i think its
A letter to Pratigya School offering to tutor children after school

or maybe writin to the advice buro 4 help on wht to do loll
i doubt that she willl be writin 4 advice but u neva know
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mia03

... A mysterious letter😑😑😑 with Cvs these days don't know where they are going.πŸ₯± Let me think i will get back to you laterπŸ€”...to put some humor into it could it be a letter to a friend as krishna , told her set some of her friends up with T/CπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Amma, never seen a paper in her life how does she know paper can  crumpled like that.😲

Mia

I love your hilarious side.πŸ˜†  Ain't that the truth. She probably saw a few bills for purchases she made for the weddings. Or did she do home shopping Takur style with the goods brought home instead (much like the time they shopped for Komal's fake baby....esp. SS buying all those toys on the stick for Rs. 1000/=.  Takurain thought it was a letter complaining to her father about her sasural.

But recently Prats has had two incidents when Takurain has showered her with praises. 😲
hussainramso thumbnail
Hey Mera
</div>
Lovely idea to keep us entertained...........................somevery clever and funny posts. We have brilliant forum members.

<div>

[DIV]I think I'll go and watch the Oscars now. See who is wearing what. I hope Christian Bale receives the award for best supporting actor..... He deserves it .... But honestly it was the toughest category this year..... He is up against some marvelous performances.Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hey Mera

Lovely idea to keep us entertained...........................some very clever and funny posts. We have brilliant forum members.

I think I'll go and watch the Oscars now. See who is wearing what. I'm so surprised that Christian Bale was ignored this year...... I guess politics works everywhere.

Oh, let me catch up on the eye candy too. Let's compare counts on plastic  faces tomorrow.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Here's a little homework for MKAP viewers and readersπŸ˜ƒ.

We saw Prats personally mail an envelope directly into the mail box on the roadside somewhere in Allahabad.

Here's what we know............We saw Prats writing quite a bit and seal it in an envelope. She may have slipped out of the Niwas in  broad daylight without Takurain and Krishna's knowledge.  She seemed rather nervous while mailing it and rushed back quickly. WHy???/ These Cvs showing her ,as if she also cheating on her challenge from K, to make K's lie,OK.....this is my POV only... I wanna think in all the angles....Is it the case????? or wht... Is she doing any wrong work or what?????what r they trying to imply with this??? iam simply..πŸ˜•

So go ahead!  Let's see who gets it right when the answer is finally revealed on the show. 

MAKE YOUR GUESS ...............what did she mail? πŸ€”πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
A request to a friend?😲

A letter regarding a job opportunity?πŸ€”

A letter to Pratigya School offering to tutor children after school.😊 Or any school>>>

The contents are a mystery at this point.

Let's begin.......................

Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Di.. I think its a letter to Pratigya school offering to tutor the kids..
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pretty curious about the length too...i remember her asking the shopkeeper for an A/4 size, foolscape sheet. i know paper can be  either size. but a paper both sizes is flumoxing :)

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be cooking recipe for a magazine....she is a good cook as Krishna said...also few episodes back she asked GD about recipes...hope she is up to it....πŸ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I think its an Advertisemnet To a newspaper dat she can tutor children after school...

Nice thought Mera....
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

I think its an Advertisemnet To a newspaper dat she can tutor children after school...

Nice thought Mera....

Your idea seems the most plausible at the moment. But imagine the Takurs finding out that she posted an ad in the papers without their stamp of approval. Yet another reason to have a blow up like they don't have enough these days to get upset about. πŸ˜•