Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: netri

Good Question.... Feefi... and Rubal is the most active.... I think SGP Forum is all he does every day... They should name him Genda Phool Next time just to get it over with....πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†

Hello?????I am watching UπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I have just one Question 

Name 5 people (Male / Female ) u would like to meet and why? Alive / Dead , They can be anyone Politicians , Sports personality, Authors , Musicians....Scientist anyone...
      I'm in no hurry . Take ur time dear. πŸ˜ƒ

I always ask the same Question ......☺️

nice question...this question is often asked in interviews so hopefully it will prepare me for one πŸ˜†

1.  i want to meet my nana abu (maternal grandfather) - he died before i was born; i've heard great stories about him. He used to love little kids and i would have loved to see him pamper me (me being the oldest daughter of his youngest daughterπŸ˜†)...and he was in army in WWII (i find this fact soo great! πŸ˜†)...
2.  I would love to meet Ragini and tell her how amazing she is...how all her fans are soo lattuu (going crazy) over her multi-talent (she probably knows but still πŸ˜³) 
3.  umm...i would love to meet Dr. Abus Salam - he was the first pakistani to receive a nobel prize in physics πŸ˜ƒ he has of course set a foundation for future students to follow...i hope pakistanis (in fact everyone) learns the true meaning of education not just from him but all the amazing people πŸ˜ƒ
4.  i don't even know...πŸ˜† lets see...i wanna meet all the SGPians here...everyone is soo nice here, i haven't had any bad experience here so far (hope it remains the same😳) i feel so loved here πŸ€— for everyone! 
5.  lastly, i would like to meet SONA and tell her about how horrible her character was...and tell her that she should NEVER EVER take up this character again...NEVER come back to india as it will create a hungama in our little SGP worldπŸ˜†...  by meeting sona, i'll do a favor to everyone, no one will ever have to see her again πŸ˜‰

hopefully didn't bore you with my answers.. πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i always start with SGP related questions....so here it goes

1. If Sushaan had not gone to Goa where would u want them to go?? they should have come to Texas πŸ˜†  there is nothing good in Texas (like any sight seeing or anything) BUT i live here...isn't that a good enough excuse for them to visit? πŸ˜†  realistically speaking, they could have gone to kashmir area (i dunno so many places in India) - like it has soo many mountains and beautiful landscapes, i love those kind of places😍
2. Which others pair's romance do u like to see(probably in future)??  umm i'm looking forward to Sanju-Deepak.  i do not want some cheesy kind of romance, no "pehli nzr main"... respect and friendship should be their foundation πŸ˜‰
3. Whom do u want to see beautiful bubbly or bade papa?? Beautiful bubbly...how about me? πŸ€£  naaah... don't know. πŸ˜†

bade papa...i dunno who..but i picture him as kind of a fat man, with mustache πŸ€£ (doesn't sound like a modern man as badi ma described)
4. If u had to play one role in SGP which one will u choose??(gender no bias) I would definitely choose Alok πŸ˜†  His character has so much scope, i think he has the most relations in the serial, he is a son, father, husband, chachu, mamu, sasur (missing something?)... πŸ˜³ 
would love to be suhana as well but i wouldn't be able to carry out the role as much, only ragini is capable of it πŸ˜‰
5. Which character closely resembles your character??  umm... this is tough..i have characteristics of quite a few of them...firstly, rano...😲🀣 i cry a lot..not as much as rano, but like little things make me cryπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...secondly, inder,  i love his love for his sister. I love my sisters dearly too😳 can do anything for them πŸ˜† i think these two are the main characteristics...
6. Would you like to see a song sequence on zoobi doobi again?? NOPE...i kinda got tired of that song 
7. How did u start watching SGP??  i didn't watch it at the beginning..started watching a week before their wedding...(was prompted by the promos "saal ki sbh se anokhi shaadi")..really really enjoyed the family bonding, so watched all the episodes (Youtube zindabadπŸ˜ƒ)...and have been watching since then πŸ˜ƒ
8. How did u land in I-F??  so in 2009 i used to watch bidaai, and i missed episodes for a whole week..wanted to know what was going on.  wasn't aware at the time that youtube has all the episodes.. so i landed at starplus website, from there to indya.com and then from there to india-forums.com πŸ˜†  this was the single forum (IF) that was soo active...so i got my written updates but sometimes they were availble only for the members... πŸ˜† so then i became a member, then remained a silent member for over 9 months (I think) πŸ˜† then last year some time i started posting and posted a little in SGP too but then got busy with school so stopped posting but continued reading.  and then last week, decided that i should start posting again πŸ˜† so here i am... 

you only asked me how i landed here and i've answered my history of IF πŸ€£
9. How has been your experience in I-F so far?? ups and downs...all the ups have been here in SGP... don't want to say anything about downs (no downs here by the way😳).  I've seen nicest people here on this forum πŸ˜³
10. If SGP has to run for 3(hope more) years....how will u want sushaan relation to grow...where do u see them?? i definitely would love to see them handle things together...not like in other serials where wife does everything without telling one or husband hides from the wife.  i want them to handle things together as a couple, take decisions together.  I would also love to see them as parents maybe by next march😳
11. and yes...arrange your favorite characters in the order of your liking...

suhana, Badi Ma, Inder, Panna, Alok, Ishaan, KK, Sanju, Rajni, Disha, Elesh, Dada, Dadi, radha bua, Shanti massi, deepak, meena, Gopi Kaka, Dolly Didi, meethi, FIL, mangad chae wala, nukar ki dukan wala, Raj, MIL, raunak, lastly sona. πŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
now feefi...u r one person who iam finding very tough to ask questions...cos u r not interested in movies nor sports...and iam not ready to ask questions on chemistry and maths....πŸ˜†
so here are some random questions....SGP questions will also be mixed....the answers need not be true...cos sometimes u may not like to say...u can give funny answers...

1. Do u fight with ur siblings??why??
2. Have u ever cheated someone or cheated anytime???
3. If u had to change one actor playing any character in SGP...who will it be?? and why??
4. Do u agree in parents beating children to teach them something??
5. Which is the best slap...suhana slapping sona...suhana slapping sid...RB slapping Suhana???
6. Do u think the presence of bade papa and vidisha in SGP...meaning if they were shown as a part of the family from the beginning...would have made a difference to SGP??
7. Why did not the CVs show sushaan's birthday?
8. Whom will u think Shanti Massi will be impressed in the kashyap family...???give one funny and one serious answer...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

nice question...this question is often asked in interviews so hopefully it will prepare me for one πŸ˜†

Nice Ans...... It may seem like Interview πŸ˜• but I think it tell u whole lot abt person and what they choose... 😳 I always get different ans... Some of of them where as weird as they can be  ,..... Thank u for ur ans....πŸ˜†

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SORRY for Being late as i was ReservedπŸ˜‰....Any one dear Feefi....congrats and i loved all the Answers...wonderful AnswerπŸ‘....Enjoy ur Hot seat😊
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Feefi! get ready for some grilling! i neva ask show related questions so here it goes, hopefully you are still genda phool of week
-What's the most expensive gift you've ever given someone?
-Would you rather be rich or healthy?
-Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
-Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
-Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
-What one thing are you most proud of?
-Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances?
-Who influenced you most when you were a child?
-What is the most daring or dangerous thing you've ever done?
-What person in history would you most like to meet?

ok done for time being πŸ˜†! have fun!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Feefi, enjoyed your answers very much, finish answering Shwets and Kenu and then I will ask some as well.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! Feefi send me a message saying that she won't be online in IF for 25days because of her studies... Here is the message from her..

"hey guys...im really sorry...i know im genda phool of the week, but i'm going to have be away from the computer for 25 days.. im taking my entrance exam in march that's why.  i took it once before and got the scores and they weren't high enough for me.  so for next 25 days im gonna study hard core.   

i'll be back after the test.  im going to ban all kinds of serials and fun and everything just study study.  please remember me in your prayers! 

until then, good bye! πŸ˜ƒ once again, sorry i won't be able to come here... "

So better please close this topic and make someone else Genda Phool of the week....😊 
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago