplessness ...he has realized that he was arrogant...did not treat naku well but we dont have to rub it in. for so long...now we want the arrogant, confident and that macho dutta back! the guy who culd render naku speechless with his persona...WE WANT DUTTA THE HERO BACK.....take the center stage and set the world on fire!! he should not languish in the wings now!
Edited by Chinu2004 - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

ohhhhhh DUTTA expression🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
its sooooooooooooo not like our sher D!!!!!

As if he is asking ""ME SHER R U KIDDING"" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

^^ It's cute because their heights allow them to fit perfectly when they hug πŸ˜ x

Thats why I hate it when they make MV stand on a stool for the hugs and closeup scenes. They look so adorable with the height difference. And seriously sparks fly like in the shart scene.
But the Anna den hug and reunion scene had MV standing on a stool which I didnt mind that becuz of the intensity of the hugs. Though I hope going forward they let the height difference be there in the closeups.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Actually I am quite ok with the jungle track extending a bit, since even when he gets his eyesight back, he should be shown planning on how to get his satta back from Kala and Suds and not just marching high and heaven to Patilwadi. He also will battle Chaskar first I feel - almost like he is the lieutenant.
Plus, we get some romance between Naku and a fit Dutta, which I wanna see before they start full guns and blazes on battle.

I still wouldn't want to see too much of the jungle...when Dutta gets his eyes back, it should be action time...and if they want to show planning, even that should be done with a charged pace because then it shouldn't be time to just sit. Like you said, I think he will actually come across Chaskar first...or rather the other way around, those people will find him through the posters and DN will once again have to either make a run for it or this time Dutta, with his sight restored, will do Chaskar ka hisaab-kitaab...then hopefully we can have them back at PN...maybe even Kala will be successful in ugal-ofying from Seema that they had been planning to go to Shiroli and her men will reach there too...

Definitely looking forward to how exactly Dutta will walk back into PN πŸ˜† Will the BGs all lie flat in front of him and let him enter? πŸ˜† Will Kala just stand watching and no one will do anything? πŸ˜† Will he have to fight? Will Baaji join in somehow and help him beat Suds and the BGs up πŸ˜†...will DuJi reunion happen during a fight scene!!?? πŸ˜›
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AzMishy

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I fell Off my chair looking at the expressions now clearly ROFLLL why would any sane person have this pic framed In the room ROFLLLLLLL