Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow nisha congrats! u made a VM gallery gr88888........
plzzzzz make a VM of shilpa or jennifer wit mohit.......they'll luk nice 2gethr.......😳
anyways luvd ur VM's.........DO make more & plzzzzzz complete BROKEN STRINGS.........its a req & if u din do it den i'l start black-mailing u, so BEWARE.........ok now i knw it was a LOL situatn but cnt help it.......😆.....u actully bettr complete it othrwise i'l really get angry.......😡.....coz manjari totally broke my heart in 'HEARTBROKEN' but u gave me hope thru ur OS so u btter keep my HOPE intact........

will b eagrly w8in 4 ur PM aftr u complete........plzzzzz dnt dissapoint me.........plzzzzzzz complete it........😊
Edited by ekta_monaya - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nishuuuuuuuuu!! 🤗 I'm soo glad you have a gallery of your own now!!!

Congratulationsssss!!! May you have manyyyy more!!!
You're a realllyyyyy good VM maker!!
I've seen your Tujhe Bhula Diya VM, it was sooooo beautiful. I alwaysss wanted an SG VM on that song!! Season 2 was perfecttt for that!! You did very well!!

And I've seen the Mohit-Sukirti one, it was a veryyy good first attempt at merged vms! I'm glad you thought of an original concept! I loved how you thought abt it and not made it randomly.

I hardly watch any VMs, seriously, but I love it when someone puts in soooo much effort and creativity.

Wanna check out all the others, esp the MoNaya one!! Will do that soon!!
Keep making more VMs!! Love youuuu!!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats nisha.loved the monaya siggy in the begining(fantastic job pari)........wowwwwww loved the vms ....keep it up
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nishi🤗
congrats for opening ur new vm gallery🥳
lovely vms they are superb👏
awesome job👏
keep making more n more👍🏼
n thanks for the pm
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzz for ur frst galleryy diii..!😛
vm's r justt awesomee...love dem to d fullestt..!😃
saniya.x thumbnail
NISH 🤗

Congrats hon 🤗, i am soo happy for you! I would like to start with your DP 🤣, well i can't take my eyes of that gorgeous lady 😍 and the siggy/banner Pari made for you its seriously beautiful man, i LOVE the pics they go very well together ❤️

Okay now coming to the MAIN thing, your VMs .. They're seriously a treat to watch, you have improved soo muchh, you were really good too when you started but if you have a look at the difference of now&then its huge and hatts off to you gal! I have watched ALL the VMs made by you but i am not sure if i commented on all, i don't remember watching Sadka Kiya one so i watched it now and its beautiful the KB scenes suited the song very well!

Out of all of em, Tujhe Bhula Diya is my most favourite one ❤️

Your two latest updates on MS/SG are FAB hon, the first thing i remembered when i watched MoNaya one was Aashi's post and thank you for making a VM on that song 🤗the song itsefl is very beautiful and the VM was very soft and calm and very well made, the segments you chose for the song were FAB and my favs too<3

SaJan VM, GOSHH i love watching their VMs brings back all those beautiful memories and by making VMs its a good way of cherishing those beautiful moments, what i love about your VMs is that you mostly use scenes which anyone hardly ever uses in their VMs! GOSHH man i am missing SG as well as MS, BOTH<33

Keep it up and make loads more 🤗,

P.S. sooooorrryy for the LONG essay 🤣

IronyDied thumbnail
hey nishi
congo for your VM gallery🤗
awesoooooooooome......
superb.....
fab......
loved it......
thanx for the pm.......